It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Changer - Obama will have to produce birth certificate to run again in Arizona!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Thy proves nothing dude.

I bet you governor abercrombie couldn't find my birth certificate either. What does that prove. I have my BC in a folder where I keep my taxes. Obama himself couldn't find mine unless I gave it to him.

Governor abercrombie not being able to "find" obamas BC should make folks happy. Can you imagine how intrusive it would be if big brother governors could just go fishing for people's information on a whim? It's bad enough already.
edit on 25-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Can paper be radiocarbon dated? It is cellulose, which comes from trees and it contains carbon in it. If it is produced, Im not sure if it can be Carbon-13 dated, but we could give it a shot.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
What are birthers and Right wingers going to do now. Eric Cantor even says Obama is a US citizen. Is he in on the conspiracy too?

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor says he believes Obama is a citizen and that most Americans are beyond that question.

Source

Give it up, he's a US citizen. Quit deluding yourselves, it makes you look foolish. Do you really think John McCain, Hilary Clinton, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Sarah Palin, etc would have let this slide if it were true.

Stop listening to Orly Tait. She's a nutbar and the Supreme Court has thrown all of her cases out and even fined her for bringing these cases forward with absolutely no PROOF!

Oh I forgot, he's a CIA plant, Kenyan sleeper agent, etc, etc.

He's a US citizen, get used to it. He satisfied all vetting processes that every other Presidential candidate has to go through.

Move on, you're wasting your time and giving us conspiracy theorists a bad name.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Until recently, I could care less about the Natural Born Citizen component.

But now you do because someone proposed an act in Arizona that will not pass?

Hmmm, seems that the governor of Hawaii has said that the Birth Certificate does not EXIST.

When and where was that said? I am guessing the "evidence" for that might be in a thread ABOUT THAT? I am also guessing it is not proof that was ever actually said.

HMMMM, that PROVES that Obama cannot prove his citizenship. Are you going to argue THAT?

Yes, absolutely.

Oh well, I think next year I am going to put forth PUTIN because precedent has been set. MARRROOOOON!

Go for it. Seems paying attention to a given subject is a hardship anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Dang, now we know how people are deigned citizens, an opponent in an opposite political party looks at them and states that they LOOK American.

So that is how people are deigned to be citizens.

Hmmmm, I think Putin looks American, I think we should get him to run in 2012.

[snip]

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Odd they put in that part about not being born in a hospital:

Jimmy Carter, 39th President: 1977-1981
Jimmy Carter was the first president born in a hospital.
• Carter studied nuclear physics at Annapolis.
• Carter was a speed reader, having been recorded reading 2,000 words per minute.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Look we all get it from your posts that you hate Obama. Look at your latest thread about the car salesman wearing a Packers tie and getting fired. You tried to pin that one on Obama also.

You are really clutching at straws. I'm not even American, so I could care less. But you're really a piece of work. Keep it up. At least I get a good chuckle from your threads and posts.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

No, I do not hate Obama, I hate tyranny.

Obama is the symbol of tyranny.

Hell, he should come on over and bring some beer. Him and I could party together. As long as he keeps his worms to himself.

By the way, I hate Bush's positions also, does that mean I hate government? Of course not, that is the TYPICAL response to those that want to push a narrative. But the problem is, the government wants to continue HUGE programs. Hmmmm, big programs mean government contracts for my buddies or cronies.

[snip]

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Face it Obama is a US citizen. Like his policies or not as you obviously don't, he's a US citizen. Your Packers tie thread shows your hatred for Obama. He's not even mentioned in your source! The Tea Party as it stands now is a joke. When it first started they had good ideas for your country, but now it's been hijacked by the likes of Palin and others who don't have a clue.

This bill is just pandering to the base. It was never an issue when a white man was running for Office. I hate to bring race up but I feel personally that race is a big issue among a lot of Tea Partiers. I'm not saying race is an issue for you saltheart foamfollower as I've never seen you invoke race in any of your posts that I've read. But for many in the Tea Party and far-right I believe that they don't want a Black Man as President.

These are just a few of the signs out there depicting this racism

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed off-topic images showing 'racism".
edit on 26-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Well I really hope you are all getting good and excited about this. According to this "proposal" you could be born in a cornfield in Iowa on natianel television in front of a live crowd but you will not be eligible to be president. Have any of you read it?

Damn, then none of my dad's siblings (including himself) could run for office. They were all birthed by their grandmother in their momma's house.

