It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Above Top Secret

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Just curious what is up with this forum? When you click on it, it just says Error Condition 404 are you unable to access it or is it like a mod forum? I am just wondering because I have never been able to access it but there are recent posts there.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
My concern is that there is a major ongoing discussion that has major implications regarding Harmonic Tremors at Yellowstone..and it's not even showing up on "Top Topics". It has over 600 pages of info and posts, and it's nowhere to be seen.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

I cannot get there eather a conspiracy on a conspiracy website... And the plot thickens

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
Just curious what is up with this forum? When you click on it, it just says Error Condition 404 are you unable to access it or is it like a mod forum? I am just wondering because I have never been able to access it but there are recent posts there.

RATS is the secret forum, you have to have enough points to buy time there.

At least thats how it used to be,

Something like 5000 points for 1 month access.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
RATS (Really Above Top Secret) is a forum that requires a set amount of posts to enter, though the standards have changed recently and I am unsure of the current "price of entry".

There's no conspiracy here... Just a part of ATS that requires a bit of posting history to enter.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LipanConjuring86

Well the only one I have seen on Harmonic Tremors is this one

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But there is a huge one located at

www.abovetopsecret.com...
that is over 600 pages
edit on 1/25/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The top topics section is based upon recent activity and not overall activity. If something happens in Yellowtone that prompts a LOT of activity in that thread, it might return to the top topics pages.

~Heff

link   

Any one want to tell us regular peole what's been discussed on that forum?

link   

my point exactly, the long one isn't showing up when it's over 600 pages long...how is that not a Top Topic?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
After the 2010 changeover.. the RATS requirement is 200 posts to participate...

This should answer the question..

Hope to see you soon

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i just saw it.

someone might have posted something and the mods might hold it to clear the post.

i've seen that happen before.

but not sure.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I find it degrading that 200 posts exceeds the quality (star ratio) of your posts; however, It's odd that someone started a Harmonic Tremor thread related to Yellowstone and the Mods directed discussion to an existing "Yellowstone" thread that contains over 600 pages of info which is impossible to absorb, let alone the existing thread has nothing to do with HT's. HT's and the nature of Yellowstone itself are two VERY different discussions and variables.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I find it a bit odd that you find it odd that they moved a thread about yellowstone to a thread about yellowstone.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Odd

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

New information and new findings deserve their own thread and discussion...not a 600 + thread of mostly irrelevant material to HT's. Do you understand the implications HT's can have..? ATS provides up to date material on a live scale..therefore breaking news regarding anything deserves it's own discussion. It's a complete slap in the face to the OP that provided the information initially. We are discussing the possible HT's at Yellowstone, not the nature of Yellowstone itself..that's old news.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

200 posts requirement is like a CLOSE OUT SALE compared to the previous restrictions to the forum..

When I signed up for RATS.. it was 5k points and a 500 point monthly subscription...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I find it a bit odd that you find it odd that they moved a thread about yellowstone to a thread about yellowstone.

Or even the price of gold for that matter..

Sort of like the SOTU address tonight where they talked about the response of the US to the 1959 Soviet moon landing.

"We didn't just surpass the
Soviets; we unleashed a wave of innovation that created new
industries and millions of new jobs."

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I guess If some people have the time to be on here all day, then certainly justified. However, my argument doesn't relate to my eligibility to post..but it does relate to what I clearly stated in the sense that new developments concerning Yellowstone should be portrayed by the new threads concerning new developments; it's simple logic. It should be accessible to the folks just tuning in after a day of work; Harmonic Tremors within Yellowstone are far more serious than the obvious nature of Yellowstone itself. Breaking News, or Possible Breaking News deserves a refined and up-to-date discussion no matter the subject. ATS has a wealth of members who are versed in various fields, therefore a new thread related to breaking information allows these people to illustrate information pertaining to the actual detailed scenario, without having to go to a generic thread and sort through hundreds of pages of irrelevant information. It's not a thread popularity contest, it's about the quality in respect to the specific topic.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I want to be apart of the cool kids club

I wonder what is being discussed over there, must be full of cool stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

RATS (Really Above Top Secret) is a forum that requires a set amount of posts to enter, though the standards have changed recently and I am unsure of the current "price of entry".

There's no conspiracy here... Just a part of ATS that requires a bit of posting history to enter.

~Heff

Holy Heffs!! When did you get a gloriousness hat !!

I never saw the coronation - Congratulations.

Blimey!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join