It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation help.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
also, diet and exercise are unbelievably helpful.
if you eat 3 square meals a day, and exercise, healthy and strong exercise, for about 30 min to an hour.
once you get into a healthy body, the meditation will flow very well.
what i have found is when i am healthy most any meditation exercise comes very easily.

p.s. also if you dose off when you are meditating, and wake up paralized, just relax, dont be afraid, relax and either you will wake up and come out of it or you might get lucky and wake up out of your body, looking down at yourself, at which point you can explore wherever you want

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
yes, thats the third eye beginning to open. It will eventually be active for the rest of your life if you take care to meditate regularly...

besides that there are other centers that open up. The heart will flower and pour out love, the spine ....the nervous system will enhance ...much more energy....

welcome to the club!!! Keep it up ...dont let fear stop you .....these are things that are supposed to happen and eventually you will remember where you really come from, and that you are simply passing through this existence ...just a stop along the way!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thankyou all for your wonderful comments and advice.

I have done much reading on chakras now, and understand them a whole lot more - thankfully!
I am feeling such amazing sensations, that I just never expected!

Tonight, I think I have felt my crown chakra (7th) open, and again, the feeling is persistent much long after I have finished.
I am enjoying this, because it is coming with no effort at all. I am *so* pleased to have landed upon this path

I can't thank you all for your help, and words, otherwise, I would have been freaking out again tonight about the strange feeling in the other part of my head tonight! lol!

<< 1  2   >>

join