Hope you weren't born on the side of the road.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
CIA and/or several dozen spook agencies in the USA can forge any document they need or erase your history and give you a criminal record. The spooks can make passports to fool the best customs officials.

Why on Earth is it so hard to get him a birth certificate?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Damn, then none of my dad's siblings (including himself) could run for office. They were all birthed by their grandmother in their momma's house.

I am still waiting for anyone to tell me how that is not unconstitutional.

Hope you weren't born on the side of the road.

I do not see me running for president ever but thanks for the vote of confidence. I also do not see this act being passed by any stretch of the imagination as it is written.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So what? If the Secretary of State in Arizona sees his birth certificate and puts him on the ballot doesn't mean any of you will see it, and birthers still won't believe it anyway.

It wouldn't matter what he produced, birthers aren't interested in the truth.

By the way, you forgot the standard birther battle cry of "It begins!"
edit on 1/26/2011 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Obama could produce a video of him being birthed in the hospital with the doctor telling him "Welcome to Hawaii" or "aloha" and birthers would scream fake.

If he were to produce a BC you have goons like The Proffesional that would want to carbon date it??? Are you kidding me?

If I was in his shoes, I wouldn't give the birther clowns my BC either because they still wouldn't believe it and I also just like to see them squirm. It's funny.

How come we've never heard "birther" garbage for any other president? Couldn't a simple "Obamas policies are garbage" suffice? Then we could talk policy.

I really don't want to believe that policy is above the heads of these folks, but at this point I'm starting to think it is. I really don't want to believe that this birther crap is about race, but at this point I'm starting to thing it is. Sad.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You know, there is another option besides Obama not being allowed to run in Arizona. If I'm not mistaken, the election of POTUS is a federal election and if Arizona can't present it's voters with the proper ballot them maybe Arizona's votes just don't get counted. In other words, maybe Arizona won't be allowed to participate in the election for failure to present the proper ballot to it's voters.

All I'm saying is that it could be a big mistake for a state to unilaterally appoint themselves as the gatekeeper for federal statutes covering federal elections. At some point, that could lead to different ballots in every state, could it not? Dumb Idea, if you ask me, this could backfire on them big time. But then, what do you expect from Arizona?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Neil Abercrombie the Governor of Hawaii, who knew Barry as a little boy, can't find the birth certificate either...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

“Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.”

Full Story Link

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

How come we've never heard "birther" garbage for any other president?

Because never before in US history has a President elect not shown his Proof of Birth. What you all seem to forget, that when the Supreme Court mandated that McCain, and Obama had to come forth and submit all info, kinda like an " audit " if you will, Obama conveniently had to fly to Hawaii for his ailing grandmother, which by the way it took several days to arrive, though its only 6 hours by plane. Coincidental? I don't think so.

Senator Barack Obama will suspend his campaigning for more than 36 hours this week to visit his grandmother Madelyn Dunham, who is gravely ill in Hawaii. Mrs. Dunham, 85, all but raised Mr. Obama during his teenage years in Hawaii, and he has spoken of her often on the campaign trail. A campaign spokesman, Robert Gibbs, declined to specify the nature of her illness,

Hmmm... declined to specify the nature of her illness? Wonder why that is? What was so secret about an illness?

DONOTCHANGE SCOTUS Tells Obama To Produce Birth Certificate Lawyer Philip Berg’s lawsuit questioning Barack Obama’s “natural born” status has entered a do-or-die phase after the Supreme Court has ordered the president-elect to produce his birth certificate by December 1st.

And yet, here we are, arguing about the BC, and none of you pro-Obama have even seen this BC, and yet you sit before us all, and suggest on the contrary? That is just DUMB!

At that time, Obama must present an authentic birth certificate to the Court, which has been sealed by Hawaii governor Linda Lingle.

Why " seal " anyones BC, to begin with? What's there to hide?

Failure to do that will surely inspire the skepticism of the Justices in Obama, who are not used to being defied.

Convenient that the Justices at that time either retired, or moved on. Anyways...interesting to say the least.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You 'birthers' are just stuck on a cheap, temporary, and now retired attack point. It was never meant to be serious or long term, just the attack of the day. But no, a bunch of doofii latch on and can't let go. Like barnacles on a sinking ship. Enjoy the cruise.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

I was never a 'birther'. That being said, I'm very suspicious now, along with a lot of other folks. What's the big secret?

I can't get a passport or even leave the country if I don't have a birth cert. How can he?

Why are you ignoring the hypocracy???

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join