It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing 111, 222, 333, 444, and other numbers in order. HELP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
For the past few weeks I am seeing numbers in 3s 111, 222, 333, 444. they are also appearing in order, but when they do, it will be back to back, stuch as 123, 321 . Now over the past few weeks I have noticied other strange things going on. Things that make me wonder whats going on.
I live in the burbs, nothing special. Our house has a porch in the front of the house. I like to go out there and hang out, Star gaze, ect. I have been haveing some pain issues with my back. It has been an on going issue for the last ten years. the other night i awoke at 2:22. I got up and went outside to hang out on the deck. Going outside i noticied a low humming sound that I chould not make out, I wrote this off as freeway noise. We live 5 miles from the freeway,and I have heard noise from the freeeway, and for whatever reason, tonight it sounded different. As I stood outside, across the street i saw a flash of what I would say were eyes looking at me. It was a quick flash. The eyes were about 5ft in the air. The light they flashed was white light. I walked across the street to see what it chould be, maybe an alarm system, or something. Never did it again.
The one that really shook me up was a couple of weeks back. I woke up at 3:33. I remember looking at the clock and getting out of bed and useing the bathroom. I then find myself outside on one of the easy chairs outside. It was cold out, 38 but even though i just had my pajamas on, i was warm. Also the chair was not wet. Usually there is a lot of moisture in the air and on the chairs. I was dry. I dont remember going downstairs at all. But what really tripped me out is when I came in , it was 4:44. I ruled out sleepwalking because I would have been soaked and very cold if I went outside for an hour.
I am looking for help and understanding. Please, no smart ass remarks.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ive been having this but on a different scale. for about a week straight, every time I looked at the clock beside my comp it might say 3:33 or 4:44. but then i'd glance quickly at my computer's widget (which also showed seconds), only to see 3:33:33, or 4:44:44.

It hasnt happened for a few days but it was literally happening like twice a day for a week. I never gave much thought to these sorts of things but.. to get the seconds right too is just weird imo
edit on 25-1-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I see the numbers you say all the time esp 1234 in time EVERYWHERE and argh its 1234 now!!! Caziest thing ill just look at a closck when it says all the time for like the past ten years.. i dunno if it means anytuing i just thinl its odd and to validate the oddness its 1234 when i posted... just odd.
edit on 25-1-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I cant say i have seen all of those in order as you have, but i have lost count of the amount of times i have randomly looked at the clock and it's 1:23 both AM and PM.

Sometimes i wont look at the clock for hours and then i just have an urge too and it's 1:23.

I just noticed something kinda cooky with the replies in this thread and the times. Although the times are in 24hr format, if you change them to 12hr format - just have a look.

In order of replies and times:

(with exception of OP time of 256)

Fade In:

You have just entered the twilight zone...

edit on 26-1-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have seen those numbers repetitive especially 4:44. I even thought that a friend of mine was hurt because those were the first three digits of her phone number. It hasn't been weeks for me but years. I have learned to recognize it, but not refer to it, as I know no one else that has seen this as much as me.

I dont think its a coincidence.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I had the same thing happen to me, every time i would look at the clock it would read 4:20. This happened for a good 10 to 11 days straight. I think its still coincidence though, because once you start thinking about it, each time you will see those numbers you will be like "omgz its happening again" and just get more paranoid about it, when it really isn't anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

New member here but I have lurked on ATS for awhile now, but after reading this thread i was compelled to join. For about 8 years now i have seen the number sequence 444 in just about everything...good to know I'm not totally crazy. At first I thought it was all in my head but they'res been a few times ive actually opened to a random page in a book and found myself staring a page 444 or pausing a show/movie/song at 4 minutes and 44 seconds..its just too odd for me at times. My guess is its a message of some sort..from who or what..im not sure,but all these numbers have to mean something...can it really just be a coincidence??

ps.Not an English teacher here so sorry for the grammar mistakes

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FourFourtyFour

Your grammar is fine. I have seen 444 for so long that I thought I ignored it, but I rarely look at the time, but I see the repetitive number. When I realized that there was no one else I left it alone. I saw it today, and maybe I think I am programmed to see it as it happens so much. Like an alarm clock.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have times when I constantly look at the clock to see 4:44. In fact, other people know enough about it that they mention 444 to me as an inside joke at times. A old girlfriend of mine actually got in contact with me again recently because she had a dream in which I told her "It's 444".

