It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in Head and Neck Cancers Tied to Oral Sex: (just great.....)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

No sex is not for fun it is only for procreation

Then why does it feel so good for both parties, yes it's primary goal is procreation, but some people who do it can't procreate (sterile or homosexual), they still have the urges and I'm sure it still feels great.

Whats best for the west does not concern the east, each to their own.

That being said, since my partners sister dropped a sprog she's been all broody and wants one of her own, so sex scares me at the moment (has she taken her pill or hasn't she, hmmmm
)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
And will it cause cancer if she
?

LOL...yeah I don't think that is going to help.

The article didn't say anything about stomach cancer...but that's a good try...maybe it will work.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Guess this puts one hell of a damper on Sex and B Job day eh?

Okay on a more serious 'grown up' note. In this day and age when many kids don't view oral as 'sex' STD's are pretty rampant. Sadly many in this group don't consider anal sex as sex either, thinking that since it wasn't traditional sex, they are still virgins. *end of my PSA for the day*

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

OutKast eeeeeeeeeeeeeewww!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
That being said, since my partners sister dropped a sprog she's been all broody and wants one of her own, so sex scares me at the moment (has she taken her pill or hasn't she, hmmmm
)

That would be fear enough to make a man impotant i would guess, lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There has been numerous reports of adverse reactions to Gardasil, the vaccine that's supposed to prevent the cancer. It causes auto-immune problems, seizures, personality changes, paralysis and the list continues. Doctors recognize the connection but don't know how to treat it.

truthaboutgardasil.org...

www.cdc.gov...

vactruth.com...

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

If this study is used to ask for the mandatory injection of Gardasil then hundreds of thousands of people are going to get very sick. It was also said that the vaccine was going to be required for all school girls, but the parents objected.

I guess it's just a matter of time to see where this is going.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Another good reason to spit instead of swallow. Probably a good idea to rinse as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

Absolutely, that vaccine is a nightmare. My sister in law works at my pediatricians office and was trying to push the vaccine on me (well for me to consent for my daughter). The vaccine only prevents I believe it is 30% of cervical cancers, but only those related to std's, it does nothing if you are genetically predisposed to it. After I told her no, I found out she gets a commission for each vaccine she unloads.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

Absolutely, that vaccine is a nightmare. My sister in law works at my pediatricians office and was trying to push the vaccine on me (well for me to consent for my daughter). The vaccine only prevents I believe it is 30% of cervical cancers, but only those related to std's, it does nothing if you are genetically predisposed to it. After I told her no, I found out she gets a commission for each vaccine she unloads.

Oh yeah, a commission, like that could make up for the ruined lives

This is like the whole N1H1 vaccine thing, I hope people don't panic and start injecting their daughters and themselves before finding out the real risks.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I guess now we should all get tattoos down there that say:
"Can cause cancer if consumed in great quantities"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think that oral sex is fine as long as you're not just passing it out or receiving it from random people at the bus stop or bars. I cannot tell you all how crestfallen I felt upon seeing this headline. The interwebs has taken everything I love and made it try to kill me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well what we can all be absolutely certain about is that oral sex was only just invented in the last few decades and people of our grandparents / great grandparents age never ever did it.

I would LOVE to post some Greek / Roman empire drawings of people performing sex acts that would be considered shocking even by todays standards but I think I would get severely banninated for it

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinay86

Originally posted by anon72
I swear they are trying to end everything that is Fun and/or good. Alcohol, Sex, etc etc.

No sex is not for fun it is only for procreation, your western society has made it a thing for entertainment. You all have been indoctrinated in believing that mouth to mouth kissing is a gesture of love or sympathy to someone, and you see it all around you right from your birth, in your culture and movies. If you look to your east many cultures their regard activities like this prohibited as these activities are unethical and unnatural.

I guess you have never seen any of those multitudes of sexual statues in India or that Japanese chart that illustrates about a hundred different sexual positions?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I believe you will see some Oral displays on works in Pompei. I think it was on ATS that I saw it but I am not sure.

I hope you are doing some more Tongue and Cheek with our past relatives Not doing this activity.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I can see three reasons for this so-called study information.

1) Selling more of the Gardasil vaccine, since they decided recently that it should also be targeted toward young boys.

Maybe they are figuring they can "kill two birds with one stone" with this info coming out. They are already marketing it to the 20-something women. This could increase the market amongst the young women, and then they could also bring the 20-something men into the mix, like they tried to do with the 20-something women, lol.

2) They used to remove a lot of tonsils from children when I was younger, but they stopped advocating that for some reason. This news could again increase the need?/demand for this type of procedure again. I can just see the marketing for that. Again, targeting the 20-somethings, and maybe even older people like me.
(Doctor, "Whaaat? You've been doing that for 25 years? Maybe you should consider preemptive surgery on your tonsils. You don't really need them anyway. Better to be safe than sorry!")

3) The research is starting to show that cell phone use can cause head and neck cancers. What better way of obscuring a really valid reason for the frightening increase in head/neck cancers.

By the way, 25 years and I'm fine, as far as I know.

But like another poster said, we're all going to die of something. I'm not going to get my panties in a twist about this just yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Well what we can all be absolutely certain about is that oral sex was only just invented in the last few decades and people of our grandparents / great grandparents age never ever did it.

I would LOVE to post some Greek / Roman empire drawings of people performing sex acts that would be considered shocking even by todays standards but I think I would get severely banninated for it

I don't know where you are from, but in central Illinois at the middle of the last century, that stuff was common enough. It is as old as humans, no invention necessary. Did you see that You Tube series of animals "playing" around in that fashion?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Doctors offices make quite a bit of money on ALL vaccines, I've heard.

I'm not in the targeted ages, but my doctor's group has already pushed that one and the meningitis (sp?)
vaccine on my daughter, age 13. (I said no)

And, they know better by now than to suggest flu vaccines to me, lol.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

What culture do you come from?

I believe in God and read the Bible, and it doesn't say a word about this.

Of course it's supposed to be fun!!!!! Why would He have made it feel so good.

It's His gift to us. Not only is it for pro-creation, but a good sex life enhances the closeness between husband and wife.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

lmao that's too funny.

On a more serious note, a reply to your earlier post. Yeah, she was bragging to me how she got around 200 people to get the shot and she got 20-30 dollars per shot from the manufacturer. Hope she thinks it worth it

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Ok, looks like this supports our suspicions. From the Yahoo article:

And tongue and tonsil cancers remain relatively rare in the United States. The other good news -- at least for the younger set -- is that there is a relatively new vaccine to prevent against HPV infection. It's not going to help those who are already infected, but it "absolutely" could help those who aren't yet infected with the ubiquitous virus, Verret said.

Uhuh.....

But at least you guys can point out this to your women:

tongue and tonsil cancers remain relatively rare in the United States

Or this:

Does Chocolate Hold the Key to Curing HPV?

Indulgent chocolate treats may be the best-known and most widely appreciated product of the cacao tree, but new scientific research from New York Based Cacao Biotechnologies is uncovering potential new applications for the antioxidant-rich beans which could spur an innovative approach to treating human papillomavirus (HPV), a precursor to cervical cancer.

Better yet, guys, buy your ladies some chocolate!
edit on 26-1-2011 by sezsue because: add info

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join