It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello This Is Fox From Slovakia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well, it's nice to be here, and to have the chance to respond to many of the great posts out there.
I'm impressed by the professionalism of many of you, and particularly the good (in many cases) debunking of otherwise useless 'news'.

I have been writing for many years about the illusionary box in which we find ourselves 'trapped' in on a daily basis. 'Trapped', as there are ways out of it.

Since being a young child I have had a close interest (passion) with all things paranormal, I'm now middle aged and still full with as many questions, as I was way back in 'the good old days'.

Besides the paranormal, I've researched and written extensively about the TPTB which now (thankfully) are termed as TPTW, and good riddance to them.

For many years I lived in the UK, but after some 20 + years of being there, and sick to death of THE SYSTEM, it was time to move on.

I travelled Europe, finally finding my way to Slovakia (formally part of Czechoslovakia) where I've been for over 20 years now.

Some years ago I was invited out to the US, to both document and research ufo's/aliens and to take part in some remote viewing training., It was an eye opening experience and many things happened during that time.
It was while being in an office with 3 other people sharing my name, that a new one was decided upon, this being 'Fox'.

Presently I'm feeling the frequency changes, and thankful for that.

I don't have a TV, (haven't had for years) - it's a waste of time, and all of you are better without one,- believe me.

I used to believe that 'the truth is out there', but this could be no further from the 'truth', as this is to be found in each and everyone of us,- so it is never far away.

Well, that's about it for now I guess, if you've made it this far into my introduction, then I thank you for that.

Have a great day/evening/dream wherever you are, and take care.

Bye for now.

Fox.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Welcome to fox from Slovakia

im curious where did you write about
"Besides the paranormal, I've researched and written extensively about the TPTB which now (thankfully) are termed as TPTW, and good riddance to them"

Im curious about this statement , good riddance to them ? Where did they go ? lol last time i checked they stil here hehe maybe im missing something

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey Welcome to ATS.
U seem really interesting.
Hope you get posting soon.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
welcome. this site is a great place to voice your thoughts and theories. proof is great, but conjecture and belief carry as well. is it coincidence that you have just joined after the airport bombing in moscow? could you cite some of your writings, and/or background in the paranormal? once again, thanks for your post. no doubt many here will enjoy your presentations. i look forward to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxoutfoxing

Hi Foxoutfoxing, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hello Fox! Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxoutfoxing

Hey Fox. Welcome to the fold. Some nice folks here and lots of stimulating debate!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Vítej bratře. Je tu pár lidí z CZ/SK, ale není jich moc. Odhadem kolem pěti. Pěkná angličtina - občas budeš trpět, většina američanů neumí anglicky.

#####

Czech and Slovak languages are very similar so I greeted our new collaegue in - for him - familiar language.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS - very much looking forward to seeing you on the topics!

new topics

top topics

join