It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Tough Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

Great post! S&F

The irony is that the three choices given to vote on, were all Rothschild puppets.

We seem to face this choice every election!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
lol Great post. S&F

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
I was thinking "trick question" on the first one.....maybe the 2 of the 3 deaf kids were deaf AND blind....so she would actually have more normal children than expected.

And also.....nothing wrong with sleeping till noon, all the good stuff happens afternoon/evening anyways! =)

Beat me to it!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Poor Ludwig Van, things just don't get any easier for you as the centuries pass.

I did score on Winston though. Although his history and habits may have scared off some, at least they contibuted to a person of character.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

im sure that genetic diseases from syphilis are only passed down on the male side or something like that either way question A is a dud

Around 1796, Beethoven began to lose his hearing.[43] He suffered a severe form of tinnitus, a "ringing" in his ears that made it hard for him to perceive and appreciate music; he also avoided conversation. The cause of Beethoven's deafness is unknown, but it has variously been attributed to syphilis, lead poisoning, typhus, auto-immune disorder (such as systemic lupus erythematosus), and even his habit of immersing his head in cold water to stay awake. The explanation, from the autopsy of the time, is that he had a "distended inner ear" which developed lesions over time. Because of the high levels of lead found in samples of Beethoven's hair, that hypothesis has been extensively analyzed. While the likelihood of lead poisoning is very high,
edit on 26-1-2011 by nonetruegod because: your disrespecting his mama

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I let Beethoven live and I elected Winston Churchill.

For number one I assumed that reliable contraception was also available, so I assumed that the mother wouldnt have 7 disabled children in the first place if she couldnt cope.. so another one surely wouldnt make a huge difference.
Plus, it doesnt seem right to say that a child would be better off dead than living with a disability.

As for the second one, that was based simply on his sleeping habits. Im in full support of anyone who sleeps til noon.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Interesting questions haha. had a question similar to the second one in my history class a couple days aago i believe. Anyways, the first is just pro-life falsity, from what i've researched. If someone could dig up proof of his mother having siphilis, and the conditions of the others.

and also, he was the firstborn of seven, with only 3 surviving past infancy. All this according to The Cambridge Companion to Beethoven
really not trying to start an arguement, just proof of the afflictions please

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Question 1:
I wouldn't recommend a thing...it isn't any of my business. If I were asked for my opinion, I would say that it isn't up to me, but to seek a higher source for counsel.

Question 2:
I'd pick the third one...even if he ended up committing suicide, I believe the country would be left off better than when he was elected...even after the bombings and the trial.

..and NO, I didn't peek. I just know a lot of historical trivia and information...

...and yeah, I'd still pick candidate #3...because there is no evidence of deception in his/her case, but there is undeniable empirical evidence that the first two had the occasional habit of talking out of both sides of their mouth...when looking only at documents and ignoring the accepted historical "account" taught in schools, colleges, and churches.

Plus...The 6th Symphony (Pastoral) is one of my all time classical favorites...in fact I was listening to it just last night!
edit on 1/30/2011 by queenannie38 because: forgot to add my favorite symphony

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join