It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What traits would your Messiah exhibit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Although it is possible none of these traits may be possessed by a messiah (as I have no more insight into this than anyone else) here are some virtues I imagine a messiah may possess:
-Self control
-Love
-Humbleness
-Empathy

edit on 1/26/2011 by NJE03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

But always remember the public never ever know or have known what secret societies do, and what the people do in them.

I got you please have faith-DO YOU THINK ANY SOCIETIES YOU MENTION UNDERSTAND EXTERIOR UNIVERSE FULLY IF AT ALL?

The ops question leaves this out again. Ignorance of the masses is massive in this area, and people can be fooled pretty easy by the ptb.

I understand your fears of some taking data and creating to its standards. Again I am ordered by ALPHA to interact as to soul/energy weight potential of UNIVERSAL inhabitants.

If you do not know what happens in secret societies you have no idea how to answer the ops question. You would be answering out of ignorance.

It was a question it seems MANY needed to ask so I answered from within.
There is more to it then planetary secret societies friend. This is dark realm aka the universe

Be well

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There ARE STARS in every region even elder Black holes. Imagine if you could see thru all the Stars/Blackholes and inhabitants near them you can interact even jump to. If you can locate all wormhole jump points and dimension levels where some hide. Imagine you can feed of ALL negative energy and track its essence just from say keyboard interactions all the way to home localz where your manifestations /DRAGONS/ are on there way to as well, and mark for further interactions when fully aware.
If Angels fell and then created
And Angels were asked when man was created to bow to us in recognition of our presence.
THEN WHY WOULD ANY HUMAN FEEL LESS THEN AN ANGEL
AND WHY WOULD ANY HUMAN FEAR ANYTHING CREATED FROM A FALLEN ANGEL
IF HUMANS ARE OF CREATORS IMAGE WOULD THIS NOT MEAN CREATOR PLACED WITHIN THE
WAYS TO COMBAT OR EVEN DECEIVE THE DECEIVERS.
If Stars are only used as jump points wouldnt a massive amount of data been obtained from all jumping craft and inhabitants..... genetics technology ect. INTENTS

edit on 1/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What traits would your Messiah exhibit?

Ever see "the Big Lebowski"?

Couldn't resist.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
A true messiah would not reveal him or herself in these times. Such a person would be considered a weapon and be claimed by many religions who would all want this person to join their cause in an attempt to gain power over the masses. Going public would also mean less time for teaching the masses so it would be unwise to do so. Only a lucky few true believers who know how to look upon the world would see some of the effects of his work and deduct his presence but would know not to go find him. After a life full of divine work, without any recognition save from some angelic beings who had assisted him during his life on earth, he would leave this place without anyone ever knowing it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The World Avatar or the Heart of the World doesn't come as a single person I don't think, not this time.

I imagine something like an accumulating mountain of what are called bodhisatvas all incarnating, not between lives, but right now through us all. If that can be catalyzed or inspired, by faith even as small as a tiny seed (how cute), and the mountain of historical causation moved in favour of a world enveloped by universal love and light and wisdom, in mutuality, then God willing, we won't need to be seeking an individual Messiah, or pointing in any one direction, or to the self.

The messiah is simply the human being God-realized, as intended.

IMO, it's an inevitability, the coming of the KOH to the Earth, like some sort of cosmic spiritual tsunami or strange attractor event horizon, it's on it's way and all it needs to become manifest, is our permission, and an open mind (and heart) free from any sort of prior contemptuous bias towards love as the first/last cause and the alpha and omega of existence.

edit on 26-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Gee, I didn't know what the OP began this thread it would be all about religion, specifically Christian religion. You all really need a messiah to come save you huh? Do you all ever read anything else? Or, do you see every other book as being inspired by the devil?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You need to get over that. I wish I could help you understand, and I'm so sorry that your mother did a number on you and I wish you'd forgive her for her ignorance as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

to me the ideal 'world leader' would be PLURAL. a group of spiritually and PHYSICALLY evolving people capable of GREAT superhuman feats... who use their abilities for the betterment of the planet and humanity.. thus leading a positive example for the rest of the world...

TEACHING BY EXAMPLE.

to me .. these people already exist.. but without super abilities...

you read about them every day .. doing humanitarian efforts and helping the needy.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I see it in terms of the overall performance of the spirit of wisdom, by nothing more than openmindedness, willingness, and honesty, and a certain lovability factor, a childlike innocence, a "cuteness" if you will, then the "mass superman" is born, as the spirit moves the world and human history, in favour of something infinitely more Godly and therefore infinitely more worthy of the human being in general, individually, in family, through community, and the larger world of which we are all a part, because, in the words of JFK "we all breathe the same air".

