It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona target was not Congresswoman, it was the Judge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Arizona target was not Congresswoman, it was the Judge

goodtimepolitics.com

A Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the top US Federal Judge for the State of Arizona was assassinated barely 72-hours after he made a critical ruling against the Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts in order to stave off their nations imminent economic collapse, and after having the US Marshals protecting him removed.

According to this SVR report, Federal Judge John McCarthy Roll [photo 2nd left] was the Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
stienster.blogspot.com
www.christianforums.com
[url=http://www.projectworldawareness.com/2011/01/top-us-federal-judge-assassinated-after-threat-to-obama-agenda/]www.projectworldawareness.com[/url ]

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The media would like for citizens to falsely believe the target of the shootings by a "skin-head" impostor was the Congresswoman. Instead, the government arranged hit was on the Judge. Follow the money. The government is after state pension funds. The judge's bodyguards were pulled. A deranged shooter, probably trained by government weasel on who and how to shoot and a media that misleads the public.

goodtimepolitics.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"...circulating around the Kremlin..." is probably that nutter Sorcha Faal.

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

The judge wasn't even scheduled to be there, per all reports I've heard to date. It was a last-minute decision of his to even stop by.

edit on 1/25/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
source equals BS... please check your facts.

www.whatdoesitmean.com... Sorcha Faal crap.... next.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesGoldman

IF he was government trained he would have shot better

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This stupid thread has already been circulated. Before you congratulate yourself on your "Big Get" consider how absolutely moronic the premise is.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The theory makes for a good story and could be true if the shooter was "trained" but how did he (they) know that the judge would be there a priori? The congresswoman's scheduled appearance was public knowledge but how many people would have known ahead of time that the judge would be at the grocery store and then plan to stop by to say hi....?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Stop getting your "news" from crappy sites!!

Obama administrations plan to begin the confiscation of their citizen’s private retirement and banking accounts

At no point did the administration propose taking savings from citizens. What a bunch of hogwash...and of course now it circulates all around rightwing blogs and the dumb masses eat it up like candy instead of using their brains...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
coughMKULTRAcough

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Wow, sorcha and nesara in one site. I can nearly hear myself think over the screaming of hoax.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

That's a pretty sick statement with six dead and thirteen injured.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
not so preposterous it was known he was going to be there:

Slain Judge Roll Sought to Thank Giffords for Help With Court's Caseload

Is Judge Roll's Death Linked to him Ruling Against Exec Order to Confiscate Pensions & Savings

your angry/irrational response neither contributes to this thread,
nor gets you any credibility [where are your sources]

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mtnshredder

Only as sick as a twisted mind that would see it as such.

Obviously he was incapable of using a firearm to effect, and because of this many People got either injured or killed,
If he was government trained he wouldnt of caused such a tragedy.

Seriously, Its a fair enough statement that shouldnt be blown out of centext by somone hell bent on identifying a twisted motive in logical statements

edit on 25/1/11 by TedHodgson because: ellaborated

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
by his deranged look in his mugshot i dont know if the guy knew his own name let alone who he was supposed to kill .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Exactly his moves wernt that of an Organised or Well composed person at all, His target Was Everyone.

He would have gone there with a person in mind but then when he saw the authority his bullets had over the crowd he would have killed more in a Blank-minded streak, What would have been in his head at that moment would have been the excitement and adrenaline of the moment he controlled

Psycology wasnt really identified at all BUT plays a massive part in understanding the way a killers mind woks and ultimately provides a theory of why he didnt stop and caused such sorrow that day.

Prison was Made for these sort of people

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
hi ted things dont seem right do they ? I feel we wont know the truth for a while . .It took a while before people questioned the OS of the oklahoma bomber but when they did all kinds of conflicting stories arose .
Hopefully time will tell in this case .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've seen this story before, and while I don't care who Sorcha Faal is, I did research the supposed court case and it is U.S. vs. $333,000 dollars +a car which involves drug smuggling. If you see my signature, it is a different theory of why the judge may have been the target, but as for now I am a bit iffy on this EU times, "from the Kremlin" and how reliable this is. Basically if the court case in question was drug smuggling money, how does that tie into the 401k?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

hi apoditc , photoshopped to make him look as if smiling? or its not the same person ? explain friend you have intrigued me . lol

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

people died....it's not funny

top topics

<<   2 >>

join