It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of the Century...Jesus and Lucifer, One and the Same!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

ya'know about the good and evil and you should or not be an evangelist...Dateline ran a piece about an Evangelist went from a flock of thousands to hundreds when he started preaching about HELL being in the mind due to the conciquences of ones own actions.He still sticks to that story today...Maybe satan/Jesus are indeed the same one. Few just understand how it works,,I DON"T and wont pretend to.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
What advantage would Jesus have spreading the Gospel of love and tolerance if he was actually Satan?

To trick people. That's what Satan is, the Great Trickster.

By spreading the word of love and tolerance, you will have many blindly following you. Once the rats are following the Pied Piper, it's hard for them to stop. Then, you can manipulate them very easily.

It's also not too hard to see that the God in the Bible is not a very nice one at all. And this is his son.

Never underestimate the ability of Dark to pose as Light.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

If that's the case, who's the good guy?

2nd....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mike184ever

Enlil and Enki = Christ and Satan...this topic made no sence to me untill I did the Sumerian gods study. The study brought me to realise that God, quite possibly Marduk not Anu, is alive and breathing.

Take this only at Face Value. A message I got several weeks ago informed me that Enil and Enki, along with Marduk were dead, and was now Innana in control of Nibiru. I cannot say for certain this info was on the level.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike184ever

ya'know about the good and evil and you should or not be an evangelist...Dateline ran a piece about an Evangelist went from a flock of thousands to hundreds when he started preaching about HELL being in the mind due to the conciquences of ones own actions.He still sticks to that story today...Maybe satan/Jesus are indeed the same one. Few just understand how it works,,I DON"T and wont pretend to.

Like I stated, it was a suggestion made to me several years ago by a man I have known for many years, he is married to my oldest sister. He moves around a lot, goes to the churches in the town where he is, runs them down a little sermon, they take up a nice collection for him, and they move along to the next town. According to him, church people are the most gullible of all. They drive a new Escalade.

I would never do it, I have a philosophy. I do not mind a bit standing for my actions here on Earth. I do not, however, wish to stand for others who have followed me.
I really feel sorry for people like Pat Robertson and Lester Sumrall. Not too long ago I watched a sermon by Sumrall, he was preaching about the evils of the Kabbala. I am a student of the Kabbala, so I listened. He doesn't know a thing about it! He stood there and told lie after lie, and the whole crowd believed every word.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If Jesus is life, how can He be Death?

Martha saith unto Him, "I know that he [Lazarus] shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day."
Jesus said unto her, "I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.
Believest thou this?" -John 11.24-26

And I looked, and behold, a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him... -Revelation 6.8

Even in our ignorance, we know from experience that there is a huge difference between life and death.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Soke33

I have to ask...how do you know exactly what he said, and how do you know who actually said it, if it was said at all? I find it very curious that some still cling to these ideas that Jesus wrote a book for you to read, and that it survived the complete destruction of Jerusalem intact to your hand. Amazing.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by mike184ever

Like I stated, it was a suggestion made to me several years ago by a man I have known for many years, he is married to my oldest sister. He moves around a lot, goes to the churches in the town where he is, runs them down a little sermon, they take up a nice collection for him, and they move along to the next town. According to him, church people are the most gullible of all. They drive a new Escalade.

I would never do it, I have a philosophy. I do not mind a bit standing for my actions here on Earth. I do not, however, wish to stand for others who have followed me.
I really feel sorry for people like Pat Robertson and Lester Sumrall. Not too long ago I watched a sermon by Sumrall, he was preaching about the evils of the Kabbala. I am a student of the Kabbala, so I listened. He doesn't know a thing about it! He stood there and told lie after lie, and the whole crowd believed every word.
Kinda reminds me of here a few months ago there was the baptist preacher that said christians should stand against Yoga because it came from eastern religion...my comment was well Father Abraham was a carpet flying Brama Priest. Bet you wouldn't tell him not to practice yoga. There are no answers, all we can do is talk about it. Live and let live. I know this. Every day we get farther away from what is the truth!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I know.sigh.....I live in a town where the Christians are so brainwashed, I mean, there are as many churches here as houses, it seems. Practically everyone who brings me a PC to fix asks me what church I go to. they have a little forum for the town, all Christians save for one. Quote after quote, I mean, how many quotes do they post to get the lies out there? At lease there are some who can rise above the chains and life free. If they only knew what lies in store for them. Especially the women and children. the men are already enslaved.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I have to answer with a question:

Did you really have the flippin' kahunas to ask that, after all of the Scripture you've quoted trying to prove your point.

