It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hide Thyself For A Little While Until The Fury Has Passed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
It seems to me a lot of people, more and more all the time, are doing just that now...hiding themselves...retreating...waiting...riding out the storm. And so many don't even know why. if you ask them.

Kind of like the people in "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind" who were inexplicably drawn to Devil's Tover, without knowing why. As Lacombe said: "It's a sociological event"/ Except in the film he said it in French.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Personally i'd love to see the day the dead get up and walk around, perhaps chase after the living?

Im no gun nut but i think that would be one hell of a party!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Oui. Sort of exactly like that...so far. Not drawn to anything yet in particular but knowing it's coming. So many people I know seem to be just...waiting...for something, but oddly enough not stressing about it, if that makes sense? It's almost this odd kind of peace (and no, not many at all are mediated...quite the opposite, in fact).This has been brought about by a variety of circumstances that typically would have been more traumatic. Seems I meet another one every day. Just strangeness..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hide thyself with duct taped windows might be the order of the day very soon.
But then again, saying that would be just fear-mongering, wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The east wind was a scorching desert wind.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Another good reason for cremation.
I opted for that because of the flooding all over the place, you just never want your coffin to be floating through someone's living room if a severe flood happens. :shk:

And, I don't want to rise up as a zombie either

The living will be using them as target practice.

Once dead, I don't want my body back.....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Jeremiah 4:11
At that time this people and Jerusalem will be told, "A scorching wind from the barren heights in the desert blows toward my people, but not to winnow or cleanse
bible.cc...

edit on 3/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: formatting

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Jonah 4:8
When the sun rose, God provided a scorching east wind, and the sun blazed on Jonah's head so that he grew faint. He wanted to die, and said, "It would be better for me to die than to live."
bible.cc...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ever consider that zombies bear a striking resemblance to people dying from radiation sickness? This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. Good to the last drop.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Burning is considered a cure throughout the bible. I will not be creamated either.

Amos 2:1: God proclaimed a death curse on Moab because he had reduced the bones of the king of Edom to lime through burning.

oshua 7:15-25: After Joshua and his army exterminated the men, women and innocent children of Jericho, a few soldiers disobeyed God's command and looted the city. As punishment for the theft, and to pay for Israel's disgrace, God ordered the thieves to be burned. They were stoned to death; their bodies were burned and buried in what was called the Valley of Achor.

Many more examples.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

"You know what he [Eckhart] said? The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of your life; your memories, your attachments. They burn 'em all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. ... If you're frightened of dying and holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth".

- Danny Aiello, "Jacob's Ladder"

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think it has to do with the Three Days of Darkness prophecy, which also connects to the Book of Revelation.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I do as well. I wish I had more to add at this time, but I do not.

except this edit :
www.opusdeialert.com...
edit on 3/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: 3dod

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
This passage in Isaiah, Isaiah 26:19-20, has always worried me a little, for it speaks of the dead rising "in those days", meaning the end-times, and tells us to hide in the innermost chambers until the indignation has past. In these strange times in which we live, I feel compelled to shine a light on this Old Testament passage. Your thoughts, theories, explanations, condemnation and insults are welcome.

>
Young's Literal Translation
1 In that day sung is this song in the land of Judah: 'We have a strong city, Salvation He doth make walls and bulwark.
2 Open ye the gates, that enter may a righteous nation, Preserving stedfastness.

3 An imagination supported Thou fortifiest peace -- peace! For in Thee it is confident.

4 Trust ye in Jehovah for ever, For in Jah Jehovah is a rock of ages,

5 For He bowed down the dwellers on high, A city set on high He maketh low, He maketh it low unto the earth, He causeth it to come unto the dust,

6 Tread it down doth a foot, Feet of the poor -- steps of the weak.

7 The path for the righteous is uprightness, O upright One, The path of the righteous Thou dost ponder.

8 Also, in the path of Thy judgments, O Jehovah, we have waited for Thee, To Thy name and to Thy remembrance Is the desire of the soul.

9 With my soul I desired Thee in the night, Also, with my spirit within me I seek Thee earnestly, For when Thy judgments are on the earth, The inhabitants of the world have learned righteousness.

10 The wicked findeth favour, He hath not learned righteousness, In a land of straightforwardness he dealeth perversely, And seeth not the excellency of Jehovah.

11 O Jehovah, high is Thy hand -- they see not, They see the zeal of the people, and are ashamed, Also, the fire -- Thine adversaries, consumeth them.

12 O Jehovah, Thou appointest peace to us, For, all our works also Thou hast wrought for us.

13 O Jehovah our God, lords have ruled us besides Thee, Only, by Thee we make mention of Thy name.

14 Dead -- they live not, Rephaim, they rise not, Therefore Thou hast inspected and dost destroy them, Yea, thou destroyest all their memory.

15 Thou hast added to the nation, O Jehovah, Thou hast added to the nation, Thou hast been honoured, Thou hast put far off all the ends of earth.

16 O Jehovah, in distress they missed Thee, They have poured out a whisper, Thy chastisement is on them.

17 When a pregnant woman cometh near to the birth, She is pained -- she crieth in her pangs, So we have been from Thy face, O Jehovah.

18 We have conceived, we have been pained. We have brought forth as it were wind, Salvation we do not work in the earth, Nor do the inhabitants of the world fall.

19 Thy dead live -- My dead body they rise. Awake and sing, ye dwellers in the dust, For the dew of herbs is thy dew, And the land of Rephaim thou causest to fall.

20 Come, My people, enter into thy inner chambers, And shut thy doors behind thee, Hide thyself shortly a moment till the indignation pass over.

21 For, lo, Jehovah is coming out of His place, To charge the iniquity of the inhabitant of the earth upon him, And revealed hath the earth her blood, Nor doth she cover any more her slain!'
bible.cc...

edit on 1/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: bold type and source

edit on 1/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: passage verse

I have always believed this the refer to the rapture as well.
it coroberates with these verses.

1 Thess 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thess 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thess 4:18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

then there is the fact that the people of God are symbolically referred to as the bride of Christ many times, and he the bridegroom,
In john 14:2-3 Jesus said,I go to prepare a place for you.
and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself:that where I am , you may be also.

still corresponding with the symbolism of the bride and the bridegroom is the inner chamber refrenced in verse 20 which is the wedding chamber or in todays language , the honey-moon suite

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
More interesting stuff here:

Zombies are Coming: Zombies in The Bible?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by stonebutterfly
started on 5/28/2012 @ 01:46 AM

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
So I was reading about Zombies and came across these interesting websites. Since we've been having some strange people eating events I asked myself, was this foretold in the bible?And low and behold, some visions of what sounds like zombies. Now what causes this outbreak is not told, some people think bio warfare, plagues, nuclear weapons. But a description of humans turning is seen by the prophets.

Zombies Are Coming

Zechariah 14:12 And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. Zechariah 14:13 On that day they will be terrified, stricken by the LORD with great panic. They will fight their neighbors hand to hand.

Does this remind you of Haarp? And Bio Warfare?

Revelation 11:6 These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

Zombie Bible Commentary

Jehovah is my light and my salvation, of whom shall I be in fear? Jehovah is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be in dread? When the evildoers approached against me to eat up my flesh, They being my adversaries and enemies personally, They themselves stumbled and fell. (Psalm 27:1-2, NWT)

Do you think this has been foretold? Sure seems like it to me. And I do believe in bible prophecy.

Good luck to you and yours during the zombie apocalypse.
!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join