It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
that is the country code dial 011 39 delete the plus

its 1:38 am there now

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I don't understand your source links. The pyramid one just explains country info (I picked third tier and I dare not go back to see what another tier reveals for I do not want to acquire information that I already know of) and the second link just depicts nuclear war on almost every American state. I did not click on the third link because I suspect it is more stupid than the previous two. Do not take this post as negative, no swear words were used and I am not mad at you but I must insist that you post rationally from now on and state your own viewpoints about this hellish planet instead of falling prey to fictional websites. I was not floored... I was floored when I started to read the history of this planet and realized all of our past fallacies occur to this day. Hmmmmm? WHAT!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
check this thread out i knew i seen this topic before cool and strange info here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by EvillerBob

LOL I feel like an idiot now. I am sitting here trying to call the number. Are you sure this is fake?

The phone number is real. Try googling it!

Congregazione per la Dottrina della Fede (Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith)
Piazza del S. Uffizio, 11
00120 Cittá del Vaticano
Vatican City
Phone: +39 0669883296
Fax: +39 0669884532

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
After reading 9 pages and getting what information i could a couple things come to mind:

1) Nuking the majority of the country (radioactive fallout or no) would only devastate the infrastructure they have worked so hard to control. Sure, they like depopulation,but what's the sense of projects like BLUEBEAM, global government, and all this infringing on our rights little by little if the end result is nuking everyone?? Why play it out? They could have done it a long time ago. why wait till 2011??

2) what are you going to do with a continent of ashes??

A couple cities under false flag circumstances would have been more believable, and realistic IMO. They want SOMETHING left to control and manipulate.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well my first thought on the site is Bull#, but then again what do I know. It seems a bit retarded to nuke a whole country if you are planning to use an army. Then that brings to question what Army last I checked the Illuminati was a secret society not a sovereign country with it's own army. From the locations of the areas that aren't going to be nuked it would imply they plan to invade through Mexico.

So apparently if I am reading this right we will be invaded by bad English spelling Dutch that will come in through Mexico after nuking the country to smithereens and make there home in Amish country. So maybe they are Amish Dutch Mexicans?

Basically looks like a BS site set up by some kids that think it was fun to make a map of the US. i mean if its the NWO where are the other countries and since when does that Knights Templar have anything to do with the Illuminati 2 entirely different entities.

I know there are a lot of claims about the Illuminati and the Knights Templar being associated but honestly. The Knights Templar were a bunch of fanatical Christians that protected the secrets of the church until they were basically destroyed by the church. The Illuminati was made up of a bunch of Bavarian Scientists that mostly decree science over god. The truth of which is that if you are a firm believer in science you can't believe in God and vice versa. Honestly the two completely contradict one another. You can't say that Creationism is real and then claim you believe in the Big Bang Theory or Evolution. Sorry but it's true.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Thanks I called the number. It rang for about a minute. I feel like a jerk calling this time of night but oh well one call isn't against the law.

I guess maybe try again in the morning (their time). The number is listed publicly so it's not like we are stalking them.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
if this site ties to vatican city i doubt its fake and there is all kinds of related in on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... freaky stuff, this thread is like a continuation of that one good mystery

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Spelling illuminati backwards did provide as a fourth hit on Google an NSA website but that doesn't mean anything. It is not like they hide or whatever so I have no idea where you all are going with this constant "look at this revelation" bull.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

that thread is related to this one and has alot of investigative work there even log ins to the illuminati forum

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
if this site ties to vatican city i doubt its fake and there is all kinds of related in on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... freaky stuff, this thread is like a continuation of that one good mystery

It's not tied to the Vatican, they just listed the contact number for the CDF because (i) they really aren't going to give their real details and (ii) they thought it was funny. Nice to see they've done a bit of research though

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Doubt it. I don't want to add to the plethora of malware that rapes my RAM.

If you honestly think that I believe there is a website that the elite publish their secrets and you have stumbled upon the login either from your wit or their huge oversight you have another thing coming.
edit on 1/26/2011 by pa.Frost because: ???

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
IF you want to gain access to the Illuminati site you have to find the right block then you have to answer the riddle to get into the real site. I joined it about 2yrs ago.

There is another good site to check out too

www.armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well thanks for the info. I am going to Google Earth it right now. If this is a church this is pretty cool.

I know this all seems crazy and I agree that it is most likely BS, but if that number to that site is actually affiliated with that church and you don't understand, I suggest please read the whole thread. I know it is lots to read, but it is the only way to make sense of it all.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yes, you are right. I forgot to remember that they can fake the number on the info listing.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lol @ this thread.
It's basically two persons having a illuminati/nwo conspiracy discussion all along the thread, with some occasional responses from other people.
It's beyond me how a two party discussion, that mostly makes little to none sense to most others, could end up on the front page of ATS.
For some reason I somewhat enjoyed reading through it tho, maybe because you guys are REALLY into and passionate about this conspiracy of yours.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
here is the riddle and it is backwards to the answer is

"?gnineve eht ta teef eerht dna ,noon ta teef owt ,gninrom eht ni teef ruof on sklaw tey ,eciov eno htiw skaeps tahW

What speaks with one voice, yet walks on four feet in the morning, 2 feet at noon, and three feet at the evening?

Here it the URL with the entrance have fun

www.illuminatiorder.info...
edit on 1/26/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

ALRIGHTY THEN
DO I REALLY NEED A SECOND LINE

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Nothing. That is the answer I put because it is true. I think I could have typed anything whatsoever into the answer field and it would let me enter.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Believe it or not I have remained skeptical the whole time, I was just interested in the topic and how it all fit together. It was pretty cool investigating it.

It's not our fault this made the front page, glad you enjoyed it though...contact the proper forum and voice your complaint on site policy.

I have spent a while on this thread today, and you are right most of it did seem crazy. But there were too many connections and we were just trying to get to the bottom of it to prove/debunk it.

Star for your awesome attitude

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join