It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward - Officially Released Online

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by OnTheFelt

You're right, they should be.

However, I have attempted to get 3 people so far to watch it, and none of them can be bothered.

Sadly, when people hear the word documentary, it's automatically shunned. People don't want to wake up. People don't want to see the truth. Their cell phones are more important than anything else in the world.

a big star for you
people are scared, # scared to much telly and ego..

BIG STAR

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

I have just uploaded the whole film on my website,the website has only been started over the last few weeks so i would be grateful for any input, feel free to have a look and hopefully you will find it interesting. My aim is to try to collate as much interesting videos which will ask the most important questions. We are living in such an amazing time.
My website is www.globalconspiracy.co.uk
I would be interested in any views.

www.globalconspiracy.co.uk

edit on 13-2-2011 by thatsinsane because: to add signature

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Zeitgeist is a lie which is designed to help usher in the 'New Age', which is actually rehashed ideas & practices of ancient pagan religions and cultures, with a twist of modernism, humanism, materialism, nihilism&atheism, and the spirit of this age, is the spirit of the anti-Christ. If you look at the links in my signature there are a couple of very informative rebuttals to zeitgeist, and if you are a true seeker of truth, then it would definetly be worth your while to consider this perspective.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mrphilosophias

Uhh, guess i'll have to repeat myself again;
Religion won't help.
Politics won't help.
Sitting around waiting for some 'saviour' to come along and get us out of this s**t we got ourselves into, won't help.
Aliens won't help.
Bitching about it won't help.
Communicating & helping each other regardless of race religion or politics, may help.
Getting off this fake money economy ASAP will help.
Right now i'm going to plant veggies in my garden, that will help.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrphilosophias
Zeitgeist is a lie which is designed to help usher in the 'New Age', which is actually rehashed ideas & practices of ancient pagan religions and cultures, with a twist of modernism, humanism, materialism, nihilism&atheism, and the spirit of this age, is the spirit of the anti-Christ. If you look at the links in my signature there are a couple of very informative rebuttals to zeitgeist, and if you are a true seeker of truth, then it would definetly be worth your while to consider this perspective.

Glass half empty.

I prefer to view it as glass half full.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Edit: I seem to have posted this on the wrong thread.
I watched the movie last night and I was pleasantly surprised. I watched the original Zeitgeist and though I loved parts of it (9/11, monetary policy) the others were so and so. Also the documentary had a definite negative vibe to it, which is understandable considering the content, but on the same token people want to be left with a feeling that they can do something about it and not just "we are screwed".

This documentary was different in that it showed ways in which we can transition into a new paradigm if we put together our resources and our know how. It pointed out that if we concentrated on technology to mechanize most of the mundane labor jobs (according to the doc we have the technology now) and use powerful mainframes to locate potential resources on the earth, that we could then work on other systems to replace our currency based one. I don't know if I have as much confidence as the producers in technology to cure our society's woes, but IMO anything is better than our current way of doing it. They also tackle our problems with our current system including gross inequality, eco-cidal insantiy, and perpetual wars sprinkled with social psychology.

One major problem that it didn't tackle is our current exponential population growth problem, and also how people hardwired into a system for 2-3 generations would be able to disconnect themselves from that system in order for a new one to emerge (my guess would be semi-total collapse would need to happen first). Overall a good documentary that rather then simply tell you how bad things are; is willing to throw some ideas at a possible sane replacement.

If you haven't seen it I would definitely recommend it. Again I don't agree with all it's parts, but at this moment in time people need to address the true issues in our society (and it isn't the bankers, welfare entitlements, and Obamas birth certificate), and throw together some plans to help with any transition, the sooner the better. I will definitely check out more info on the venus project.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
awesome,

make sure to watch it. people bicker but dont contribute into charity and more importantly, environmental protection.

my conclusion is humanity is screwed, but, at least help preserve mother earth's clean beauty & serenity.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join