It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Above Noosa Queensland.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If you're in this area, look up at the stars (near the orions belt) at around 8-10pm at night. Chances are you'll see fast moving "star-like" objects.

Goodluck and have fun.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aRogue

Please tell me you've got pictures................

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi mate,

You can also see many satellites as they move through sunlight to darkness on various angles and courses. Not saying you maybe won't see something unidentified where you are, as many people have reported good sightings to the north and north-west of Noosa over many years... not just lights in the sky sightings.

If you are interested there is a local ufo research group there, and another in Gympie.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Tayesin because: Getting older and stupider

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No, sorry. It would have shown up blury on film, nor did i want to turn away and go looking for the camera.

Besides this threads purpose is to let others know of what's happening up there. Not to prove what i saw.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Every night at about 8-10pm.

Takes place near the Orions Belt.

Best way for describing it is:

A star-like object moving at incredible speeds in one direction.

Anyway, once again if you live up there. Do yourself a favour and stay up to star gaze.
edit on 26-1-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
Anyway, once again if you live up there. Do yourself a favour and stay up to star gaze

If you tell us how far 'down' from there you live we can work out where you would be able to see these satellites from.

We'd need a rough idea of where about in Noosa you were and a rough idea of where you live when not in Noosa.

How long have you been seeing this in Noosa and has it occurred every time you go to Noosa?

It is always around nine, or near, in Noosa when you see them?

Dates, directions (which you've provided already - thanks!) and times of year when visible are all that's needed.

Alternatively if you can get hold of an iPhone there's an App which will tell you what you are seeing crossing the sky at particular times (If it's terrestrial and not top secret that is).

-m0r

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sightings took place in and around Noosa Sounds and Coolum to be exact.

Seen these sightings three times (each on a different night) in a time frame of 10 days.

All three sightings took place during or between 8-10pm at Night.

Sorry, i was only up there for a holiday, and now i'm back in Victoria. I star gaze frequently, and never before have i seen such a thing. I now understand what people mean when they say UFO's moving at tremendous speeds.

Edit: Sorry, and when i mean near Orions belt, i mean it passes across it and dissappears into the distance.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Exact dates?
I want to run it through Stellarium and see whats flying by

edit on 26-1-2011 by mobtek because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by mobtek because: me smart

top topics

join