ATS Street View 06: "China Unleashed," The Dragon Rises

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

....the Worlds largest marching army is a good start in my opinion. And now it seems we have information about Chinas new military technology coming daily....I don't think NK has anything China hasn't seen or has already in their arsenal.......except more land.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TmTrvlr
China's ultimate goal is world Domination. They don't give a hoot about their own people so where do the rest of us stand? Gulp. This is not good. My heart really goes out to South Korea, they really are a lovely people. When China marches, we are all in a lot of trouble. To say I am worried, is a great understatement.

China has been the sleeping Giant. All along where has China demonstrated World domination? I just haven't seen their will to do so. Now I have seen a world power emerge and a growing super economy advance.Their advancements in building and engineering far surpass the Globe.

To the OP point,why is China pushing troups into N.Korea instead of pushing Diplomacy?... Time will tell the tale indeed!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rinowilli
reply to post by prexparte

....the Worlds largest marching army is a good start in my opinion. And now it seems we have information about Chinas new military technology coming daily....I don't think NK has anything China hasn't seen or has already in their arsenal.......except more land.

N.Korea has no farm land so no ability to feed its people. S.Korea has no precious heavy metals. Together they have it all. The big "BUT" here is who will be the KING.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Seems to me that America always needs a bogey man lurking in the background to terrify their people and create unrest and uncertainty. Maybe Americans are getting fed up of hearing about how hate filled muslims are planning their downfall ?And the Chinese make a much better, more powerful, enemy!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

....hmm? How do you say "checkmate" in Chinese?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
将死......never mind, i found it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The woman with the red hair they interviewed on the doorstep is a good representation of what the lame stream media does to the thought process. That makes me more afraid than any troop movements anywhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rinowilli

not so fast Sailor!! Check - with a queen and a bunch of ponds guarding and its not looking good..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Im thinking China is using this situation to start another world war. If China starts assisting N Korea, more than likely The U.S. is going to start assisting S. Korea. Then things escalate as they always do now everyone is fighting. It really troubles me that our president and the chinese president met just days before this happens. I would really like to know the context of their conversation.
And this thing is russia may be tied to this also.
Russia blames Chinese terrorists for attack...??.... hmmm.
I really hope not. But something is definitely going on within these governments. And when that happens it never turns out good for the people.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

Originally posted by TmTrvlr
China's ultimate goal is world Domination...

China has been the sleeping Giant. All along where has China demonstrated World domination? I just haven't seen their will to do so...

Where is China's will to do so?
Here:

Across Africa, China is pursuing a natural resources bonanza. In Angola it's oil; in Mozambique, it's timber and in Zambia, it's copper. This grand enterprise has earned the world's greatest emerging economy both friends and critics. The Chinese in recent years have lent Africans billions of dollars with few conditions. They have built roads, bridges and power plants. They've flooded African markets with cheap, affordable consumer goods. They've also exported the layers of secrecy so common to business and industrial dealings inside the People's Republic. Read more: www.cbc.ca...
source - www.cbc.ca...

China is beefing up its embassies throughout Latin America, opening Confucian centers to expand Chinese culture, sending high-level trade delegations throughout the region and opening the door for ordinary Chinese to visit Machu Picchu, Rio, and other tourism hot spots...
...All but invisible in Latin America a decade ago, China now is building cars in Uruguay, donating a soccer stadium to Costa Rica, and lending $10 billion to Brazil's biggest oil company. It's supplanted the United States to become the biggest trading partner with Brazil, South America's biggest economy. China has moved aggressively to fill a vacuum left by the United States in recent years, as the US focused on wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the global economic crisis sapped its economy.
later in the article .. "Chinese is the language of the future for Brazil," Yuan said with a big smile.
source - www.csmonitor.com...

This news comes as no surprise to me. China has been cunningly extending its influence across the globe for the past decade or more now... interesting times.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalChef
Im thinking China is using this situation to start another world war. If China starts assisting N Korea, more than likely The U.S. is going to start assisting S. Korea. Then things escalate as they always do now everyone is fighting. It really troubles me that our president and the chinese president met just days before this happens. I would really like to know the context of their conversation.
I really hope not. But something is definitely going on within these governments. And when that happens it never turns out good for the people.

What the hell has China got to gain to wanting a world war? Nothing! They have no reason whatsoever to start a war, and they are not interested in going to war.

CX

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Many thanks to the crew for this latest episode.

Always interesting to hear what the public have to say outside of conspiracy boards.

CX.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
WOW... the american education system has failed...

Epic failure...

wow...

It will go towards violence... wow just wow...

what three good answers the rest ignorant... just ignorant...

the video was a good short piece of interviews.... Unfortunately the best answers had foreign accents...

Whats your answer ? What exactly are people on the street, regular people supposed to do about national affairs between governments ?

Honestly, what does it matter if they are in Korea. The bigger issue is why they are breaking the rules being a member of the WTO with their currency, and why they think they are above the many other nations that follow the WTO rules. They are digging their own holes which can have great repercussions as the common regular Chinese citizen wants liberties and freedoms that their government is slowly setting up for epic failure ...

I'd like to hear solutions and reasoning's...., not cut downs and dis-respect.
edit on 26-1-2011 by VI0811 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

If China are in the north to keep the peace, then whats wrong with that?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalChef

How do you know that we were not informed of their intentions. How do you know that we should care about what they are doing. How do you know what they are really doing. China needs to follow the WTO rules and join the rest of the world, slowly they will. They have a billion people over there. I can guarantee, ( since I work with many native Chinese ) what their people want, is far different from what their government is doing.

As far as warfare goes, I'm sorry, but sheer numbers do not win a war, especially since China just put in their first aircraft carrier. Although I can tell you it will never come to that.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Two or three had a clue, the rest were braindead. After Chinas visit last week they knew precisely what they were dealing with here in the US, we're being crapped on folks and theres nothing we can do about it until we get a Leader in this Country.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was pleasantly surprised by this video. At first, I thought that we were going to see a bunch of people who were totally clueless about the situation. But everyone, had some sort of knowledge on the subject, and an opinion.

Who is to say they are wrong, and I am right.

Personally, I believe that China, is telling the U.S., that we can't attack Korea. They are the world's new superpower. The world is getting sick of U.S. imperialism, and will be drawing a line in the sand.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the interest and comments everyone!!
Honestly we had as hard a time getting people to talk as we did on Gun Control. We pinpointed it to the word "politics". If someone was tentatively interested in talking, 80% of people walked away as soon as we mentioned that word.
There were several people who were not well informed on the issue and its possible implications, so we did what enlightening we could in the short amount of time we had with them. We encouraged them to seek out other sources of information (Including this site) so they can form their own opinion.
I am glad this was the topic of the week because I have heard little talk here in the city about it.
Again, thanks for the interest, comments and watching everyone!!

-D.Scin

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

> N. Korea can't be trusted with nukes.

Um Neither can the US Government. Remember a couple of pretty cities in Japan about 60 years back.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EmeraldGreen

Very interesting times indeed. All along over the decades, China has been building its machine so quietly. But it now is the grand userper of natural recourses..If you question a Devout Muslim whats the beef with western civilization it will be that we have consumed the worlds natural recourses. Well here comes China. So I guess so. China will have to be in the position to TAKE from the world what it needs. "what happens when she's gone..." so the song goes.

Thanks ATS for the thread!!!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join