LMAO!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hey, not only does Christians post endless Bible quotes, it seems the only way to prove anything to them is to use their famous book to do it. A book I know quite well, as a matter of fact. Why, do you have a problem with what I write? Just trying to wake Christians up, and get everyone ready for Ascension, for it's really close now.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Hey, not only does Christians post endless Bible quotes, it seems the only way to prove anything to them is to use their famous book to do it. A book I know quite well, as a matter of fact. Why, do you have a problem with what I write? Just trying to wake Christians up, and get everyone ready for Ascension, for it's really close now.

I joined the discussion.

I asked a question.

You answered my questions with a question.

Repeat lines two and three.

How long will this go on before you answer my first question?

You seem to have all the answers.

How could Jesus be both life and death?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soke33

I know this wasn't directed at me, but... according to esoteric interpretations, death / the dead symbolize the spiritually dead, i.e. those alive on earth who haven't attained enlightenment or whatever. Like using asleep / awake. Perhaps Jesus was referring to this -- he's "death" as in he was in a mortal human body, but he's "life" as in he had the keys to enlightenment / resurrection / immortality. A thought.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nameless Hussy

Originally posted by Soke33

I know this wasn't directed at me, but... according to esoteric interpretations, death / the dead symbolize the spiritually dead, i.e. those alive on earth who haven't attained enlightenment or whatever. Like using asleep / awake. Perhaps Jesus was referring to this -- he's "death" as in he was in a mortal human body, but he's "life" as in he had the keys to enlightenment / resurrection / immortality. A thought.

I agree that there are many references to the spiritually dead in The Scriptures; however, there are many passages referring to the physically dead, like I Corinthians 15.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I really enjoyed this thread AW
This topic really does need to be investigated by anyone who deals with the idea of Christianity either for them selves, or in their environment.
( would a man on the line put a questionable religious Saviour before the people he is beholden too? for example)

Lucifer sounds like Prometheus, or Vulcan, or even Semyaza.
Similarly Jesus really is reminiscent of the god Mithra, but the Christians have said that the Lucifer made Mithra first to fool the Christians later...

dat Debble gonna git you unlesson you gives me all your money...
and your daughter....she's kinda cute...
Say, is that home cookin...
BOO!
There may be a debble underneath the bed......
or maaaayyybe he is in the closet
For a piece of that pie I'll go turn the lights on in the basement and make sure there aint no Debbles down there.

Be good now, ya hear....
say if a doctor goes to church
and believes in god(s)and the devil(s)
and demons...casting out demons....burning witches,
ooops, I mean a christian church..
wouldn't that make him (her) a witch doctor?

PS where does
Satan Claus fit into all this?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

dude, your not looking deep enough, far back enough.

what about christ consciousness? could this be why the elites gave us jesus "christ", so we direct our love, faith, belief(energy) into something "over there".. when its all about the godlyness inside each and everyone of us!?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

the only way we know what he said is because the people that killed him because of his teachings, are the ones that wrote the bible, the same ones that told us "its gods word" and the same bloodlines that will make bible "prophecy" come 'true'... its crazy how people are soo determinned to only think as far as indoctrination!!

cheers op, interesting thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
They are terrorified to read the Nag Hammadi text [ books that were in the original Bible, but were taken out 380 AD. by the Nicene Council]

Oh, good grief. Get your head out of your Dan Brown books. Nothing in Nag Hammadi was in the "original Bible" and, apart from (possibly) the Gospel of Thomas, it was all written long after the substance of the original canon was established, so they could not have been.

The Council of Nicaea and Constantine had nothing to do with selecting the canon of the Bible. Nothing, not one thing. It had been decided a hundred years before Constantine was even born. There were not "80 Gospels" rejected for it, there is a fragment from about 170AD listing the four gospels as we have them today.

The documents are the writings of Gnostic Christians, a sect which developed over a hundred years after Christ's death, yet claiming to have "secret knowledge" from him, while trying to wedge two incompatible faiths (Judaism and Greek philosophy) together.

Because the Nag Hammadi is translated from the origionial text

No, it is not. Nag Hammadi contains Coptic translations of the texts, which were likely written in Greek. So they are second generation, at best (third, if you're not reading them in Coptic.)

(And, yes, I have read many of the documents in the Nag Hammadi collection.)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Religion is the greatest conspiracy of the last 2-4 Millenia;

Thinking that any man can reveal wisdom of the unknown.

Same goes with fraudulent charalatans such as Fortune Tellers and Mediums. A disgrace to human intelligence and honesty.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
Religion is the greatest conspiracy of the last 2-4 Millenia;

Thinking that any man can reveal wisdom of the unknown.

Same goes with fraudulent charalatans such as Fortune Tellers and Mediums. A disgrace to human intelligence and honesty.

Well, if you are going to succumb to stupidity, don't be shocked when you are run over by the many refusing to be so lethargic.

The Truth is out there. I believe It can be found.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join