Not some individual "messiah", not a giant flying Godman in the sky with flaming eyes and a terrible sword, not a fleet of flying saucers (either with out without Jesus at the helm), not the creative genious of the "ruling elite" class (now THAT's funny!), but an emergent, evolutionary phenomenon, which comes from nowhere in particular and everywhere all at once!

We won I guess is what I'm saying, the little man who Jesus himself once addressed in person (while breathing the same air) is just going to go ahead and INHERIT the Kingdom of God, as it was his very birthright since BEFORE the very foundations of the Earth (always in God's mind, for purposes of love and sharing, and wisdom as conscious awareness and mutual understanding, in mutual love and harmony).

The spiritual logos having returned to the Earth, not in one man alone, but through everyone to everyone else, and from me and you, having willingly recieved what God has had in store for the faithful, for those with the courage of faith and imagination in a supreme being or a power greater than themselves.

It's not in a windowless temple of the freemasons, not residing behind the stained glass windows of the Church, but the spirit of the living God moving where it (He) pleased freely, as free energy also right from the Zero Point Field already fully informed, and always fresh, and new, and therefore creative, and fun! (like new wine into new wineskins you might say)

So while I'm in this "modality" let me just add something to what my old friend and elder brother, husband, savior, and God, once said (in open air).

The kingdom of heaven, is like a man, who, in self examining himself (after all, an unexamined life isn't worth living as Plato said, or was it Socrates) cannot help but to laugh, uproariously, at the sheer magnitude of the utter absurdity of what he'd previously taken himself to be within the context of his own personality, and in laughing at himself, to no end, he becomes lost and found again by God in eternity. (smiles all around).

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like laughing so hard you start to cry, and by the time the tears dry, you are left with nothing but peace.

You are "it" dear reader, or I should say "thou art that", since we're not an "it" at all, but a process, just as the spirit of God that informs and is informed by all creation IS a process, and we are that same process in God-consciousness realized in time and history and in eternity now.

There is no distinction, no exclusivity, no small force of super-Godmen, no Messiah, no invading fleet of ufo's (although some day contact is inevitable I think once we ALL work together and bring home the catch of the ages, which is the KOH having enveloped the Earth once and for all), and no giant angry flying Jesus, no it is the spirit itself which is already moving through the "clouds of the heavens", and throughout all the spheres and eternity, recreating creation, while recogizing God again and again in conscious awareness as our no-self self or our TRUE SELF in God and with God in us.

It's not so hard to "grok", except for a certain preconceived religious bias against indoctrination - but let us not be ridiculous and allow THAT to stand in our way either, that's not reasonable or logical, not imho that's for sure.

There are those among us however who just cannot help but to take themselves by far too seriously, who are in jeopardy however, as this process continues to move, and to enliven and regenerate the world and the human being, so there's still a sense of urgency to it, and the imperative not to get left behind, not as a warning, but simply based on the value of what someone might miss out on, which is the childlike wonderment and awe most of us already know at some level, deep down in our innermost heart of hearts since we were all children at one time, or have children in our family or know them and their unique way of being, their pure authenticity.

"We" then are the Messiah.

Unless you, dear reader are too chicken or fearful for no reason, or "not worthy", but that you see, is the lie, and this truth, the love that wipes away those tears of yours.

"Blessed are those who mourn tbey SHALL be comforted."

Oh but to lack the capacity to mourn or to repent, to cry, to have shame, remorse, regret, what a terror that would be, to be empty inside and then empty again and never filled - I would never wish that on anyone, being forever inauthentically inauthentic or unreal, already dead.

They do exist among us, people M. Scott Peck author of The Road Less Travelled called in another title "the people of the lie". Fortunately, they are exceedingly rare but sadly for the rest of us, are more often than not found in positions of power and as the so-called "pillars" of our soceity, but as Jesus once said of the Pharisees of old they are all clean on the outside, like whitewashed sepulchres, but filled with dead mens bones and all corruption on the inside - there were some even Jesus did not approve of in other words, let us not be found in their camp or "sphere of influence". Oh you might make a lot of dough for the beancounters to count for you, but you could find yourself in your high esteem completely impoverished of the soul, and the reality, and the truth of life and love. And if you know that darkness, or have seen it, get out of it now, while there may be still time!

That said it's much better to focus on the positive than the negative, but there is something to be avoided at any and all cost, since what would it profit a man to gain the whole world, but lose his own soul..?

