It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New World Order" for Dummies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

New World Order for Dummies

Okay, so there has been lots of talk about the NWO. Some people believe it while some others do not. So what does the NWO really come down to?

In the video, Prof Carroll Quigley [2:07 of video] states that the NWO:

"...aims to create a world system of financial control, in private hands, able to dominate the political system of each country, and the economy of the world as a whole."

In other words, these people seek total and quiet control. How do they do this? Well, by putting whatever useless news into the media, brainwashing people with Illuminati industry ruled music, dictating world markets, HAARP & mind control, and who knows what else.

Let's dissect that quote a little bit, and look at each component:

1) Financial Control - the implementation of the International and Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) that all accounting firms and businesses must follow world wide
2) Private Hands - the idea of privatizing public services and creating capitalist markets
3) Political Systems - ensuring monarchy continues to rule over their countries, and creating wars to take over other countries in a battle of political supremacy
4) Economy Ruled as a Whole - the definition of New World Order

Please add on to what builds evidence to the NWO. I know there have been many types of "evidence" suggesting the NWO is thriving, but for those of you who are lost, let this be a safe haven for you to find answers to your questions!

edit on 26-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit title

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Btw...ATS members rule when it comes to uncovering conspiracies like this.

Someone also once said:

Take your pick: Nibiru, Galactic Alignment, Solar Flare, Earth Magnetic Field, Pole Shift, HAARP, Aliens, NWO, Illuminati...

If the world governments is trying to confuse me, well they are doing a pretty damn good job of doing it!

edit on 26-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added comment

edit on 26-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: deleted comment

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Not trying to be a hater but this is my first time here. Your title should say something like : NWO for the brain washed people who can't think for themselves and relies on Jewtube rather than to do a tedious research.

I'm sorry but this is how I feel about the NWO being used to cover the OWO if you realize what came before you would know.

new topics

join