It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-China Foreign Ministry Official says Extraterrestrials live among us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ok for personal reasons I don't touch this subject matter, however I found the Chinese Goverment involvement and approach quite interesting .Read further about how many ministers are involved in the commitee and the commitee's requirements .

Ex-China Foreign Ministry Official says Extraterrestrials live among us

by Paul Chen

In the industrialized West, there evolved the prevailing Pseudo-religious dogma that human beings are at the centre of 'G-d's creation in the universe'. This dogma is the ideological motivation behind the on-going de-legitimization of the verfiable contact that people have had with Extraterrestrials (ETs). This apparent dogma has become the modern equivalent of the corresponding dogma, that "the world is flat", which Church and other elites centuries ago used to champion. In contrast, free of Western pseudo-religious based dogma, the Buddhist milieu of China, has freed their scientific community, with the support of government, and ofcommunity participation, to seek to explore UFO incidences and evidence of human contact with Extraterrestrials.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

I don't intend to return and reply to this thread as I say I don't touch this subject .I have posted it as many members have a interest in this topic and no other reason , this is for them.The ATS community is split on this subject .Believe or don't believe not my argument.So enjoy (or not).

edit on 26-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: add link

edit on 26-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: additional text

edit on 26-1-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

MOD EDIT & NOTE:
Please read: Posting work written by others.
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 15% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.
edit on January 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: added in proper EX tags

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Do you have any links or source material we can reference ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Do you have any links or source material we can reference ?

Yes sorry , I was just adding it .Very quick my friend .Enjoy !

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm thinking this is the smoking gun truth here. Yes, any such links?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by quantum_flux
I'm thinking this is the smoking gun truth here. Yes, any such links?

Link is now added .
Enjoy .Secondline

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Before you people go much further you had better read this I just came across. Business leaders told UFO'S real.
news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...
From what I have picked up from this site this source is not favoured by members, make of it what you will ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Before you people go much further you had better read this I just came across. Business leaders told UFO'S real.
From what I have picked up from this site this source is not favoured by members, make of it what you will ?

very interesting read, thank you

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Its claims like these that give Ufology a bad name. When someone comes out and says "ETs live among us" it puts them into the same light as paranoid schizophrenia freaks like David Icke and his Reptilian theory bullcrap.

I mean, if its true, then awesome. However, extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence and none are forthcoming I suspect.

Dont get me wrong, I believe in ET piloted UFOs and that they are visiting earth - However, them actually living among us in todays society walking side by side with humans and mingling with us without our knowing and making major decisions within our society is a hard pill for me to swallow.
edit on 26-1-2011 by AlienGrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienGrey

Just because it sounds nuts doesn't mean it's not true.

However like you, I would like to see some sort of evidence.

I will point out though, that I have seen a flying saucer before so that was my personal smoking gun, and it changed my outlook on life permanently.

Also, I have seen a weird shadow thing that was clearly intelligent and solid. I have wondered very hard for a long time what this shadow thing actually was, and one of my favorite theories is that it was some type of uber-advanced cloaking suit or something worn by an ET. Just a pet theory nothing substantial.

If that shadow thing was indeed a ET, than yes I have to admit, they are "living" among us, however they do not seem to look anything like us at all.

Here is a link to my in depth explanation of how I saw this shadow thing accidentally, and I even drew a crappy picture of it so people will know exactly what it's physical shape looked like.
8 foot tall shadow thing

If that shadow thing is an ET, I am sorry but I have no choice but to admit these things not only live "among" us, they are exceptionally well hidden and have extremely advanced cloaking techniques available. The 'thing' watches people sleeping at night, it's utterly bizarre and inexplicable.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
what I gather from the articles, is China has a group of UFO enthusiast that have college degrees?
OK great, but we are still in the same boat, We have no definite answer if they (UFO's) exist.
Why does everyone in the the whole GD world think it's up to America to release disclosure?
If China claims that Obama is going to say something soon. Why doesn't the Chinese government just say what they have? They got a satellite going around the moon mapping it for pete sake! Let's take care of the moon folk lore first. Either verify it or squash it.
Let's just start with the moon.
But no we can't do that can we??

Why if these things exist would every government in the WHOLE FRIGGIN WORLD be silent about it?
Like everyone is buddy buddy, or we won't release disclosure because it maybe all American Black ops and so they don't want to look foolish?
Its one excuse after another and we are still left with just stories, real or not.

Any country big or small, I'm just waiting, maybe the answer will be found in a fortune cookie?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The entire article reads like 'China good - West bad'.

Even if it were true that China is so much more open regarding UFO's and aliens, you can be certain that they would have their own agenda in that.

One quote from the article:

Jesus who supposedly inspired Western "Christian" religion, which is based on corroborations in the Bible, sought to support the need for wisdom, accompanied by peace and lovingkindness.