End of Sermon /

edit on 26-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
So as for traits, my Messiah is all-inclusive, enveloping, with open arms, he must also be the ultimate principal personified, humble and yet accessible, not just to me, but anyone and everyone, gentle, loving, kind, just, friendly, charming and FUN, happy creative, authentic and without pretense, and he must not be just one person either, but more like some sort of human spiritual principal as a process, even as a process moving in and through me as his desciple or follower. And trustworthy, never foresaking, always having our back so to speak, strong, powerful, but not overbearing, more of a friend than an overlord or object of devotion, worship and emulation.

THat's it for me, thanks OP for the opportunity to share.

Love,

NAM

edit on 26-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
Hi,

I would like to know from your perspective what would make you accept a world teacher into your heart.

This is Simple.
A True Teacher enables one to Re-Cognize Ones own True Nature as Divine.

www.vimeo.com...

edit on 27-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Talking points for dealing with potential world rulers or Antichrists

1. If he/she's so holy, let them live on the streets.

2. Where is the doctor that certified their virginity.

3. How come the dying hasn't stopped.

4. When, according to their plan, does world hunger end.

5. Weren't all the dead supposed to be resurected at their arrival.

6. Does light itself respond to their commands.

7. Am I being offered rest and reward, or being told to sign up for a new effort.

David Grouchy

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
A true messiah would not reveal him or herself in these times. Such a person would be considered a weapon and be claimed by many religions who would all want this person to join their cause in an attempt to gain power over the masses. Going public would also mean less time for teaching the masses so it would be unwise to do so. Only a lucky few true believers who know how to look upon the world would see some of the effects of his work and deduct his presence but would know not to go find him. After a life full of divine work, without any recognition save from some angelic beings who had assisted him during his life on earth, he would leave this place without anyone ever knowing it.

Wise words.

It never is about the messenger, but the message. Our Creator's love already lives inside us, and awaiting only acknowledgement from us with our gift of free will, to go back on the guided path.

Messengers had been sent for centuries, some known, some unknown, in many different cultures and many different languages across many different geological and robotic exclusive traditions, with a similar civilisational message.

As we become more educated/illuminated, we realized that we are all the same, been seeking for comfort and solace with the same Creator whom had never abandon us, and fully capable of achieving our common aspirations in life to fulfill our ultimate destiny.

The Messiah came once as a humble common man, so as not to force or demand a religion down the throats of his fellow men as a conqueror would, but to show and share with them a better path towards the light. He sought for no recognition, nor to be a leader.

His disciples were only 12, not an army of millions. That 12 were taught by him, are equally NOT anointed leaders, but only messengers, so that they in turn, can reach out exponentially to more, and get back on the right track of our destiny with our use of free will, to return to our Heavenly Father's guidance.

He would have continued on simply, with his disciples, touching lives into old age but unfortunately, his great work was stopped midway by an act of betrayal, connived by robotic fundamentalists with false charges and demanded his blood, whom saw him as a challgenge to their power and control of the Jewish people.

Today we see such beasts who will not hesitate to heap false spurious and even circumstantial charges upon anyone who challenges their power and control.

Thus, a better way had to be found to reach out to the masses free will, so that more be saved, to seek for the truth, without the mission being upended abruptly. And the way had been found. Point is, it is the message, and never the messenger, that is vital.

As you the reader ponder upon the words of others, critically verify and analyse for yourselves on your free will so that you may know the message sent. It will be to your heart, and you will know it to be true once you had validated it for yourself, a firmer comprehension that way than to be sponfed or forcefed, enough that you will pass it on to your loved ones - family, relatives and friends.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nakiannunaki
But if someone came along on the world scene out of the blue... never seen before or heard of...what traits would that person need to exhibit to completely win you over??

Thanks.

When the disciple is ready,
the guru appears...
teaching and practising
the holy and harmonious audible life-stream.

sat guru, sabd-dhun, jivan mukti,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
to me the ideal 'world leader' would be PLURAL.
[]
TEACHING BY EXAMPLE.
[]
to me .. these people already exist..
[]

cheers!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Thank you all so much for your comments and opinions, please keep them coming.
Some very interesting points for debate so far and various different takes or angles...

As many of you have been very open i will open up a little too and tell you that the art I want to create is musical in nature and is ultimatly a message in it's essence.

I want to realy reach people on a profound level with an inspiring and positive message of love and hope and so all your insights are realy invaluble to me.

Many thanks and i hope to hear a lot more thoughts on the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join