It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, Rise of the masses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The only evidence your going to get about the following statements is the first 6 words in the next sentence.

I can feel it in my veins that somthing big is on the rise following current topics on ATS and other world news I personally think that the NWO will come in the form of a disaster releif package from the worlds largest companies as we face more and more natural disasters as the dates roll through 2011, the natural disasters being man made ties into this theory (caused by HAARP, cloudseeding).

This has been a longterm plan to gain "full control" over the population and the NWO (most likely Illumanati-Bloodline theory relates to this best) have gained control over the largest corperations on earth and have kept in control of technology production have been trying to overturn governments for decades. Overturning the governments proved harder then first suspected decades ago because of the will of the masses and democracy, as we all very well know they cant simply overthrow the governments as this would implement war and could cause a mass extinction so their most successful option would be to induce mass "natural" disasters and cause the masses to become hysteric as the main stream media reports the governments being financailly exhausted by the extreme affects of climate change and people will be dying due to floods, fires, earthquakes and such, whilst the Illumanati sit back and offer the pre-packaged plans from a combination of worldwide corperations, as the masses of public will be looting, raping, pilaging trying to survive for years before the NWO, because of the now mass hysteria and terror the NWO would have an extremely strict controling government.

I only hope that forums like these can bring like minded individuals together in the time of need when it comes, and also everybody has noticed this forum grow massivley in recent times and I beleive this because more people are beginning to Open their Minds not accept everything at a first glance, the world is full of nasty individuals and the worst will be brought out in hightened times of terror.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

Your evidence is quite strong and you are the first person who has said something like this...
So what do you suggest? Sell all my possessions and buy gold? Spend all my money on supplies? Warn my family and friends of impending doom? I'm gonna quit my job now aswell, what's the point?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dniMnepO
The only evidence your going to get about the following statements is the first 6 words in the next sentence.

I can feel it in my veins...

Not to seem rude or terse, but that is quite a bit of mental acrobatics and extrapolation from a simple feeling in ones veins.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

WOW, you are so inteligent! great story great proof.

come back with a new story cos this 1's already been done

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
10-4

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
?3This is a conspiracy forum correct? just expressing my feelings on these topics.

I wouldnt suggest quitting your job just yet but im sure you will feel when the times right haha

Ive got no real suggestions on what to do if this did happen except try and survive

I just go with the flow and ride things out how they come, I own a very reliable 4wd truck and very fast trailbike and have been practising hill climbing as I live close to the coast lol... I like to beleive in natural changes and instincs to take place.

p.s. Thanks for all the sarcastic replies! very quick too.
edit on 26-1-2011 by dniMnepO because: PS

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
dont listen to them, i know what you mean...

i got that "feeling"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

?3This is a conspiracy forum correct? just expressing my feelings on these topics.

I wouldnt suggest quitting your job just yet but im sure you will feel when the times right haha

Ive got no real suggestions on what to do if this did happen except try and survive

I just go with the flow and ride things out how they come, I own a very reliable 4wd truck and very fast trailbike and have been practising hill climbing as I live close to the coast lol... I like to beleive in natural changes and instincs to take place.

p.s. Thanks for all the sarcastic replies! very quick too.

It happens here, you will be torn to shreds for post your view/opinion. Dont let it get under your skin. I think facts scare people beyond control. I thought your thread was well written. I have replied a few times in your manor only not as well written...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The moment individuals start to pay taxes is the moment you're become completely controlled in the system

Im sure the veins forgot to mention that to you

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This is basically what I envision too. NWO sets up the world for a system crash. They time it with the coming natural disasters.

Then...........you have let's say oh...the Vatican come out and try and capitalize on the situation. Of course they are controlled by the same folks that run the whole show. I can see the Vatican playing the religion / savior card and our government going right along with it while they herd the sheeple in for slaughter.

It's coming....

edit on 27-1-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
The moment individuals start to pay taxes is the moment you're become completely controlled in the system

Im sure the veins forgot to mention that to you

Can you elaborate on this a bit please? I hate paying taxes

reply to post by Smell The Roses

Good thoughts their, I love the southparks episode about the vatican church haha
Thx for the considerate replieS and I love these emoticons
I actually didnt think my post was that well written I was kind of lazy and didnt proof read it... Thanks alot for the compliments
I was impressed with the trolls earlier with all their posts within 5-10 mins how odd

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You do realize the "NWO" is already in power. Look at the major contributions of any major politician in America. I can guarantee the biggest contributors are bankers. Our politicians are already pawns of the OWO. Hell, the Bushes were part of the OWO. The NWO is being led by the PEOPLE not the Illuminati. They merely influence us to movement. We will overcome.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The answer to 1984 is 1776- think about it....

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

conspiracy community is about digging for the truth, is about facts, not feelings.
that's why some people replay like that...if you can't support your statements with reliable sources, you'll have to get used to those replays.

post your sources, explain the context and then base your conclusion or "feelings" on those fact...you'll be fine.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think everyone has that "feeling" especially after seeing what is going on in Egypt.

My suggestion is, when the time comes - fight back with what they use against us - Money.

Best part? You don't even really need any.

Outlined here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I was kind of a different mind level when I posted this
Does that make it a prophecy/prediction
thanks for the replys though

top topics

join