It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who didn't watch "The State of the Union"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I must confess I didn't watch the State of the Union address....The way i figure it if I wanted to hear a tall tale I would just tell myself how good looking I am in the mirror...less narcissism

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Rather than the speech, all televison stations should have just run this for 2 hours.

State of the Union

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/836af2ef9892.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I started to watch, then about 10 minutes or less, into it, I needed to see what was on other channels. All this stuff about kumbaya working together for the American people, new jobs that will be created, the economy is slowly improving, etcetera etcetera, all blends together into this big bowl of gruel. It makes my eyes cross. And say "Yeah, whatever."

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I was rather upset the state of the union comedy show cut into my Weekly dose of Anna the Reptilian Queen.

This means I will have waited 2 weeks for my Bliss from Anna.
I will be a nervous wreck by next Tuesday

edit on 26-1-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Re: Superluminal11:

Was that my President? He looked awfully pale. Sounded the same though.
edit on 26-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I only use my television to do essential things...like play video games. Sorry, but I didn't pay all that money for these state of the art electronics for the pleasure of having my brain programmed with double talk.
edit on 26-1-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

They made a point of videotaping Obama signing copies of the speech on his way out of the chambers, he didn't use his own pen. It's a good way to learn how disclosure is expected to not work/work.

download the design of a burning building onto a handheld device

download the design of a burning building onto a handheld device and realize it was a planned obsolescence project imploding.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join