First time I've ever heard anyone refer to Jesus as 'supposedly' inspiring Christianity.

The entire article isn't subjective at all, and is full of the author's own political (and seemingly religious) prejudices. Also uses India Daily like it's a reliable source.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
A Chinese said that? Oh yeah!

Line two!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Anyone else ready for a false flag alien invasion? Seems we're being herded along those lines. Why do we need the Chinese telling us this? Does it make it more credible? We have enough people over here saying the same things. If ET is among us, and are of far superior intelligence, what are they waiting for, the earth to be useless to them. Seems to me if ET walks among us he's waiting too long to take over the planet(tongue firmly planted in cheek). Maybe the real disclosure will be, "yeah all those UFO's were built by us, flown by us and engineered using the Nazi technology from WW2". Surprise. Maybe that's why the Chinese want us to do the disclosure because we started it lol. Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

not that your going to reply because "You don't touch this subject"
but you don't have to look to far to see that we are not the only species that live on this planet. Its all very well and good sticking your neck in the sand and saying theres nothing to see here. But if the people really knew what was going on I wonder if we would all be so laid back about it.

Make no mistake we are one of many and as time creeps on by we will slowly, each and every one of us staart to realise our place on this earth.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfLookout
First time I've ever heard anyone refer to Jesus as 'supposedly' inspiring Christianity.

The entire article isn't subjective at all, and is full of the author's own political (and seemingly religious) prejudices. Also uses India Daily like it's a reliable source.

well then you can imagine what it feels like to have the shoe on the other foot, articles coming from western based authors with no knowledge or sensitivity of cultural relativism, will come off sounding just as bad when commenting on subjects such as eastern based religion or culture.

Though no other religion from my knowledge condemns unbelievers to an eternal torment in hell, except of course Islam.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I find it weird that Buddhists seem fine with the idea of beings on other worlds as they're mentioned in their sutras, but many Christians, etc, seem to have a conflict with it. I think to a lot of Buddhists it's just a natural idea.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura
I find it weird that Buddhists seem fine with the idea of beings on other worlds as they're mentioned in their sutras, but many Christians, etc, seem to have a conflict with it. I think to a lot of Buddhists it's just a natural idea.

Buddhism has it's own share of dogma and people who don't believe aliens exist, but generally speaking that is true the doctrine mentions of entities that exist in different dimensions of existence but there has never been any 'specific' mention per se of aliens in different solar systems, probably because of the lack of scientific knowledge during that era.

Still it's a step up from, panning all aliens and paranormal phenomena as 'demons' and 'sorcery' instead of being inclusive in view. Though knowing the truth isn't exclusive to any religion, this board is proof that christians can believe in aliens without contradiction.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Buddhism has it's own share of dogma and people who don't believe aliens exist, but generally speaking that is true the doctrine mentions of entities that exist in different dimensions of existence but there has never been any 'specific' mention per se of aliens in different solar systems, probably because of the lack of scientific knowledge during that era.

Still it's a step up from, panning all aliens and paranormal phenomena as 'demons' and 'sorcery' instead of being inclusive in view. Though knowing the truth isn't exclusive to any religion, this board is proof that christians can believe in aliens without contradiction.

Yeah, have read a decent bit over the years as well as meditating/trying to put some of it into practise, and there's several types of beings, etc. I think David Icke would be a huge fan of the Nagas! There's also mention of people having gone through reincarnations in other worlds as far as I remember, and that's what often made me think that it's easily possible that a scenario like that could exist if reincarnation is true. And yeah, have seen quite a bit of dogma in some schools, but as a whole it just seems more open minded, especially the schools that don't rely so much on dogma. (Zen for instance.)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bunter

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

very interesting read, thank you

Link isn't working for me

Just got it, pretty stunning news.
edit on 26-1-2011 by HRegressor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGrey
Its claims like these that give Ufology a bad name. When someone comes out and says "ETs live among us" it puts them into the same light as paranoid schizophrenia freaks like David Icke and his Reptilian theory bullcrap.

I mean, if its true, then awesome. However, extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence and none are forthcoming I suspect.

Dont get me wrong, I believe in ET piloted UFOs and that they are visiting earth - However, them actually living among us in todays society walking side by side with humans and mingling with us without our knowing and making major decisions within our society is a hard pill for me to swallow.
edit on 26-1-2011 by AlienGrey because: (no reason given)

Ok, so let me get this straight, you believe Aliens are visiting us and piloting UFOs that are obviously capable of interstellar travel but you don't believe they could find a way to mingle with us in our society?

Aliens capable of intersteller travel = check
Aliens capable of infiltrating our society = impossible

Somehow I feel that anything that is capable of traveling the expanses of the universe to visit other worlds is pretty much capable of whatever the hell they want to be capable of, even if that does include infiltrating our society.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join