It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airspoon MIA???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

I must say though since ATS has been left to the new generation it does seem to have suffered a bit.

Then it's up to us to continue good debate and encourage healthy discussions in similar manners to the aforementioned members.

We can do it

Agreed! Are you going to the pep rally on Friday after study hall?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Not been on much the past couple weeks as was celebrating chinese new year here.. But had been wondering just prior to that how he was doing as hadnt seen him in .. Hope that he is allright as he has some health problems from his military service - possibly they acted up on him and he went to the docs for treatment.. Hope your allright m8 and return soon to ats..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well, Boon, any word at all? This keeps worrying at me. So strange to disappear right before new year's.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just so you guys know, Airspoon seems to be back.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hi guys/gals, I'm back and sorry, no conspiracy as to my absence, at least not to my knowledge. I was involved in an accident and unless the idiot responsible had ulterior motives for being an idiot, it was otherwise just a southward turn of fate, unfortunately.

With that being said and at the risk of sounding paranoid, I may have a future absence from ATS due to a real conspiracy, though not the interesting kind that we like to dissect here in this community. Well actually, maybe indirectly but nothing too much out of the ordinary and I'll certainly be able to post a forecast in case of such an event. I may get a chance to explain more in a future thread, that is if I can squeeze an interesting twist out of the ordeal.

Real life has a way of throwing a fast-ball at your head, to where the proverbial curve-ball would seem like nothing more than eagerly anticipated entertainment.

On another note, I'm truly honored and flattered that my fellow ATS'rs noticed my absence and cared enough to investigate. It really does bring a sense of family that is otherwise thought to be absent when the conduit of connection and communication is, at least in theory, limited to electrons and pixels.

In this day in age when dissent is frowned upon and questioning the status quo can actually be a jailable offense (or worse), it is more important than ever that we keep accountability of each other, within reason of course. It should never be considered out of the question that one of us is hitting the nail on the head, too often. We are all soldiers of truth (even if our perception of truth differs) and thus we should all be looking out for each other, even at the risk of seeming over-reactionary or alarmist. We may not always agree with each other but I think we all have the same goal and once harmony between us is reached, that ultimate goal is within reach. Unfortunately, it is all too real that dissenters either go missing or "commit suicide" so it's not too far-fetched at all to worry when one of our fellow bloggers or truth seekers goes silent. The vast majority of the time it is for benign reasons but it is that tiny percent of the minority that can have a big enough effect to throw our message back several feet. In other words, there is nothing wrong with staying alert and on our toes, especially when dealing with the topics and subject matter that is often dealt with in our community.

With that being said, I would be blowing my own horn to even remotely suggest that my silence would benefit any of the causes or issues I speak out against, thus I'm in no way worried that anyone would even consider "coming after" or "silencing" me, at least in any clandestine way. However, I just want to reiterate that I'm extremely grateful and honored concerning the effort in this thread and other places as to confirming my status.

On another note, I had fun reading this thread and I was amused at times concerning the conjecture and false leads (as to who I am or possible motives behind my presence and absence). It sure cheered me up after one hell of a couple months. Again, thanks to all of those concerned and I hope no wolves were injured in the making of this thread. With this kind of subject matter, we can never be too cautious.

I'm currently looking forward to building another thread and getting back on track. You all were missed.

--airspoon

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Spoon
it's damn good to see ya buddy !!!!
thanks for the update and best wishes in ur recovery
and please keep us updated

ur bud

boon

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Welcome back .. Good to hear your ok now .. Its the curves that make life interesting .. Look forward to your posts again and good luck on your upcoming adventure..
Note : no wolves were injured in the making of this post.. Stunt doubles were used and safety protocols were observed at all times.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I missed you Airspoon.

Welcome Back

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Id like to bring this thread back to our attention. .

I always liked Airspoon's posts/thread and was going over a thread he made back in june titled: Bin Laden was living in Luxury Mansion outside of Pakistan Capital, Islamabad. Which ended up been his last thread, and post.

Weirdly enough the thread in question has been closed, heres the thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just hope your all good after i read

I may have a future absence from ATS due to a real conspiracy, though not the interesting kind that we like to dissect here in this community. Well actually, maybe indirectly but nothing too much out of the ordinary and I'll certainly be able to post a forecast in case of such an event. I may get a chance to explain more in a future thread, that is if I can squeeze an interesting twist out of the ordeal. Real life has a way of throwing a fast-ball at your head, to where the proverbial curve-ball would seem like nothing more than eagerly anticipated entertainment.

Which is what Airspoon wrote above this post.

Im starting to get a little bit worried about top posters on ats. . i could make a very logn list of poster that inspired me to spread truth, been banned and replaced by people who are pushing certain ways of thinking that dont normally go with ATS- like conforming to government policies etc. A top member who created this thread, Boondock-Saint has been banned, i dotn know the reason but when i go through their last post's & threads i never see anything that permits a ban

Anyways i just hope your all good. Hopefully we dont loose any other good contributors (Y)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join