It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Changer - Obama will have to produce birth certificate to run again in Arizona!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law

Within ten days after submittal of the names of the candidates, the national political party committee shall submit an affidavit of the presidential candidate in which the presidential candidate states the candidate's citizenship and age and shall append to the affidavit documents that prove that the candidate is a natural born citizen, prove the candidate's age and prove that the candidate meets the residency requirements for President of the United States as prescribed in article II, section 1, Constitution of the United States.

The critical phrases are "natural born citizen" and the requirements of "article II, section 1, Constitution of the United States," which imposes on the president a requirement not demanded of other state and federal officeholders.

At the time the Constitution was written, many analysts agree, a "natural born citizen" was considered to be a citizen born of two citizen parents. If that indeed is correct, Obama never would have been qualified to be president, as he himself has confirmed his father was a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, making Obama a dual citizen with Kenyan and American parentage at his birth. Read more: Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law...

Full Story Link

Apparently there seem to be more than enough votes to pass this bill into law as noted in the full article. It does not seem that a person lacking a long form verifiable U.S. birth certificate, like Obama, can be the candidate in Arizona.

This should be very interesting to watch develop.

edit on 25-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

edit on Tue Jan 25 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: added external quote tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Photoshop is an amazing thing.

I bet you he'll have one as soon as he hits the campaign trail.

Obama and the Dems, or the PTB aren't stupid, they won't get caught with their pants down in a Presidential Election.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
Apparently there seem to be more than enough votes to pass this bill into law as noted in the full article. It does not seem that a person lacking a long form verifiable U.S. birth certificate, like Obama, can be the candidate in Arizona.

It also says that anyone not born in a hospital to a doctor will not be able to get on the ballot. Considering that is about 30,000 births in the US a year...

GOOD LUCK!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm having a weird case of deja vu.
like maybe this has been posted on ATS
before. anybody else remember this one ???

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A birth certificate is only a sheet of paper, written on. His menions will fix one up without any trouble.......

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well I really hope you are all getting good and excited about this. According to this "proposal" you could be born in a cornfield in Iowa on natianel television in front of a live crowd but you will not be eligible to be president. Have any of you read it?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I knew I had seen this jewel before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now it's Arizona AND Texas

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
10 electoral votes. Wow. "Can I have making a statement without having to back it up for $1000 Alex?"

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
These political rumblings always make me chuckle... Arizona has, for some time, been seemingly interested in being seen as the "rebellious" state. What motive they have for this I cannot say, but all states love to try and find a "niche" to attract industry and residents. The Tea Party crowd seems somewhat enamored with AZ and ole' Sheriff Joe.

As far as these moves towards demanding birth certificates go... If there really were issues with Obama's citizenship to you not think that Rush Limbaugh, Neil Boortz, and Glen Beck would be on TV and radio simply SCREAMING it 24/7? Do you not think that John Boehner wouldn't be standing on the speakers platform, waving paperwork, and screaming "WE WON!!!!! IMPEACH OBAMA!!!" As loudly as he could?

The very fact that these things aren't happening are clue #1 towards seeing this entire issue for the propaganda that it is.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
As far as these moves towards demanding birth certificates go... If there really were issues with Obama's citizenship to you not think that Rush Limbaugh, Neil Boortz, and Glen Beck would be on TV and radio simply SCREAMING it 24/7?

Exactly. The talking heads would have their talking points. Let's not ruin a good distraction with facts though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So I take it the that TEA party is all good with this?

Maybe it is just me being all liberal but it seems like requiring that you be born in a hospital in order to be eligible for the presidency is a tad unconstitutional but maybe that is just flag waving malarky?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

They are all controlled. Did you hear this:

This is starting to get interesting. He'd be a fool to run. He should lay low and pray he doesn't get prosecuted for using an illegal SSN.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So birthers think that Arizona is going to vet obamas eligibility? What happened in 2008 when your own senator, John McCain, let him slide into the presidency without a fight about this birther nonsense.

First he's spending millions to hide his LFBC, which birthers claim doesn't exist.
Then his "grandmother" in Kenya claims he was born there, along with a newspaper In Kenya. Granted
those same people who believe this tripe would never trust a Kenyan newspaper for anything else, nor could they even point out Kenya on a map.

This is all just silliness and detracts from obamas goofy policies.

I'll be honest, I don't know where he was born because I wasn't there. But I'll take his word for it because I'm not looking for a conspiracy in everything the man says/does. If he wasn't born in Hawaii then there is a bigger problem then a "foreigner" being president. Mainly the conspiracy of those involved not to vet him properly and let him actually become president.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If Arizona attempts to succeed from the present 'union' what would happen? Would the present 'government' attempt to reign them in? Do Arizonians think that Obama is a legitimate 'citizen' of America, or not?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
sorry to inform you
but the CIA does NOT leave loose ends
like this.

That long form is probably in a CIA Vault in
Herndon VA since before Obama was elected
and will never see the light of day unless somebody
steals it back and posts it for the world to see.

Even after a $25M reward for the long form
from an anonymous source, it still is yet
to be found.

Kinda like Osama Bin Laden was never found
even after a $25M reward.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Where was this $25 million dollar reward to "find his BC"? That's kind of funny.

I would bet none of you guys could find my mothers BC. No matter how much money I put up.

and you're really not going to find it surfing the Internet all day.
edit on 25-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I always thought that it was a strange loose end as well. Did you hear that caller on AJ who said that he got it from an inside source that the birth certificate is going to be shown at the last minute for effect and as some kind of political maneuver? I expect that he does indeed have a birth certificate, but it says Frank Marshall Davis is babydaddy

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, have to say this, until the recent debacle, I was NOT a birther.

NOW, I am full fledged.

Here is All THEY HAVE TO DO.

I have sent them a law break down.

Whereas the President of the US has to be defined-

Whereas the Constitution defines a prerequisite as natural born citizen
Whereas the definition is defined for Natural Born Citizens as two parents have given birth to a child
Whereas the Constitution has required that these definitions be met, no one that has not met these definitions will NOT be allowed on the ballot.

NOW, anyone that complains can kiss my ass. Or would you like someone like muamar khadaffi to run for office you idiots?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

If khadaffi were to run do you actually think he would even win his primary, You idiots?

If I disagree with you about being a full fledged "birther", which is not something to be proud of IMO, do I have to kiss your ass? I'm not complaining that you are. I could care less.

Can you U2U me some of those ground breaking, paradigm shifting, 700 club rocking, journalistic Emails with all this so called "birther" evidence please? It makes me laugh.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Until recently, I could care less about the Natural Born Citizen component.
Hmmm, seems that the governor of Hawaii has said that the Birth Certificate does not EXIST.

HMMMM, that PROVES that Obama cannot prove his citizenship. Are you going to argue THAT?

Oh well, I think next year I am going to put forth PUTIN because precedent has been set. MARRROOOOON!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join