It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Read my edit

link   
reply to post by matrix12

Being I am a newer member to ats I have not yet aquired the knoweldge to keep intelligent skeptics at bay. I do fall prey to them at times, and yes It happened again. However back to the topic, I had to leave to help my grandson with his homework and became extremely caught up in a go nowhere nothing arguement. Do i feel like the fool right know? yes. Let me get caught up with where we are on the Original topic...

link   

A lot has been covered, my best suggestion is to read all 9 pages

If you actually go through it all it is really weird. I am not convinced but I love a good conspiracy. It is impressive to say the least... in my opinion.

Maybe even the first 3 pages and the last couple pages might be enough to catch up

Or perhaps the OP would like to create a quick recap...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

thanks, that would be great, i have seen this site before and it seems that its been updated for 2011, i dont think this is a joke site, its the real deal, we must find out who runs it and whats going on

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Its too bad the www.quofataferunt.com... link in the OP isn't working anymore. That had some really cool stuff.

Is that link working for anyone else?

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

i remember this site in sevral threads , trying to remember the other addresses that have pyramids there are several, and if i remember correctly they linked to the nsa

link   
reply to post by SSDDay

Im beng civil here ok, this is a ligitimate question, What is lies in your opinion msut be lies for everyone? What I see is we are all investigating onward from the original post. ?? SOme has been discredited, However I myself are finding deeper findings from the original

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
On this page :

PCCTS.com the three images have links attached.
Doing a search for the link in the third image (illuminati spelled backwards).com I came up with
ITANIMULLI.COM the facts

The fact that that link is a game to the owner suggests to me its a bunch of bored kids playing mind games and
linking to all kinds of sites on the net.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

when i click that link it tells me that apache is funtioning normally and thats it? wtf does that mean?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Im extreemely interested in all the sub links found, and I myself are nto ready to deem this false, I perosnally see more reality then lies in al this and i thank everyone for all the new links they are finding, we are adding up quite a find here...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Im wondering who actually reads the signatures... I personally acknowledge, I probably not as smart as you think you are... Im not into technicol chat, if you cant handle it sorry....Im easy going easy with my words, dont try to confuse myself or any others ...know what i am saying ?

Okay, thanks for putting me in my place, now on to something more important: what kind of battle tactic is it to nuke Florida, and then invade? There's one division of troops that should end up a self-correcting problem!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ok i just got booted off that www.quofataferunt.com... site, fortunately i tabbed all the pagesi wanted beforeh and so i can still read them without reloading the page... crazy stuff right here. Rosslyn Chapel is crazy....lots of secrets in that place! lots of stuff on Templars, occultist/satanist stuff, stargates and basicly alot of the things that gets mentioned here at ATS but with much more detail behind it (ive been translating it all). the other 2 websites you posted seem a bit like a waste of time though

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

can you sum it up for me, and has anything been found on that map?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

LOL I am not sure what you mean. Not being rude, but please explain more. I am not sure which post you are responding to.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
this is getting way off topic , can we forget this dr fil moment we are having and get back to the thread, i didnt have time to read all of the pages,so whats the low down on these sites, are they real? is it a mystery, why does the map have detaled plans for destruction of america, and does this site tie to vatican city?

fist line yes it does
2nd line i will bring ti back to the thread,
3rd line that is the question what is behind the ops links
4 line don't know yet still working on the Alaska GH4VB91M1 so far just computer code, could that be it? computer code... scratches chin and thinks.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

wow quofataferunt did end something peculiar happen their..I am wondering if the person who upkeeps that site was shut down due to the high level of activity that sudeenly rushed it today?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
here is a thread to the original post about the illuminati website
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-1-2011 by rushunt because: link

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

may be that was it get everyone to that site just to have it lock up that would be some thing else, the stuff we find. and i am still looking, wonder what 322 will bring up? type that in you wont believe it!!!!

edit on 26-1-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrucci

I manged to rad through most the sub links but i didnt tab then save them, Im hoping they come back. maybe to many hits all at once?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
whats weird is this

oneworldorder.org.uk.tc...

kinda strange

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join