It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO's filmed above Indonesian crop circle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Take a look at this, I think it looks interesting. At first glance I thought birds until zoomed in. I'm not an expert on CGI or Photoshop so I can't say if that is a possibility or not so I will let you decide. Just a warning, whoever made this video put some corny music in parts of it and some other idiot appears in it waiving his arms like a bird for what reasons I have no idea.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-1-2011 by Jeremiah Johnson because: Typo

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
nice find,

why cant we just get this disclosure sh!t done!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

edit on January 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It looks like bad film or a video glitch.

Does this really qualify as a "UFO"?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Looks like a bird taking out a bug to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

I don't know man, that's why I posted it to get an opinion. Since we don't know what it is and if it is indeed in flight than I suppose it would qualify as a UFO, no where did I mention alien in my thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hmm, this is interesting.. Whatever it is as going EXTREMELY fast.. doesnt want to be seen.

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
... and some other idiot appears in it waiving his arms like a bird for what reasons I have no idea.

yea, what was up with that? I burst out laughing when I saw that. LoL.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by alittleironic

Yeah I don't understand why that was included, it was pretty stupid lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson

I don't know man, that's why I posted it to get an opinion. Since we don't know what it is and if it is indeed in flight than I suppose it would qualify as a UFO, no where did I mention alien in my thread.

For the record, I didn't mention alien either. Does it really appear to be an object in flight? It didn't to me. This appears to be a desperate sensationalist media latching onto anything that will drive UFO enthusiasts to view their content.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I stand corrected, you didn't mention it being alien. What I meant to say is that I am not claiming it to be much of anything other than what it may or may not be. As far as someone trying to make a name for themselves, who knows...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It looks like CGI. The tell-tell square outline of pixels with slightly different hues to the sky around the close-up image of the UFO/orb is clearly visible. It means that the image of a purported UFO taken from another photographic source was pasted in and further manipulated.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
72kros' youtube videos are, for the most part, pathetic. This one included.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Honestly, at 1:11 the object that appears looks like a butterfly flapping it's wings.

It seems to be reflecting light which is a similar color to the sky, so it easily camouflages with the sky. The wings also seem to hit just the right angles as to not be seen, kind of like a piece of paper not being visible when viewing it's edges. It seems to be flying at just the right speed to be a butterfly, maybe even flowing with a slight wind.

The object at 5:29 also seems to be some sort of flying insect. Maybe a fly or a bee. At least, that is EXACTLY what a flying insect looks like when passing a cameras view.

In conclusion... this "sighting" seems to be a stretch of the imagination claiming flying insects are UFO...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I can certainly say this is fake.

If you watch the video and pause at 2:10 You can see where the area around the ufo is pixalated as if it has been copy and pasted into the image.

Same with 2:55

3:19

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Looks like some kind of glitch or something. No grace or fluid movement to suggest it is really there and moving.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'd have to say a glitch or some other sort of technical effect due to the presence of the pixels seen. If it is indeed something flying by more then likely a bug or bird or something... Of course, without a high speed camera to effectively capture the object frozen in motion, it's going to have blur and image quality issues. Add to the the fact the original video footage was probably from a inexpensive hand held camera, that was then copied to a computer, then posted onto YouTube, there are too many opportunities to lose video quality as opposed to direct posting of raw video. Just cant really make out definitively what it is, but I'm inclined to say nothing really spectacular. Except for bird man... he was awesome...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Its very low res video to start with so the pixelation aspect would be there anyway.

The thing above the peoples heads is extremely fast and appears to be near the camera so small bird or bug comes to mind, the thing rising from the crop circle is a different matter, insects and birds normally have a curved flight path unless they (birds) are flying south for winter, that item goes straight up and at great speed.

Without it being very slowed down its merely a blip.

What they are I have no idea but its different I guess.

Hated the dodgy bloke in the Riddler mask...weird...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Thanks for everyone's input, are you a Giger fan Mclane?

new topics

top topics

active topics

join