It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is targeting Arizona?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
First, Arizona takes the initiative to protect America and strengthens the Federal law on illegal immigrants.
Then in order to protect it’s people from the Gobermnt weakened border, it allows its people to carry firearms, openly (it’s a second Amendment thing)!
The Fed not only chastises Arizona, but files charges against the people of Arizona for protecting their border. Arizona fights back and that’s when the bully gets *snip*ed off.
Since then, tragedy has befallen the good people of Arizona.
The Fed has done nothing to help out the City of Nogales when a Mexican drug cartel openly threatened Nogales police officers if they carry out off-duty drug busts.
www.reuters.com...
And please, don’t bring up the National Guard that was sent to the border, and end up sitting behind a desk.
Mud gets thrown in Arizona’s face when twenty people get arrested for sending weapons to Mexico. The single gun store that sold over 300 weapons that “found” there way to Mexico is The Lone Wolf Firearms and Training. Lone Wolf is an appropriate name because it seems that people that go there to purchase weapons, get turned off by its staff, and leave without making a purchase. Here are some of the reviews.
phoenix.citysearch.com...
So who is buying weapons and why didn’t the Gobrmnt notice that one lone person purchased OVER 200 guns!
www.mysanantonio.com...
Reminds me of the Lone Grape from South America that stopped all of the imported grapes from that country
Horribly, a little girl and a judge (that was NOT going to allow the current administration to take people’s money) gets murdered by a lone gunman, AND a historic pro-second Amendment Congresswoman gets gunned down by what many consider to be an MKUltra stooge. This has encouraged anti-gun sentiment (isn't that what they want).
Tragedy after tragedy, the people of Arizona are getting kicked while they are down.
But G_D Bless Them, like true Americans, they get right back up, lifting there fists into the face of oppression. Patriots they are! An example for all free men.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

sorry to find it a little bit funny that in your country it seems there is always a pro firearm's and anti firearms debate. cant they (your government) follow the constitution that is written so that all of you and your fellow american citizens have something set in stone to follow. sorry i may not fully understand your constitution or bill of rights but it seem's to me that your government seems to find ways of how to have it bastardized so noone realy know's what is right anymore

if i have offended anyone reading this it was not meant to be the case im an Aussie so im just giving my 2 cents worth from what we can see from down here.
Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nox789

sorry to find it a little bit funny that in your country it seems there is always a pro firearm's and anti firearms debate. cant they (your government) follow the constitution that is written so that all of you and your fellow american citizens have something set in stone to follow. sorry i may not fully understand your constitution or bill of rights but it seem's to me that your government seems to find ways of how to have it bastardized so noone realy know's what is right anymore

if i have offended anyone reading this it was not meant to be the case im an Aussie so im just giving my 2 cents worth from what we can see from down here.
Peace

Sadly, the Supreme Court, House and Senate, have allowed this down fall. Its scary, very scary. What I am saying maybe illegal. The laws of free speech have also changed.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

im Australian but isnt that unconstitutional in your law for that to happen???
edit on 25/01/2011 by Nox789 because: spelling mistake sorry

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

cant they (your government) follow the constitution that is written so that all of you and your fellow american citizens have something set in stone to follow.

LOL

That makes to much sense to work properly

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Arizona thrusts its fists in the face of oppression by proposing a law that requires presidential candidates to prove their eligibility.
Cue the anti-birther anti-teabagger Committees in 5...4....3...2...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Topsy_Cret

So what your saying is that me on the other side of the globe who cant make sense of what your government is doing is pretty much the consensus of the american public?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So what your saying is that me on the other side of the globe who cant make sense of what your government is doing is pretty much the consensus of the american public?

I don't know about a consensus, but the people of Arizona have been hit pretty hard.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The consensus of the “We the People of the United States” people is for the Constitution to be written in Stone with teeth of Iron.

The majority of the everyday common person in the US wants the Bill of Rights as it is written.

However, these freedoms that we enjoy fly right in the face of the “Control” freaks that run our Government. Most of the Constitution has been “Watered down” to the point that everyday folk are standing up and saying No More. This is what the “Tea Party” movement is about.

Now, the “Control” freaks along with their cheerleaders, the MSM have tried to High-jack the populist uprising by portraying Sara Palin as heading up the movement.

