It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Tough Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
orrite??

I got these questions in a chain mail the other day, i thought it was pretty cool, i just wanted to see what answer you lot get really, and reply what answer you put BEFORE you look at the answers, otherwise its cheating

oy and be honest when answering this quiz you slags, Just think about what you would HONESTLY do in these two situations.

Question 1:

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.

Question 2:

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts.
Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A:
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists.
He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 Martinis a day.

Candidate B:
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C:
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never committed adultery.

Which of these candidates would be our choice?

Decide first... No peeking, and then scroll down for the
response.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Candidate B is Winston Churchill.
Candidate C is Adolf Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question:
If you said YES, you just killed Beethoven.

Pretty interesting isn't it?
Makes a person think before judging someone.

Remember:

Amateurs ... Built the ark.
Professionals ... Built the Titanic

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
LOL that got a S&F
Thanks

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
omg, i elected hitler and killed beethoven. wasnt expecting that. excellent post

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Originally posted by orrite??
A quiz.....cool. I'll play.....

Question 1:

Nope, I think the decision of having a child (or an abortion) should always be left to the woman carrying the child. Not even the father has a say in this, as far as I'm concerned.

Question 2:

Sorry for the boring answer but.....non of the above. I never vote!! I know it is my duty and responsibility but it always seems that no matter what you choose, the one with the most cash holds the real power. It's a flawed system.....

Peace

Edit|: okay, read the rest of your post.....cool.
S+F
edit on 26-1-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I was thinking "trick question" on the first one.....maybe the 2 of the 3 deaf kids were deaf AND blind....so she would actually have more normal children than expected.

And also.....nothing wrong with sleeping till noon, all the good stuff happens afternoon/evening anyways! =)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I chose A because he wouldn't last as president long, and then I'd get another choice.

I chose to abort the child, and then tie her tubes. Awww I feel bad about Beethoven.

trick questions are cool.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

Lol guess im good, no death for beethoven and i elected FDR

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I just elected Winston Churchill as we have similar characteristics...however, I drink vodka on Fridays. And I just killed Beethoven, damnnit!.

*S&F*
edit on 26-1-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added extra note

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Question 1: I really dont believe in abortion unless its very needed, this is a tough one. Does she have the money to help all these kids with there special medical attention and needs? If so, I would say she keep the child.

Question 2: Candidate B. Nothing wrong with a quart of whiskey a day!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
A. I would recommend that she look at her situation and then do what she thinks is best.
B. I chose...anybody but C. The candidate looked too good, ya know? Looks like I was right...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
S + F
Nice Post. I let Beethoven live and elected Hitler.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Without looking I would say:
Question One- It's not my business
Question Two- Hmmm. . . B?

I guess I can live with my answers

edit on 26-1-2011 by randomtangentsrme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I kept Beethoven alive and got Churchill in power......

WC may have slept until noon but he's up working til the small wee hours? Did'nt we all experiment with drugs as teens? A man is not wise until he's made afew mistakes.

A sqeaky clean politician is too clean for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

yes the 1st question is a bit unfair, because the real correct answer to that situation is that the woman has to make up her own mind, you can only help her to make her descision by weighing up the pros and cons etc

LOL yeah i picked churchill too XD

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
doh i just killed Beethoven
and voted in Hitler

Note to self..Do not hire anyone based on their resume

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
Remember:
Amateurs ... Built the ark.
Professionals ... Built the Titanic

lol

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
You know......

Candidate A:
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists.
He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 Martinis a day.

Candidate B:
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C:
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never committed adultery.

Maybe it would be a better idea to choose your politician of choice based on their ideology instead of their personal traits.............

No wonder we keep electing the wrong people.

Peace

edit on 26-1-2011 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Excellent thread! Very good points to ponder.
We as human beings are so judgmental and base it on so few facts.

I saved Beethovens life and elected Churchill. Based on medical facts alone I believe that after 9 weeks gestation you are killing someone who can feel pain and experience fear.

I also remember somethign my grandmother used to tell me. She said, "If I was a child today my parents would been locked away for child neglect. My siblings and I survived, but most importantly we were happy. We may not have had heat during the winter and I may have had to wear my older sisters well worn out clothes, but my parents spoiled us with love and undying support."
My grandmother grew up to be an executive at NASA.

My grandfather on the other hand, grew up privileged, never wanting for anything, except for his parents to notice him every once in a while. Material possessions and nannies, whom he would never know if they would last more than a year, were unable to foster the emotional development he needed to relate to people and have healthy relationships.

Something to think about the next time you judge a penniless single mother or see a wealthy couple and think they would make great parents. Are the kids happy?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Q1 Its her decision, my recommendation is to do as she sees fit. But if I had to I would say go a. and have it.

Q2 Definitely not c, I like the most of c's description but "decorated war hero?" Ugh no thanks. I went for B.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I didn't expect that.Thanks for this
S&F

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join