It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowing writers to unleash a malevolent force on 10/28/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A young girl buys an antique box at a yard sale, unaware that inside the collectible lives a malicious ancient spirit. FILM TO BE RELEASED ON 10/28/11

www.imdb.com...

dibbukbox.com...

scroll down, practically to the foot of the thread where the story of how a family of Jews on November the 10th 1938 released a spirit that went on to, potentially, be an integral part of Kristallnacht (Holocaust)

Knowing

certain actors directors and writers are always trying to let the public know what is going on through their movies... Illuminati Symbolism and Media Corruption....

10/28/11

Why the Creation Cycles end October 28, 2011
edit on 25-1-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Last time I checked, the oil rig didn't explode because a "malfunction in the cooling system".

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

You know what's weird? right before they show the oil rig on the tv he looks at the sheet of numbers. As it zooms in on the 981 right above that is 666. just a weird coincidence...

I actually watched it a couple more times and it appears as if the camera is initially zooming in on the 666. As it zooms in on the 666 It slightly pans down to zoom in on the 981. maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me though.
edit on 25-1-2011 by ScRuFFy63 because: add. info.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Whether we make it so or not, what will be will be.

Peace to you my friend

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
update: this movie is being released on Aug 31!

new topics

top topics

join