It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Soke33

Like you, i value the pursuit of truth.

The pursuit of truth does not mean mindlessly submitting to unfalsifiable theories, that includes God, Heaven, Hell and other irrational metaphysical claims such as reincarnation.

To submit to one theory of reality is to remain narrow-minded. I'd prefer the more humble and honest approach - Agnostic Atheism - "We don't know (yet)"

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Soke33

Like you, i value the pursuit of truth.

The pursuit of truth does not mean mindlessly submitting to unfalsifiable theories, that includes God, Heaven, Hell and other irrational metaphysical claims such as reincarnation.

To submit to one theory of reality is to remain narrow-minded. I'd prefer the more humble and honest approach - Agnostic Atheism - "We don't know (yet)"

Constant indecisiveness will leave one in two minds, and I agree that there should always be the questioning of what one cannot grasp as reality.

However, to be in a total state of lacking any solidity to one's belief will keep a person very weak in conviction.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Interesting angle...

How many wars/deaths in the name of God/Christianity have occurred in the last 2011 years?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Interesting angle...

How many wars/deaths in the name of God/Christianity have occurred in the last 2011 years?

Focusing on one group does not excuse that men of all walks of life are lords of war.

People love to fight for their cause, and no group is exempt for their false actions that cause a mass loss of life.

My opinion...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Ok. But the "believers" you're referencing did not believe in anything like Jesus before he came around, so I don't understand what you're saying.

There was no reference for Jesus until he came on. It's hard for me to explain, but it's like saying "mofoun" is really "evil mofoun". It makes no sense because the first reference to "mofoun" you'd heard was the question itself.

Ok. I'll end this with the Bible again, since we are rehashing this most basic of Biblical arguments.

A Tree and Its Fruit

15"Beware of the (A)false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are (B)ravenous wolves.
16"You will (C)know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

17"So (D)every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.

18"A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.

How about roses, raspberries, blackberries?
they are all quite thorny, yet have delicious fruit.

19"(E)Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

wow it's like the opposite nowadays.
the fruit of mass-media is poison, death, and violence,
and all those hydrogen car inventors, cut down and murdered...

20"So then, you will know them (F)by their fruits.

yep...
but wouldn't the fruit of,
cutting down and burning stuff,
make someone a bad tree?
lol

how about love and acceptance,
supporting the good fruit,
helping it reproduce.

edit on 28/1/11 by lowki because: excerpt quotes

Sow the Seed of the Good Fruit.
Soweth and ye shall reapeth.
edit on 28/1/11 by lowki because: Sow Seeds

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

The subject of those verses are the berries that are poison for men.

Poison berries should be left for the birds.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa06a05884e7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There is no word Jesus in any scripture/Hebrew text.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yahshua is the name of YHWH's son.

If there was a man in Egypt called Blobber Bodkins would any other country/language pronounce his name other than Blobber Bodkins? Nope.

So why on Earth do American's call Yahshua "Jesus"?

And why on Earth in 1610 was the word "G-o-d" created in the English language? The deity ORDERED everyone to call him YHWH...not "God".

Americans.......noses so high they even rename their deity's.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There is no word Jesus in any scripture/Hebrew text.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yahshua is the name of YHWH's son.

If there was a man in Egypt called Blobber Bodkins would any other country/language pronounce his name other than Blobber Bodkins? Nope.

So why on Earth do American's call Yahshua "Jesus"?

And why on Earth in 1610 was the word "G-o-d" created in the English language? The deity ORDERED everyone to call him YHWH...not "God".

Americans.......noses so high they even rename their deity's.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

Transliteration and transcription of the Hebrew language...same reason we say Jew.

If I remember correctly, God speaks all languages at once.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soke33
The Truth is out there. I believe It can be found.

Truth is alive and it is in her nature to reveal herself, the spirit of Truth is a spirit of disclosure. No matter how adept the liar, Truth is irrepressible and will not be denied.

To find her, it is not necessary to seek Truth. Just ask and she will find you. But be warned, in our world of deception, Truth is a rocky path.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

reply to post by lowki

Yes, well that's at least part of the point.
Birds are great examples of beings that help the fruit they like to procreate.
In fact birds are much better farmers than humans in many ways,
many areas devastated by humans, are replanted by birds.
Especially in terms of the berry bushes, trees and vines.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

The Truth is out there. I believe It can be found.

Truth is alive and it is in her nature to reveal herself, the spirit of Truth is a spirit of disclosure. No matter how adept the liar, Truth is irrepressible and will not be denied.

To find her, it is not necessary to seek Truth. Just ask and she will find you. But be warned, in our world of deception, Truth is a rocky path.

Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets: -Proverbs 1.20
…behold, I have foretold you all things. -Mark 13.23
…for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel.,, Zecharaiah 4.10

…Ask and ye shall receive… -John 16
For in much wisdom is much grief… -Ecclesiastes 1.18

We have the same principles in our hearts.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

reply to post by lowki

Yes, well that's at least part of the point.
Birds are great examples of beings that help the fruit they like to procreate.
In fact birds are much better farmers than humans in many ways,
many areas devastated by humans, are replanted by birds.
Especially in terms of the berry bushes, trees and vines.

I agree.

People aren't birds, though; even if they may be used symbolically to teach humans with an intellect that should be more than that of a bird.

I have to throw out extra wildflower seeds in the spring because of all those dang birds eating them, just so I can have flowers.

Go figure...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Soke33

However, to be in a total state of lacking any solidity to one's belief will keep a person very weak in conviction.

