It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am a member of many conspriacy sites. I just found this information shared from a member and find this worthy of bringing here.

On this page click a level of the pyramid,

www.illuminatiorder.info...

On this page click a state, and be prepared to be floored..
www.pccts.com...

On this page just looking at it before i read it I decided to bring these pages to ATS to view. I have no comment on this next page as I haev not read it yet.
www.quofataferunt.com...

What I see here is, all these pages go hand in hand. Im going back to the forum and look for more pages..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

These pages brought a certain stupifying to my thoughts. My thoughts are clouded right know. I put this up for opinions, I need some clarity here.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Okay, maybe I'm ignorant but I don't understand the point of all this. I looked at all 3 of your links and I'm not drawing any conclusions other than some states will get wiped out and others won't? And if so by whom, when and why? Personally I don't worry about nuclear conflict because what can you do about it anyway?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I posted the same link couple of hours ago in the FEMA topic here at ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

I see a level of surity of depopulation, I see a illuminati agenda. I see some point of truth in what many of us are thinking is happening or soon to be happening

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You should look at the company that designed these website they happen to have a weird name and a weird website.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Would I be presumptuous in thinking that the Illuminati should know how to spell the word "Fase"?
That's a pretty big mistake to make 50 times on one map.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Cherryontop because: spelling..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Okay, lets assume you're right, and maybe you are I'm not saying either way because I don't trust the government myself. If nuclear conflict should break out on a large scale, we are all going to die, and if we don't die right away then we will soon after, no fema camp can stop massive amounts of fall out and you can't stay underground forever. Anyone who is left will be the master of none or not much at all and if they think differently then they are the biggest fools.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That state map is hilarious. Yes... Let's destroy precious resources so we can rule sterile soil... LOL. No, nothing is going to happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I dont see where Hermes and the Illuminati pyramid et al has to do with nuclear war. The site with the states tho would be disturbing if it originated from a russian or chinese site. Otherwise it could be someone's imagination. However, I do think that a nuclear war is something to fear (or nuclear terrorism from stolen nukes). Have you heard where some muslim extemist group claims to now have nuclear weapons?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

I agree to nuke america would to eliminate the natural resources, and msot people. But, when exactly have the governments, the greedy elites ever thought in advance like that? i would say never to be exact. It is about world pwoer and wealth, everything inbetween is a bother to them. Take it all out and then fix it. Like our economy right? They are took it down, and are know trying to fix it. yet the little person isnt getting anywhere from there decisions are we?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

If this were put together by a foreign person yes some spelling could be wrong, not everyone looks at spelling as a point of trutlh, the only people who spell check a thin into oblivion are those who are skeptics

edit on 26-1-2011 by prexparte because: spell check for the skeptics

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Yes I have read that terrorist have a nuclear bomb, however in reality, it was just a matter of time. Iran is not happy with freedom, or america attacking at will the so called enemy. I honestly believe Russia hates us and may have a hand in helping fund them, But that is my opinion, and as of today I am free to have an opinion still.
edit on 26-1-2011 by prexparte because: spell check for the spelling patrol

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If anything would ever happen (shortly) in the USA it would be sickness and death due to contamination or release of biological agents.

Whatever happens infrastructure will be intact after it has happened. On the other hand nuclear conflict is an option. When one would only get rid of masses of people and one doesn't care wether the land is lost (no use for it anyway) than this map isn't so non-realistic.

Expect the unexpected........always.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
well some one did a good job at this web site www.pccts.com... click on the shields one at a time, you'll see don't get to lost there is no way back!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
On that pccts (Templar Knights!!!????!!!!) website there are also a number of hidden links!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

funny how it ends up at the NSA/CSS webpage..thanks for the added sites.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOjack033
On that pccts (Templar Knights!!!????!!!!) website there are also a number of hidden links!
What if i was to say: "Could it be that (in this case and probably others) the Knights are currently at strength and rallying people who are willing and/or able to join them?"

What if the so much discussed Illuminati is showing them selves?

Think about that.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

my thoughts on the last link vor ooten oofen minden ifen youen thinken iten be realen anden i donten speken ze Dutchen.
Dummkopf!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

well ok???? care to translate that into english? The whole title and your response of
edit on 26-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join