It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-China Foreign Ministry Official says Extraterrestrials live among us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Mr. Friedman opened his remarks with a bold statement, “Flying saucers are real!”

I like Friedman and all but, wouldn't you like to see 'his proof' of this other than him always just 'saying' it is so?

.... GCF participants were able to attend and hear what the experts had to say about UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Up to 1000 participants ....

"The experts" at getting $5M, ($5K per plate), I hope they served more then just chicken!

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Ok, so let me get this straight, you believe Aliens are visiting us and piloting UFOs that are obviously capable of interstellar travel but you don't believe they could find a way to mingle with us in our society?

Aliens are aliens, humans are humans - Bottom Line. They cannot mingle together.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Ok, so let me get this straight, you believe Aliens are visiting us and piloting UFOs that are obviously capable of interstellar travel but you don't believe they could find a way to mingle with us in our society?

Aliens capable of intersteller travel = check
Aliens capable of infiltrating our society = impossible

Somehow I feel that anything that is capable of traveling the expanses of the universe to visit other worlds is pretty much capable of whatever the hell they want to be capable of, even if that does include infiltrating our society.

Can we infiltrate dolphin society?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

dolphins do not have interstellar travel technology. we almost have an invisibility cloak so imagine what type of technology they could have. i bet you they can see everybody and everything whenever they want without any cameras

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here's a theory that I think has been brought up here before - What if we as a race "humans" are actually from alien
ancestry... We look just like them (for the most part) and therefore, they may actually be able to mingle among us
unnoticed.
To be honest, we humans don't really "fit in" as well as other life forms on this planet do We are like bad renters...
We just seem to mess things up, where other living things on this planet seem to go with the proverbial flow of
nature and it's rhythms......

Just a thought and observation, for what it's worth.

MS

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadSigntist
Here's a theory that I think has been brought up here before - What if we as a race "humans" are actually from alien
ancestry... We look just like them (for the most part) and therefore, they may actually be able to mingle among us
unnoticed.
To be honest, we humans don't really "fit in" as well as other life forms on this planet do We are like bad renters...
We just seem to mess things up, where other living things on this planet seem to go with the proverbial flow of
nature and it's rhythms......

Just a thought and observation, for what it's worth.

MS

I had to reply this.....I have always suspected this. I mean come on what is the one thing on this Earth that does not belong? Us! Humans. Think about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrizM
reply to post by mbkennel

dolphins do not have interstellar travel technology.

Relative to them, we do have that difference in technology. Dolphins can't live among us, but we can, temporarily with technology, live among them. We have large vessels which can travel further than they do, and even a few which swim underwater faster and much further than they do.

Mastery of a technology is based on profound and long-term understanding of universal laws of physics.

Societies and thought patterns can be substantially different for no obvious reason other than history. Simple capability does not necessarily lead to the level of understanding which it would take to successfully "infiltrate" human society (i.e. pass as human, gathering information without detection).

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

What's more, IF this were the case, then no wonder that the PTB don't disclose anything. Telling the masses that we are all of alien decent would be a very tough pill to swallow for most, I think. Religions, etc... Man... Forget about panic.... There would be some straight up p*ssed off folks all around the globe. Wouldn't be pretty....

Just sayin'.....

MS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join