Not at all, scientists pride themself in this, they have to remain open-minded, they have to accept the possibility that they may be proved wrong by evidence. This is what makes a good scientist and a great pursuer of the truth.

Why should it be any different when considering the claims of each religion?
edit on 29/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by autowrench

dude, your not looking deep enough, far back enough.

what about christ consciousness? could this be why the elites gave us jesus "christ", so we direct our love, faith, belief(energy) into something "over there".. when its all about the godlyness inside each and everyone of us!?

To me, having what you call Christ consciousness is having a mind that is open to all possibilities, not just the ones in the Christian Bible. Trouble is, when the Christ consciousness is attained, and one realizes that the Bible was written my men with an agenda, and not a good one either, then that person is suddenly crazy, and mental. I have come to the conclusion that 80% of the world just hates intelligent, well read people, they wish everyone to be dumbed down like they are. What is this? Anybody?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

The Council of Nicaea and Constantine had nothing to do with selecting the canon of the Bible

Actually, the Council had Everything to do with it.
www.faithalone.org...
jazz.openfun.org...
www.tertullian.org...

Before the Council of Nicaea, the "Bible" was simply a vast collection of texts from many different sources and cultures. The Council of Nicaea decided what was in, and what was out, and made the Bible as it is today.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Thank you. that is what I have been telling Christians for many years, "Jesus" is an English name, and that large picture on your wall is an Englishman, not a Hebrew. Hebrews are black, with black kinky hair. The way I see it, Yahweh, Jehovah, Satan, Lucifer, the Annunaki, the Nefilim, good angels, bad angels are all Reptilians playing roles as they set us all up for different religions, to separate human beings into fighting factions. To not only encourage humanity to fight and kill each other, but to keep them distracted, and keep them from finding the truth of the matter. The main adversary of the Reptilians have been the Pleiadians. The Reptilians also fouled the main planet in the Sirius system and that is why we have the Sirius Race as part of the Alliance, although they are not as numerous as Pleiadians. They operate openly in the astral world, but cloaked within the physical world. They run everything, but hardly anyone knows they exist, that is how good they have been at hiding their presence. When you say "Reptilians" to a mainstream person, they laugh and think you are crazy.

The Reptilians have devolved, (although I’ve heard them say they have always been like this)and virtually everyone of them are vicious, murderous vipers who care only for their own pleasure and that’s the bottom line. They are a totally selfish and cruel race. I don’t know how long they live as they also manipulate our sense of time. They didn’t just wind up here, they came here....there was a huge battle to win Earth as it is a prize of meat and energy. (War in Heaven)

But while it is very true that all of the Ancient Gods are Reptilian based, and they set up every religion to keep us fighting. You have to hand it to them, they’ve done a really good job of it. Even today we have people giving them energy, and they no now where it goes. they think it goes to "Jesus," but then, that's an English name, isn't it?

There is only one God and Goddess, and they live inside each one of us, with perhaps a few exceptions such as the Illuminati. If these so called educated Christians would actually read something else besides their bibles they may learn some things.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Soke33

Not at all, scientists pride themself in this, they have to remain open-minded, they have to accept the possibility that they may be proved wrong by evidence. This is what makes a good scientist and a great pursuer of the truth.

Why should it be any different when considering the claims of each religion?

Are you stating that scientists are in a total state lacking any solidity?

I believe science has proven many things to be fact.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Soke33

As i've said scientist's cannot have any solidity regarding forming a belief over something they have no knowledge or understanding of. It would be speculation and pressumtious to form a belief structure.

There currently is no theory of God, because the evidence and rationalisation would be 0.

The scientist may soon discover that reality is infinity, that there is no creator required. We just don't know yet, i don't think scientists are dishonest with themselves, so they suspend belief and judgement until further evidence is braught forward.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Soke33

As i've said scientist's cannot have any solidity regarding forming a belief over something they have no knowledge or understanding of. It would be speculation and pressumtious to form a belief structure.

There currently is no theory of God, because the evidence and rationalisation would be 0.

The scientist may soon discover that reality is infinity, that there is no creator required. We just don't know yet, i don't think scientists are dishonest with themselves, so they suspend belief and judgement until further evidence is braught forward.

What a lack of conviction.

I suppose if one denies spiritual experiences, that is all that is left.

Science and spirituality do come together, but not if knowledge of one or the other does not exist in one's mind.

There are so many "scientists" who believe in God, and their study is so directed, to discover a reconciliation.

I offer a genuine insight into how you can, and should, be a rational, science-believing human being and at the same time know that you are also an immortal spiritual being, a spark of God. I propose a worldview that offers a way out of the hate and fear-driven violence engulging the planet. -Bernard Haisch, The God Theory

www.youtube.com...

And, Gerald Schroeder:

www.youtube.com...

Science has expressed belief and judgment, often waiting for years to admit they are wrong.

While I agree that science can often be proven wrong, personal spiritual conviction is not up for debate. It is a matter of faith in each individual heart. There is a reason we have freedom of religion in the US.

Trying to shove science into someone's heart as definitive, admitting no solid foundation for a person to build upon, makes one no better than a Christian insisting that everyone has to believe in Christ right now or they are doomed.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Jesus was jesus,but after a certain church found out that the picture of jesus enabled a demon to come into this realm,it called itself lucifer,lucifer is actualy the jesus christ painting.
god told man to never depict god or jesus in no type of picture idol of any sort,if you understand the spirit world,you will understand the quickest way to our realm is through a picture.
Humans conjured this demon into the world , and now you humans have to live with it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join