This is a TPTB lie. They are trying to put in Control mechanism. They are unable to stop Mee-Maw and PaPa from standing up and Saying “WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK” and it scares the H. out of them. That is why the Tea Party is vilified at every turn. TPTB must stop this movement or they will lose control over the nation., and the Constitution will be again stone.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Sadly, yes. Most of the american public can't make sense of what our government is doing. Sadder still is how few even want to make sense of it. Apparently, it's much easier to do as you're told and believe whatever the talking head on the television tells you, regardless of how illogical and/or nonsensical it may be. I guess the average US citizen is just really good at doublethink. War is peace. Ignorance is strength. Freedom is slavery.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHazard

Sadly, yes. Most of the american public can't make sense of what our government is doing. Sadder still is how few even want to make sense of it. Apparently, it's much easier to do as you're told and believe whatever the talking head on the television tells you, regardless of how illogical and/or nonsensical it may be. I guess the average US citizen is just really good at doublethink. War is peace. Ignorance is strength. Freedom is slavery.

Well said.

The sheeple are being led to the slaughter (not really, but it reads well).

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Is there even a hint that the shooter was anything but a loner? I mean he lived at home, the parents would have noticed something if he went amiss for a couple of days to be brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
The consensus of the “We the People of the United States” people is for the Constitution to be written in Stone with teeth of Iron.

The majority of the everyday common person in the US wants the Bill of Rights as it is written.

However, these freedoms that we enjoy fly right in the face of the “Control” freaks that run our Government. Most of the Constitution has been “Watered down” to the point that everyday folk are standing up and saying No More. This is what the “Tea Party” movement is about.

Now, the “Control” freaks along with their cheerleaders, the MSM have tried to High-jack the populist uprising by portraying Sara Palin as heading up the movement.

This is a TPTB lie. They are trying to put in Control mechanism. They are unable to stop Mee-Maw and PaPa from standing up and Saying “WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK” and it scares the H. out of them. That is why the Tea Party is vilified at every turn. TPTB must stop this movement or they will lose control over the nation., and the Constitution will be again stone.

Its good to see that the people of Arizona showing some back bone.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Is there even a hint that the shooter was anything but a loner? I mean he lived at home, the parents would have noticed something if he went amiss for a couple of days to be brainwashed.

I wonder if the shooter got his gun from the Lone Wolf?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoHazard

True indeed, it doesn't make any sense.
Unless your a lobbyist with a lot of money, the gobrment won't listen to you. I think that's why Arizona has had enough.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by Violater1

Has anyone else seen the movie Machete? In it, a congressman fights against illegal immigration and is targeted for assassination because of it. I watched the movie not even a week before the shootings. The coincidences are slightly scary.

I can't help but to wonder if Giffords and the judge were two of the people fighting so hard for the immigration stuff in Arizona, and laughner was hired to take them out for a bunch of cash, only to be set up. There is still a second suspect on the run. Just some food for thought.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Reply to post by Violater1

Has anyone else seen the movie Machete? In it, a congressman fights against illegal immigration and is targeted for assassination because of it. I watched the movie not even a week before the shootings. The coincidences are slightly scary.

I can't help but to wonder if Giffords and the judge were two of the people fighting so hard for the immigration stuff in Arizona, and laughner was hired to take them out for a bunch of cash, only to be set up. There is still a second suspect on the run. Just some food for thought.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I thought that the old guy (second subject) was cleared.
None the less, the People of Arizona are putting up a fight against the current regime, and they are being targeted for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I dont really think AZ is being targeted per se. The AZ lawmakers (seems like the only governing body that thinks logically) are saying no more BS lets get to work and accually do something about this nonsence, so in turn they are getting alot of attention from the MSM.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by joejack
I dont really think AZ is being targeted per se. The AZ lawmakers (seems like the only governing body that thinks logically) are saying no more BS lets get to work and accually do something about this nonsence, so in turn they are getting alot of attention from the MSM.

I think they got the attention of the current administration.
And because of this action, they have painted a big target on their state.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

I thought that he had a girl friend.
Loner or not, he seemed to go out of control very quickly. My prayers go out to the people of AZ.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join