It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Grader Says Classmates Had Sex in Class

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
All this guy can say is serious lapse in judgment and lack of supervision?? What the hell is going on in this country? I'm sure Obama's pervert Safe School Czar has a new post open if this teacher gets in trouble which he probably wont.

Police and Oakland, Calif., school officials are investigating a second grader's story that her classmates undressed and engaged in a sex act in a classroom, an allegation a district spokesman called "unthinkable."

A 7-year-old girl told a teacher's aide on Wednesday about two incidents, one in which she said some of her classmates stripped and another when two allegedly had oral sex.

"We believe if the reports are true, there was a serious lapse of judgment or lack of supervision in the classroom," said Troy Flint, a spokesman for the Oakland Unified School District told The Associated Press. "We're investigating how could this have happened. It seems unthinkable to us, just the same way it does to the public."

Link
edit on Wed Jan 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: I replaced title with a less titilating title from article and added external quote tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
DAMN YOU MILEY CIRUS!

Skip to 1:05
edit on 26-1-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Welcome to Oakl...er the Jungle boys and girls.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

you mean skip to 1:15 right?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Why are they investigating? There is no law against having sex when you're a 2nd grader.

[edit to add] Oh they're investigating the teacher. Sorry didn't read the whole thing

edit on 26/1/2011 by PsykoOps because: added

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Dear HoldTheBeans

Dam I knew I was born too early.

Way too early.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is based on the testimony of a 7 year old?

Seriously, this reminds me of some kind of puritan witch hunt.
If 7 year olds are acting that way they have some serious issues at home is all I can say.
So, where's the video tape? Isn't everything on surveillance cameras?

NEVER EVER let me watch a Miley Cyrus video again.
A man my age should not be doing it.
Pole dancing teenie boppers ~ Nooooooo!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

First off, that was an absolute holocaust against my ears.

Second, I think I'm missing your point. If you think that was a pole dance, then you've never seen a pole dance. Matter of fact, I'm not seeing anything sexual here; she's an attractive girl, and she's dancing, and... well, that's about it. If you find it lewd or sexual, well, I think that might be an issue you need to discuss with yourself, rather than Ms. Cyrus' performance.

Thirdly? Absolute holocaust on my ears. How do these no-talent hacks get so famous? She can't even dance well.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
This is based on the testimony of a 7 year old?

Seriously, this reminds me of some kind of puritan witch hunt.
If 7 year olds are acting that way they have some serious issues at home is all I can say.
So, where's the video tape? Isn't everything on surveillance cameras?

NEVER EVER let me watch a Miley Cyrus video again.
A man my age should not be doing it.
Pole dancing teenie boppers ~ Nooooooo!

In the thread they said the complaint has merit. So if these children have issues at home the teacher is supposed to look the other way?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Where would they learn that..?

@ home.

We will know children are getting bad impressions from Miley Cyrus when they catch the 3rd graders hitting a bong of salvia.

edit on 26-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

how old was miley when she did that? that was for sure meant to be a stripper pole. on top of an ice cream cart? that is just nasty, putting a stripper pole on an ice cream cart? in a performance for a song targeted at a young teenage audience no less. there are laws against underage people performing sexually, look at all the drama caused by that new mtv tv show "skins". that kind of crap is just wrong.
edit on 26-1-2011 by conspiracy nut because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

First off, that was an absolute holocaust against my ears.

Second, I think I'm missing your point. If you think that was a pole dance, then you've never seen a pole dance. Matter of fact, I'm not seeing anything sexual here; she's an attractive girl, and she's dancing, and... well, that's about it. If you find it lewd or sexual, well, I think that might be an issue you need to discuss with yourself, rather than Ms. Cyrus' performance.

Thirdly? Absolute holocaust on my ears. How do these no-talent hacks get so famous? She can't even dance well.

She's portraying herself to be a sex symbol.
If i saw her like that all i would think is "Hmm i wonder what it would take to bang that - but i'd never want to get to know a dirty girl like that"

new topics

top topics

join