It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Today Blames Modern Warfare 2 For Airport Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The video is in the page link, so much for trusting Russia Today, they are finger pointing a PC Video Game Modern Warfare 2, they should not be blaming the video gaming industry for the recent attack at the airport, the game has no reality on what happened at the airport.

Thus which tells me this more looks like a false flag attack rather wise why they would be finger pointing the blame on a video game from 2009?

Russia Today Blames Video Game Video in The Link

A Fox News Analyst?

The report goes on to quote Fox News terrorism analyst Walid Phares as saying he is concerned that terrorists could be using games as training tools. "I think those who have been radicalized already, let's suppose in this case jihadists [or] Al Qaeda or [some] other kind, they look at the games and say these games will serve them to train."

So video games are been blamed once again, by the main stream media.

"I think those who have been radicalized already, let's suppose in this case jihadists [or] Al Qaeda or [some] other kind, they look at the games and say these games will serve them to train

The NWO just loves to bring down the Video game industry.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
if fidel castro gets killed in the master bedroom of a villa with his mistress, only to appear on national television and declare the imperialist pigs only succeeded in head shotting his double, cuba will blame call of duty: black ops.
edit on 25-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So what about these attacks?

Terror Attacks

What did they blame the attacks on before video games??

They need to get a grip on reality and realize that mankind has been killing each other since recorded histroy, way before video games.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So when Zombies break out are they gonna blame Left 4 Dead 2?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
obviously they didnt play the game.

Because if they unless 4 goons with body armor and fully automatic weapons waltzed thru first. It dosent add up

"No russian" is the name of the map and its totally screwed up. My first time thru it i was like "you want me to do what!?!"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This sounds eerily familiar to the 80's when Tipper Gore and her religious nut bags were trouncing around the country blaming heavy metal music for some teenagers committing crimes in the name of Satan. This boils down to one thing. They don't want to look in the mirror because they are afraid of what they will see.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

I know I will.

*whistle*

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
what a crock. a video game as a training tool? really? i guess Hawks2 is where the 9/11 hijackers learned to fly?
its easier to actually shoot a gun than get proficient at playing a complex game like mw2

besides, the "real" russian attack was a bomb that was set off near alot of people, in the game you walk through and shoot people and a huge police team. kinda like the shootings in India.. BEFORE MW2 came out..

new topics

top topics

join