It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming receptive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Evening all.
Ok to cut to the chase i am going to be preforming a little experiment over the next two days, in 5 minutes at 11pm GMT i will become receptive (best way to explain it). i am going to try and project my consious onto an astral plane.

I will be placing a Giant Blue dragon circling a Red English Mailbox onto the astral plane.
Also in two days time on thursday night at 11pm myself and a couple of friends will be projecting ourselves onto the astral plane holding Wednesday nights lottery numbers, we will look for the blue dragon (which is being projected tonight) and place the lottery numbers inside the mailbox.
Tonight when i place the mailbox i will also open it up and take out the contents, which i hope is going to be the lottery numbers for tomorrow night (wednesday).
Anyway nothing ventured nothing gained.. In a little while i will post up what i believe to be the british lottery numbers for the 26th Jan.

Anyone that wishes to help, all you need to do is lay back at 11pm on thursday the 27th jan and close your eyes, think of yourself flying on an astral plane and look for a giant blue dragon..etc etc..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ok wow that didnt take long...

Just to let everyone know what happend.. I laid back closed my eyes
found myself standing on waste ground, facing myself.. My other self handed me a piece of card with the above numbers on it..

edit on 25-1-2011 by bluwindRD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Youve lost me

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Aye, i lose myself sometimes too. Anyway i dont expect anyone to believe it, hell i dont really but if i win tomorrow night i will certainly gain a little credability. BUT i probibly wont

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Are these the UK Lottery numbers? I may aswell stick the line on, but means you will have to share if they do come up

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sounds interesting...

Good luck! Yes you are right, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

And don't forget the age old saying; sharing is caring

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Aye these are the uk lottery numbers, feel free to stick them on.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluwindRD

Il be doin a line myself if you dont mind ! and also if i may ask, how does this astral plane stuff work?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well i must stress that this is all my thinking. meaning it is not researched
I must also stress that i am not religious in the slightest (even though being religious at this stage would help my explination).
Your astral self is your essence of being (some call it your soul), it is not restricted by common laws of physics and the such. It is able to travel anywhere and anytime in anyform, Dreams for one are your astral self leaving your body and going on a little trip, Your astral consious needs time away from the body to play and explorer which is why if you dont sleep after a couple of days your astral self will force the dreams upon you in the form of hallucinations.
Anyway its the reason that for the most part dreams always seem so REAL, because they are!, your astral self has travelled back to a different time or a different reality, It is also very complient to our wishs which is why (back to dreams again) people have learnt to control dreams and you can actually ask your astral self to visit a certain scene when you sleep.
Anyway this is just early stages, Me and some friends from work have been trying to see if we can connect to each others astral self in dreams and in relaxed states by sending up beacons for the others to follow.
My current beacon is a giant blue dragon.

Anyway i must get ready for work.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well those numbers didnt come up. But I'll let you off this time

From what I understand what you were trying to do was to get your future self to write down the lottery numbers from a future draw, which in the future you would actually know the numbers outcome. Then you posted them in the post box for you in your present time to take them out of the post box and read them.

So last night did you still imagine writing down the lottery numbers after the actual lottery was drawn and looking for the post box with the blue dragon on to tell your past self to read them and put them on the lottery?, because the numbers would be different to what you read. I'm not dissing you by the way Im just curious
I know you said your still practicing.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hiya buddy, yeah on the 27th about 2 hours ago i sat down and sent the correct numbers back. So did an unwilling 5 friends who didnt see the point in continuing after the numbers didnt come up. But yeah practise makes perfect, ill continue to post my results over the comming months, hopefully tune it up a little. and yes you nailed exactly what our intention is

new topics

top topics

join