It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians, Muslims, Jews (and others) - please stop monopolizing the concept of "God"!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spekx

Regarding the apples and oranges comment.

I agree with the OP, that is just a ridiculous comparison and you know it.

Religion concerns itself with the origin of the universe.

Politics is very transitory, unlike the permanent aspects of religion.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spekx
reply to post by impaired

So you are telling people they must acknowledge the gods of other religions? Absurd, I don't have to acknowledge or respect anybodys religion or opinions if I don't want to (just like nobody has to respect mine Christianity is mocked publically on TV and in the radio). Thats a freedom of thought violation and censorship of the mind. I can say there is only ONE God if I want to, and futher insist that mine is the only correct one.....whom does that hurt? Nobody but a religiously sensitive weenie who got offended because he disagree's with that......again you fail to realize you are promoting anti-free thought propaganda.....sorry if being told your wrong is something so tramatic for you, you want to ban the idea of it.....

As I was reading this, I honestly thought that you were being sarcastic the entire time. Then I realized that you are 100% serious.

Hopefully your belief system has changed in the past year and has evolved a bit. If not, I'm truly sorry. That is some narrow-minded thinking at the extreme! Does any one else agree?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join