I also have interesting experiences with the number 27. Both my mother and I were born on the 27th day of the month (tomorrow is actually halfway between our birthdays), and I always see 27s, though that's not quite as unusual, because I'm sure I see other numbers just as often, I just note the 27s more because of their significance for me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I can see how the mind could program itself to see these numbers that everyone sees. For the most part I dont need an alarm clock because i always wake up 5 minutes before it goes off, so im pretty much setting an alarm in my head..but what is really strange is that i also suffer from sleep paralysis from time to time..want to take a guess what the time is when I finally snap out of it? perhaps it is all in the mind but i do feel a sense of something much bigger at work when i see it not just on the clock but in everything.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have been noticing the 444 thing for years. Several years ago it became so significant I did an internet search on it to see if there was anything to it. Basically I found the same cross section of what we have here: numbers in 3's and in consecutive order. I started taking more note of what the 4's appeared around and for me anyway I have decided that it was always something that was comforting - like a little reminder that things are going to be ok.
I'll be in the middle of a task and will haphazardly look at the clock or notice a house address and it will be 444 and it just makes me smile. Like some others have posted it has become a little joke inside our family when someone notices the 444 they just look at me and we grin and carry on. Thanks for the OP.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
At one point a few years ago, every time I looked at my clock or anything else I'd see the numbers '9:11'. I thought it was weird, but it's simply a coincidence. None of us are chosen ones, or have some chip implanted in our brains by the governments, or anything like that... It's all in our head, we're seeing them because we want to see them.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thanx everyone for repling. I had a werid one happen last night. Woke up at 2:34, just kind of laughed it off. I have a hard time going back to sleep, so I grabed the book I am reading. Opened the book to the marked page sure enough 432. I just cant help but feel like someone is tring to get my attention. Hell maybe Im just tripping. Just this random number thing has neveer happened before. I even told my wife about it, and she said its in your head. So she said every time it happens tell her so she can see it. Now she is even starting to see a pattern.

Thanx again for everybody being cool.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have seen the exact same thing every day for at minimum the past month. That is why I found your post ~ because I came looking for information. The numbers are always in sequence ~ 222 ~ 333 ~ 444. Always in three's ~ from the number of patterns that come in sequence to the number of numbers in the each part of the sequence. The lights you speak of also are included in what I have seen. Only ~ they are in my home ~ and have been with me for the past 7 years.

You are not alone. And ~ I am not sure what to think of it. I think its good. Very good ~ just because of my degree of love for heavenly father.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hello everybody, I was feeling crazy and weired when I everytime see 111, 222, 333. It happens from around 1 years and many times in a week. today I searched google and found out something related to it. here is a link.
Just wanted to let you know that these numbers are communication tools from angels to you.

www.angelscribe.com...

replies most welcome.
Thank you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Misanthropy

our clock in the front room was always stopping at 5.50am for weeks
every day then changed batteries and it started to stop at 4.10 am
every day which lasted weeks ,it has not stopped for ages now though

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

The human brain will find patterns in everything, especially numbers that we connect with or numbers that are significant. Like 9:11, or a birthday.

How many times have you looked at a clock and it was something else?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The numbers are there all the time you've just programmed yourself to notice them. Ask any pregnant woman if she suddenly sees a lot of prams.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey, I keep seeing 44 or 444, I started with 11:11 years ago. I told my girlfriend at the time about it and she started seeing 11:11 too.
The first time (2005) she was warming up some food in the kitchen at work in the microwave. The time was off by hours and random minutes, it just couldn't keep time for some reason. The microwave beeped, she removed her food and when she closed the door it was 11:11 (Actual time was like 14
We just looked at eachother and laughed.
From then on...I swear I could write a book on all the (awesome) times I've seen 44 or 444 (literally hundreds of synchronicities).
I was recently at a bar and I asked if we could change tables because it was cold. The table we moved to was table 44, as we sat down I noted the cigarette machine by us showed the time as 10:44. We had a few beers, my tab came to R44 on the bill. (I drank the same amount as my friends but I drank a different beer so mine was slightly different in price.) -There was five of us

I joined a group on constantly seeing the number44 and I was the 44th person to post on the main wall of the group about keep seeing 44 haha. I thought jeez what are the chances that I search and join a group on constantly seeing the number 44 and then actually being the 44th person to post!"

Like I said, hundreds of stories like that, its great to know there's lots of other people with similar experiences, it just PROVES that there's more to life than just waking up, going to work etc....There's much more

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join