It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona target was not Congresswoman, it was the Judge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

It was a link bud click it and you'll see. I'm pretty sure the media manipulated the photo to make him look more "insane" than he actually looked. This in turn, would scare people into thinking it's a good idea to give up our constitutional right to bear arms. It's all psychological

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by glome
This stupid thread has already been circulated. Before you congratulate yourself on your "Big Get" consider how absolutely moronic the premise is.

why be rude...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Things will never be right mate, till someone accepts that the system which rules us at the moment is Wrong and encourages violence in otherwise good people, A good person cant survive on this planet they will either be run down till they go crazy or commit suicide or live a fragile life whilst barely hanging on to their morals, A society that could influence such sick Behaviour from people should be replaced by a better and more understanding society

Till then we will try and get by whilst people who consider themselves more intellegent than us run circles around our lives and collect our money to pay their wages when they cant even do the Job they are paid to do properly!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
yh sorry bro checkin link now
yo look
www.dailymail.co.uk...
a pic of him smiling but looks different imo to the mugshot
see how this case is similar to the fort hood case ? both guys set off alarm bells but noone did anything and they carried out these attrocities .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

They do that with every criminal, The truth is if people looked upon them as every day people rather than sick twisted individuals sat in a dark corner with bags around their eyes they wouldnt hate them so much.

The system wants such people to be ridiculed and viewed as criminals when in reality they are normal people Just like everyone else who couldnt keep themselves sane in an insane world any longer

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Grow up, To suggest such a thing would be funny is sick in itself, I made a statement that less people would have died, had he continued stop firing at random targets.

You however decided it was in some way funny and made such a connection.

Such behaviour That you would even make that connection makes me sick

edit on 25/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yeah dude I saw that image on google because I thought that mugshot was a little over the top. You can clearly see he didn't look as crazy as they make him out to be. I think there's more to this story than we know

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
yes and your right, TPTB has time on its side. It takes time to obtain declassified documents time for the truth to come out and when it does it will be too late probably .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wouldn't be the first time the media manipulate photos of people to push a certain agenda

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/644506b67b1c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a300883d42c2.png[/atsimg]

Not saying they did in this case, but it wouldn't be a huge surprise. Either way, judging from Jared's posts, he was a total lunatic, so it doesn't really matter imo

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

lmao! those are so bad, wow!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yes I suspected the judge was the target or one, it was totally planned out, for the little girl was a world wide code to mean 9/11 and the end of constitution and freedom to those in the know, so its an inside job.

I don't proof is needed in a conspiracy forum. I just noticed a thread in the business section asking questions about why this a hoax being closed.

Well, I want to know why mysellf.

And Sorcha Faal cia betrayer of humanity nonsense has no bearing on my enormous suspicion of this event since the moment it happened. In fact didn't even know that guy had an opinion on it.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Even on a conspiracy forum, evidence is required...otherwise they have to call it "the fun fictional stories forum"

What's the evidence behind anything you say??? It doesn't make sense...which is why this thread is in the hoax section...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No its not. Who has evidence 100% of anything on this forum. There are a few cases where there is a trail but true conpsiracies are done very well by the elites. I have experiences, my son has shared sitings, can we prove it, no. Can we prove 9/11 was an inside job, NO. Are 9/11 threads labeled hoax?

By the way, just for exploring one of my theories about what happened, the judge is someone I was highly suspicious of, I would have given this thread a star.

This is a conspiracy forum, and that there is Hoax on this is censorship to me. Serving someone.

The whole thing was done as code to insiders and the key players where the woman, the judge and the little girl. And it was terrible. The bloodlines and everyone involved including that young man if he was guilty, are a part of murder incorporated, military complex.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Evidence isn't 100% proof...but in this case we have no indication whatsoever

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Grow up, To suggest such a thing would be funny is sick in itself, I made a statement that less people would have died, had he continued stop firing at random targets.

You however decided it was in some way funny and made such a connection.

Such behaviour That you would even make that connection makes me sick

edit on 25/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

If you spent as much time going forward as you do back pedaling when your only intent is to insult the people that don't see the humor of the catastrophe as you.....you would be way ahead of the game. The fact you're trying to twist what I and Luciddreamer85 said by insulting us and trying to put us in the same body bag as a some sick, deranged, twisted killer, I personally find extremely offensive and bile as I'm sure Luciddreamer85 does also.
What you said was not only inconsiderate but in very bad taste and I think you owe both of us an apology or maybe we should deal with you in a different manner. Without looking, I would easily guess that you are in violation of T&C, grow up and please stop your demented insults.
edit on 26-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

My comment was neither intended as An insult Nor as a Joke It was a response made to A Remark that Jared was a government shooter, Which was quite a logical remark if i do say so myself.

I owe no apology to anyone who would take such a simple remark so out of centext that its considerd "twisted" in some way, As you can see Moderaters have been on this page and IF i had broken TheT&C im sure:

1. They would have removed my coment because of a manners and decorum breach.

2. They would have warned me, in some way

Sinch they Havent i can see that; yes they may have seen it in bad taste but certainly havent twisted it out of proportion like 2 Others on this thread.

Your no better than A coloured man who has taken the word "Black" out of proportion, Next time respect the mods ability to decide whats appropriate or not and dont come in with all guns blazing

However in the interest of been the better person, I will say im sorry you saw it in such a way

edit on 26/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Except that from the beginning, I immediately knew this was a national news event, therefore, the Matrix kicked in, it wouldnt be what it seemed. They never report things like that, or rarely in the very least.

Number two, the girl shouldn't have been there, a neighbor brought her and she linked this to 9/11 when the constitution was gutted and Big Brother National Security Forces took over. The end of rights. The beginning of blank protest signs, like in the bank mural that depicts this, and that this was done in a conspiracy, is pretty easy to figure out and that it had Mason Egyptian Numerological Astrological implications was obvious:

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

there are 5 or 6 of these videos and they make it an astronomical event in the kazillions if 9/11 were real and not staged for there are far too many coincidences.

You have a woman who's nickname is Gabby
Her husband is going up in the shuttle soon? NASA is implicated.

The judge has connections to Mexico, never mind other things I don't know about. I thought of him immediately.

The girl who shouldn't have been there to 9/11. And she was an anchor to the date as well. 01 09 2011.

I saw this as a message, black op job, too many coincidences, something to be studied like the Da Vinci Code murder.

Is there a message going up to not speak of the dangers, ie. maybe Mayan Calendar in nature, that are coming, not to Gab/Disclose the truth?

What of the judge, what does he mean.

Naturally they were trying to demonize truthers and those who see through the system, on the news, and may be using this incident to further their nwo agendas.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Or it could just be a lunatic shooting at innocent people

I really hope you realize that nothing you posted is hard evidence, you're speculating!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I think its nothing more than what youve just stated

top topics

<< 1   >>

join