It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brad Meltzer & Alex Jones: Inside The Secrets of Bohemian Grove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
OMG OMG OMG Did I just hear what I thought I did?

So this guy, Brad Meltzer who has this show " Decoded" wants to get the dibs on the Bohemian Grove, and who else to get, none other t han Alex Jones to, the number one guy to call, if you want to know how make your way into the Bohemian Grove. OMG OMG, So this Thursday night is going to be Epic, it's going to be Alex Jones gets into The Bohemian Grove, the SEQUEL. People grab your Tivos. AJ andn Brad don't know what the final cut will look like, because the honchos of the show are not sure whether to reveal the footage that has AJ in it, but they should. Cause this stuff is deep and I can't wait!

Alex talks with novelist, non-fiction writer, TV show creator and award-winning comic book author Brad Meltzer. Meltzer participated in a work group along with the CIA, FBI, various psychologists, and Department of Homeland Security intelligence staff to brainstorm new ways that terrorists might attack the U.S. He is the host of History Channel series, Brad Meltzer's Decoded, which premiered December 2, 2010.
www.prisonplanet.tv...
www.infowars.com...

www.history.com...

Episode details.
Best-selling author Brad Meltzer and his team try to penetrate Bohemian Grove, one of America's most tightly guarded gatherings of the rich and powerful. The Decoded team converges on the group's hideaway in a northern California redwood forest to pursue rumors of ritual sacrifice and secret agreements that control the lives of everyday Americans. Brad soon finds out just how difficult it is to uncover Bohemian Grove's secrets. He knew sending the team into the Grove would be risky, but he never expected they'd be calling him for bail money. ... (more info) (less info) View comments, related videos, and more

edit on 25-1-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
what gave brad meltzer away, the 7 reality show cameramen following him around or the boom mike hanging over his head.

any serious attempt to infiltrate bohemian groove involves stealth, dead of night counter security measures, night vision equipment, bugging of strategic conference rooms, meeting places and bedrooms, special forces extraction and infiltration training and a pair balls made of iron.

i don't think brad meltzer attempt qualifies.

the best way is to corrupt any agent or security guard to do the surveillance for you. but that might be near impossible since these guys are most likely hand-picked ex-cia, secret service, army special forces or f.b.i. agents specially recruited for this job through tests of unquestionable loyality and sh-t loads of money as compensation.
edit on 25-1-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I listened to Alex Jones today on shortwave. I try not to, because I can't go along with everything he says, but every once in awhile I have to find what he's up to. I remember David Gergen's reaction when AJ interviewed him about Bohemian Grove. The man's face just changed completely, He was smiling one minute and snarling the next. Alex Jones is going to Bohemian Grove again. This will be interesting.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
His camera crew got arrested, Alex Jones got away by jumping into the river.

Thurs. on History. I'll watch it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Alex Jones got away by jumping into the river.

This should be pretty awesome to see. A lot of people will probably try to make it look like he freaked out and ran, but can you imagine the spectacle they could make if he did get arrested sneaking into the grove?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan

Originally posted by The_Zomar
Alex Jones got away by jumping into the river.

This should be pretty awesome to see. A lot of people will probably try to make it look like he freaked out and ran, but can you imagine the spectacle they could make if he did get arrested sneaking into the grove?

They would scream "Terrorist!" at the top of their lungs.

By the way, show comes on in 24 minutes for those who are interested.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If they wanted to know everything about the Bohemian Grove....why dont they just ask the more than 200+ seasonal employees that they employ every summer . security is tight...even during off times there. you dont need a militia of men waiting to arrest you when you have motion sensors and cameras placed inside and on the perimeters of the property. just thought i would shed some light on the subject since im speaking from first hand experience.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bohotruth

joind on: Jan, 27 2011

Missing 9 letters, maybe just anagram test for us?

new topics

top topics

join