It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Above Top Secret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
This explains the appalling number of dumb/immature/content-less posts lately. I'm glad it's only 200 now and not 5000 or whatever it was. Still, to limit a forum about conspiracies on a conspiracy messageboard is a little silly. Someone always has to make a little club to make themselves feel powerful. Shameful, really.

Why don't the admins open it up for a week, so people can see if there's anything in there worth striving for? It's like the ATS admins are trying to create some type of achievement system on the site, like a video game. Kinda stupid, really. Let's make a little club!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think it would be cool if the board was opened for viewing by all, but in order to post in the forum you have to meet the requirements. That way no one feels left out of the conspiracy loop, but it maintains what is supposed to be a high quality forum.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I just topped the 200 point mark and still cannot get into the RATS forum

and of course it being a restricted place really makes me want to check it out

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

Good question about the administration, I had problems for almost a moth posting on this with the "arbiture" moniker, sent many messages and no one gave me the time of day. Fine your "busy" you know what, so am I! Much worse then I was reamed and that guy didn't get so much as a reprimand. I responded to the most obnoxious post I ever got, didn't call this "person" an idiot as he did me and much worse, and they gave me, the ATS people a manners and decorum ream!

These people are overworked or are having other, more serious problems and the people who bother to post are tired of it. Keep dropping the ball on people who pay your bills, us, you loose us you loose your sponsors, so get your act together fast, or my post and business will be taken elsewhere. And others who will be as tired of it as I am will as well people. As a guy who owns several companies I know the customer is not always right, but who cares? You treat them with respect, and frankly I was not.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
So the current way to access RATS is

a) 200 posts
b) 5000 points
c) something other than a) or b)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
200? thought it was 250

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: arbiture

Hey have you found out any new new on this topic I would like to know this concerns me why are they hiding thing from the Ordinary People

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Roc745

Nothing is being "hidden from the ordinary people". RATS is simply a forum where people can post a little more information than they would on the regular boards, as it's not indexed by Google. That's all.
edit on 8/1/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok but I would like to know how many points I need to get into really above top secret I can't find out how anywhere Plus I've read a few threads on this issues and I can clearly see something is going on now I'm not stupid by car so plz don't tr eat me as such I only wanna know the ima and outs and it just seems very weird that there are forums I can't get into

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Roc745

200 post are needed, however, for some it has taken up to 2 days after getting the 200 posts for them to be able to get into Really Above Top Secret.

As for what is in there? same as out here but as a a previous commenter stated it is not indexed by search engines so people are a little more open with what they will say. (At least that is my impression from looking around.)

Though I usually do not stay long since it is less frequented than the normal forums.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
well heres me being one post closer to entry

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join