It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Finally new BEER Technology

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thought some of our beer enthusiasts, aficionados and alcoholics would enjoy this giant step in the consumption of beer. I for one think it's kind of neat. Bottoms Up!!!





Pass or Fail: Bottoms Up beer dispenser, debuting in Philly tonight

Cheers!




posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud
 


This beer wizardry must stop!



Joking aside, I saw this a couple of weeks ago on a humor site, and wow, that is an interesting way to fill a cup with beer.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That's fairly awesome! Would make drinks nights more interesting, now all we need is some sort of bathroom device to empty the beer remnants from our system every 30 minutes and one would never have to move off the bar stool!!
edit on 25/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I guess it's all about turnover.
She was moving them quick with very little foam.
If they are selling the things in a stadium for 8 bucks a pop, any increase in speed is pretty much guaranteed profit.

You only have to the end of the game to sell beer.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If I wouldve been drunk the first time I witnessed that, it would have freaked me out lol



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Star & flag for Alcohol!!!!



Makes me thirsty



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
That's fairly awesome! Would make drinks nights more interesting, now all we need is some sort of bathroom device to empty the beer remnants from our system every 30 minutes and one would never have to move off the bar stool!!
edit on 25/1/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)


Nude bars with custom "stools" and urinals under the tables?



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian
 


But i like the trips to the bathroom
If you dont stand up occasionally you dont realise how absolutely plasterd you are



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
If I wouldve been drunk the first time I witnessed that, it would have freaked me out lol


True. Soooo true.
I want a beer now. Thanks.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
YES! Now I have an excuse to get a beer, it is for the benefit of SCIENCE!!! QUE HOMER SIMPSON!!!!



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
YES! Now I have an excuse to get a beer, it is for the benefit of SCIENCE!!! QUE HOMER SIMPSON!!!!


perfectly said!!!



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I want a hose that plugs into that.

Who needs a glass?



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I like to take my beer serious, most of these beers being dispensed this way will be some major crap beer. For myself, a good domestic or even an import poured into the proper glass(!!) with the right amount head to get the full flavor. but whatever



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by davedeath
I like to take my beer serious, most of these beers being dispensed this way will be some major crap beer. For myself, a good domestic or even an import poured into the proper glass(!!) with the right amount head to get the full flavor. but whatever


I would imagine that you could put whatever beer in these systems. I don't see why you couldn't.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I want to superglue my mouth round one of those!



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That's cool OP. Thanks for sharing!

Now, if we could only get sports stadiums to quit selling "small" beers packaged as "large".






posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Scandalous. Outrageous.

This a Belgian talking. And Belgium is, despite what some brits might mumble, THE country of beer. This crime thing will never be allowed in Belgium, never! The absolute ONLY way to pour a beer is from the tap (and from the top!), and with the head ! (all brits can come back inside now)
edit on 26-1-2011 by SpookyVince because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
brilliant!!

no more head on me beer!!



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
you need some head on the beer for flavor/aroma. Even pouring out a miller into a glass has a slight taste difference.



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join