It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freeman In Court - Judge Bows to Sovereign. Canada.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The key is simply know who you are, stay in honour and stand your ground peacefully. I was in "court" because I parked mine or my wife's conveyance on my Sovereign land (i.e.) lawn. No ticket, straight to a court summons issued on a fictitious entity. On and for the record this file was filled with goodies and they waited until the entire case docket was done before they called a name that sounded familiar as in an account that I am administer for. Unfortunately for the court, there were over 20 people there in support of me and most of them were Sovereigns as well...Included in the room were 3 other Peace Officers from WFS and myself, a sworn to the people Peace Officer and duly witnessed and Notarized as such....Hope this is helpful...Case dismissed with cause and prejudice, note the judge bowing before he abandoned the court. This video was recorded in Common Law jurisdiction and authorized by myself as such. Copyright September 1st, 2010 Keith of the Thompson Clan, All rights reserved.

Two words:

Informed
Involved.

Very Nice.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So awesome! S&F. Would love to see a video like this in a US courtroom. Im so glad that sovereigns are going to court together in support of each other.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Despite waiting for the court timing, the videoed adjudication happens so fast that in order to understand he's free, one needs to be informed. Cheers!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

I love this video.

You Want To Dishonor a Court Official? *they all step back*

You Are Either Him Or You Are Agent Of Him

I love the deception, its hilarious.

Why every time the judge says Mr Thompson, I hear Mr Anderson

edit on 25-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gardCanada

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55f6161d6d93.jpg[/atsimg]

Bravo

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow but it would never work in the uk

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This video has been making the rounds for awhile now. You'll notice that there is no follow up at all to it. IE, there is no secondary video, from this individual, bragging about how he beat the system.

Very telling.

All this video shows is a man who flusters a judge enough to call recess, and then walks out of court. I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that a warrant was subsequently issued and that this ploy did not work at all.

~Heff

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I agree.
To see a follow up video would be nice...
But the 'bowing' of the judge, could be his formal exit for recess.
Not too sure about the meaning of this.

If this was at all possible in US courtrooms, baliffs would have a field day making arrests.
Partially because they have no clue what a soveriegn is.

It is an awesome video but I wish there was more than just this.
Seems all the judge did was ask his name, the man disagreed with it...
Frustrating the judge to the point of calling recess?

It would be set an example to all who ask for true freedom.

Wish there was more...

edit on 25-1-2011 by havok because: of spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

You think the law is done with this guy?
Wasn't it was clearly stated by the judge that the court was recessed? You think she bowed in deference to him?
You think he say "Case dismissed," and that is the end of it?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
If you notice he mentions that he clearly invoked common law before entering the courtroom. After all the shenanigans the judge attempts to pull to get him to consent to admiralty law, he again reminds him that he is using common law. This is when the judge decides to give up as he will likely not get this man to fall for his tricks and exits the court. Case dismissed!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

If this tactic is legitimate and actually works in current US law... Then it should be no problem, at all, for anyone who is a proponent of the sovereign movement to provide a link to court transcripts, or proof of a case being dismissed in such a manner.

However be aware that I can provide links to articles about people being jailed after making such statements in court.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

If the court is a corporation who wishes for your consent then it will destroy the records of the times it is defeated, profit before all else. At least that is the reasoning I've read. I'd like to read more than peoples first hand accounts of it being successful. They may exist, I haven't done enough research into this other than working to understand the basics (which is what I was explaining above).

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

It's common procedure.. the judge bowed, and you'll notice the few court officials not absorbed with the tard up front bow back..

I never really understood the whole "sovereign individual" campaign .. sounds a lot like misunderstanding of .. everything. And this is coming from a near Anarchist here..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by havok

It's common procedure.. the judge bowed, and you'll notice the few court officials not absorbed with the tard up front bow back..

I never really understood the whole "sovereign individual" campaign .. sounds a lot like misunderstanding of .. everything. And this is coming from a near Anarchist here..

Well, i dont like lawyers. Maybe this is the real goal.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I really want to see how he'd beat the U.S. "system" ....... I bet it'll turn out not in his favor....Oh and see how he even declares his "sovereignty" in the first place......Hell you can declare all you want, but you still gotta pay taxes and OBEY the law like everybody else.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thanks to Russo for explaining those details to us. I, too, wonder if this is the end of this case or do they go out with a warrant for this freeman? I admire him for standing his ground as we should all do. I, for one, have been brainwashed that they (the court system) has the authority and to see this...WOW!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by birdyat101

You think the law is done with this guy?
Wasn't it was clearly stated by the judge that the court was recessed? You think she bowed in deference to him?
You think he say "Case dismissed," and that is the end of it?

the judge new that the court had no power over him because he woudent give up his rights by saying his name.
you say your name then you a agreeing to a verbal contarct restricting your human rights. he is a sovereign of the state he only obides by natural law. the govenment can not touch him they can arest him but they can not detaine him. going back to my first post this can not happon in the uk because of the nhs, car logbooks, and road tax, maby you shoud understand the topic before you post next time insted of being a dingbat

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by birdyat101

Actually, there is quite a large freeman movement in the UK. There are many websites, such as this:

www.freedomrebels.co.uk...

Also, go on youtube and there are several videos of freemen in court, i.e:

www.youtube.com...

Some of them are quite funny, the shenanigans the officials try to pull are crazy.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever

Originally posted by birdyat101

Actually, there is quite a large freeman movement in the UK. There are many websites, such as this:

www.freedomrebels.co.uk...

Also, go on youtube and there are several videos of freemen in court, i.e:

www.youtube.com...

Some of them are quite funny, the shenanigans the officials try to pull are crazy.

Thank you I was just looking for a web site to see how to become one lol star for you

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

If this tactic is legitimate and actually works in current US law... Then it should be no problem, at all, for anyone who is a proponent of the sovereign movement to provide a link to court transcripts, or proof of a case being dismissed in such a manner.

Transcripts to preliminary hearings are not as easy to find on the internet as your post implies. There are examples of preliminary hearings such as Timothy McVeigh and Kobe Bryant's pretrial motions, but in general the internet is not awasI h with preliminary hearings. Indeed, while there are sites dedicated to relying on case law that convicts...oh, say a "tax protester", there are few sites dedicated to showing preliminary hearings where "non-taxpayers" have their cases dismissed.

Further, the federal government has a97% conviction rate. This is suspiciously high rate of success for the federal government, and one can suspect corruption, but another - and perhaps more reasonable suspicion - is that the federal government doesn't waste its time chasing people when they are relatively certain they will not obtain a conviction. On the state level, I had a case against me, (for selling my store bought DVD collection on a public sidewalk) dismissed but I can't find any record of it on the internet. Nor did I bother to get a copy of the court transcripts. I just went in and got the case dismissed, largely because I refused to plead, and relied heavily upon the State Constitution in the state of which I reside to convince the judge there was no jurisdiction. I did also rely upon Chalmers v Los Angeles, which was only slightly similar to my own case, but Chalmers is a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Case that overturns the lower court. It is not a preliminary hearing transcript.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join