It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen on 2012? HOW and WHY? Lets talk final now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aletheia

you said it dear.
there is nothing to be scared of.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vikki_nnd
reply to post by Advantage

it would really be stupid not to pay the bills and running away from responsibilities just because people say the world will end. its not right even if the world really ends which i think is not the case.

Heh.. no joke. I think there will be some people feeling pretty stupid in 2013.

I absolutely agree that things are happening.. socially, politically and our planet is making changes.. but a set date for changes or ends or begining? Nahh, Im not buying it. Every normal human being should prepare for disaster or events ... we live in a changing and volatile world. Normal reactions to the things going on is.. well.. normal and sensible. This weirdness concerning the reactions of people hits me as absurd as the y2k nonsense.. not to mention the world ending at least a few times a decade according to religions and prophecies.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vikki_nnd

Your guess is as good as mines. I don't know I can only hope the naysayers are right.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
From what I can understand, there is a higher geometry to the universe, so, basically, all the planets and stars are connected, like a huge machine. 2012, might represent a fundamental kind of "flip" to this reality, kind of like the clock resetting itself. In terms of Nibiru, or the Destroyer, or Planet X, we might not really know if it is there, or if "2012" even has any connection to it - it really is a separate theory, and the Mayan 2012 theory has no connection to the planet X theory, even though it is commonly linked. In terms of "what is going to happen" - I believe that something will happen to our perception of the world, to the inner workings of our minds, and at an extreme level, our very perception of reality, kind of like a massive affect, similar to hallucinations. I definitley feel my perception is being controlled, like being trapped in a cage, I remember a while ago, things seemed to flow more freely in my perception, perhaps after 2012 I will have my old mind and feelings back.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

i'm totaly agree with you

People are starting to realize that corporations and corrupt governments are ruining the world

look country like tunisia, egypt or algeria even in Venezuela the riot a bigger and bigger all those people have nothing more to lose because they have already nothing, when the governement are fooling you but in the same time he give what you need you keep closing your eyes but when he fool you and in the same time he gives you nothing it's another story...soon we will open our eyes like all this people they show us the way, if we really want to get things moving we have to go without asking any question, yes we know what we can loose but we can also win much better .

We are recognizing our connection to nature once again, and as such, we'll develop deeper spirituality and a stronger connection to God

it's funny I take the example of dead animals many people say yes it is normal
it may be normal but they know the fragility of this world, some do not want to see it because they have this gut that this is not normal and know there is something deeper , but they look in the other way, some realize the littel by littel people open their eyes and it's something incredible ...
it makes me really think that 2012 is not just a story of Indian using drugs

Personally, I think there is going to be a catastrophe of some kind that will impact the entire planet, whether it be a comet, or Yellowstone eruption....

and i will put my last dime on this, i'm sure we will face something huge, beyond what we know, everything around us is crumbling down, if we look closely how society works, it's just absurd, without any real foundation, there are no more markers, evreything is moving too fast like in a dream...we go into the lion's den and we have no choice, we must face it, stand and be brave.

The world will not end...

this planet is our home and we did not take care of our home it's time now to clean the room and bring some fresh air... a new start with or without us .

i like the way you say things

peace

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Where did you get this idea? Are you using the current prediction or old material from an earlier prediction?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2011 by stereologist because: double post

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hate to be Captain Obvious here, but if you perceive evil, you'll see it. If you think Mother Earth's out to get you with cataclysmic events, she will. If you perceive reptilians (which are actually conceived with the.. Reptilian part of our brain), you'll see them. The mind's one hell of a hallucinogen.. which is legal.. and wery powful. I see evolution and the next stage of the human race once we each go through the growing pains individually and planetary. And I as well as many others are here to help. Roar. Shiver me timbers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join