It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen on 2012? HOW and WHY? Lets talk final now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
How will the world end? Will it even end? Will we have visitiors from the far away? Will we evolve to the next level of consciousness? Exactly what?

all right, we have tons of material to read, see and hear on 2012. we have millions of theories about the same.

there have been many doomsday predictions before 2012. none came true, not even close. then what is it that makes us think that this time its real, its gonna happen? yes, its our inner self telling us that something is indeed wrong this time. what is it?

lets share..we all wanna hear. what does your inner self tell you about the D day? what's gonna happen? and HOW?

please share your ideas. Everybody's welcome.
edit on 25-1-2011 by vikki_nnd because: spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have a bad feeling not sure why but I do think something is going to happen

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think the date is inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by icenetwork
I have a bad feeling not sure why but I do think something is going to happen

thats what i am talking about. we dont know what it is but we can sense that something is gonna happen very soon. something is weird and strange about this world. we all can feel it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vikki_nnd

Atleast you tunning in again to your natural senses.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

what makes you think so? do you have any other theory about the date or its a gut feeling?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

More less spiritual feeling. I just think yes the date could of been closer but as time and EA SOL rotations seems to change a little so do the timers and days counters. I dont think the date is far off take or give a little but the exact date I kind of question. Hope that helps and KEEP YOUR FAITH IT IS YOUR SWORD!
REMAIN FEARLESS

edit on 1/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

i have felt the same thing. i talked to my friends and they say the same thing. there was Y2K too but nobody felt a thing. some were scared(as they always are) but there was no such big wave of consciousness that time.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Did you know that this entire forum is dedicated to the subject?

Did you want to narrow your questions down at all, since there are dozens of threads about this?

Or did you want to be the definitive thread on the subject?

/endoftroll

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

the very first line of your signature really made me think. what are we? indeed a real question before us.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
What will happen? I will get up, let the dogs out, wake the kids up, feed the dogs and kids, start school, pay my bills, maybe mow the lawn.. and go on. I think if any big change will happen, its going to sneak up behind me and slap me in the back of the head.. and not be a set date. Im not one to prepare for set dates, I plan and prepare for TSHTF whenever it decides to hit the fan. I refuse to live my life in fear or anticipation or preparation of a specific time and date that someone claims to be THE event... when no one even knows what THE event will encompass or involve.

Ive been to other boards where people are spending their savings, not paying bills, slacking off on work, going on vacations, etc because they believe in this mysterious date when all of their responsibilities magically vanish. I think they will wake up that day and feel like complete morons...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
First off... the world will not end.

The world as we know it, is in the process of ending now.

We are already in the transitional period that finishes with 2012.

Take a look around... the elite are grasping at straws to keep control of the masses, as the masses realize that our foods are poisoned, our waters are poisoned, our people are diseased and our entire lives are controlled... and that it's all for the elite, the few, to profit from. The fire is just waiting to be lit, it just needs a spark from the right person or group.

People are starting to realize that corporations and corrupt governments are ruining the world. The changes that are happening have been happening for a few years now, as people start growing their own food and buying organic food, as we filter our water and ask that fluoride stop being used in it, as we seek out knowledge that has been kept from us for centuries and find it on the internet thanks to places like ATS. As people use natural herbs and medicines to achieve the same results as most pharma drugs, the message is spreading. It is a change in consciousness, and our awareness of the Earth is shifting.

We are recognizing our connection to nature once again, and as such, we'll develop deeper spirituality and a stronger connection to God, in whatever form you believe in. This is all told by many prophets. This is what has been considered "lost" to us by the cultures who have preserved that connection, such as the Mayans, Tibetan Monks, native American Indians, the Hopi, etc. These cultures foresaw the rise of materialism, as well as it's eventual fall, which is happening now, but not for everyone.

Personally, I think there is going to be a catastrophe of some kind that will impact the entire planet, whether it be a comet, or Yellowstone eruption.... but I do think it will be something that will cause a massive loss of life and force humanity to come together and move into a new period where we are far more conscious of life and the planet we live on than we are now. I also believe that the people who are more connected to what is going on and feel it resonating with them, are preparing for anything, no matter how it comes; whatever the disaster, those who feel this change also feel it is best to be prepared. It will probably be those people who survive and help protect and shepherd others into the new age. It all seems to be unfolding as we speak.

According to the Mayans, each "sun" (a period of approximately 5,250 years) is preceded by a major cataclysm. Their records tell of 4 previous suns, that brought about a major earth change through fire, water, wind and earth. They believe the 5th sun will be a combination of the last 4 suns and that we will experience major devastation from volcanoes and earthquakes that will spawn fires and floods, and that the winds will carry the ashes and gasses all over the world. There is a lot of validity in these claims if you do the research. Whether it's floods, fires, volcanoes, whatever... it's best to be prepared for coming changes.

The world will not end... the sun would have to explode for that to happen.... but people might.

Either way, there will be peace again on Earth, even if it means it's without us on it...but that's just my opinion.

~Namaste
edit on 25-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ive been curious for some time now about the people who deep down inside believe that 2012 will be their final year, feel about continuing to make mortgage payments, bills taxes etc. Are any of you simply going to cease making payments? If so when? Truly not trying to be sarcastic here. g.a.g.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Solar storms

Exceptionally strong solar storms in late 2012/2013 is scheduled.

How intense? That is being debated overall, anywhere from some occasional disruptions to power and signals, to a full potentially worldwide burnout of transformers, electrical grid, and tossing us back 100 years for awhile.

Hopefully it will be the former...

Yes, late 2012 is going to be exceptionally bumpy it appears in regards to sun activity...the rest is just conspiracy guesswork (zombie aliens will come as the galactic rift opens and robot elvis will eat the world)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

I wouldnt stop making them till the money infrastructure of the world is no more. When banks are caring about surviving and not bussiness.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

no G.A.G., i am a sort of believer in 2012. but i dont think that world will end or something. all i think is that something is gonna happen for sure and i can sense it right now. pretty much we all can. even if thw world ends or whatever, i am not gonna stop paying my bills and all. i am gonna cross the bridge when i get to it. i guess that answer your question.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
Ive been curious for some time now about the people who deep down inside believe that 2012 will be their final year, feel about continuing to make mortgage payments, bills taxes etc. Are any of you simply going to cease making payments? If so when? Truly not trying to be sarcastic here. g.a.g.

Thats what I just posted.

CHeck out other boards.. yep.. people are pretty gleeful about a catastrophe ending their responsibilities overnight.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

it would really be stupid not to pay the bills and running away from responsibilities just because people say the world will end. its not right even if the world really ends which i think is not the case.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

What do I think will happen? Major natural disasters that were ratcheted up in intensity and duration by all the harmful effects of global warming, caused by humans, thats whats going to continue happening. When it becomes apparent to other higher forms of life inhabiting our solar system that the human population will not survive the catastrophess happening on earth, they are going collect all the people they have implanted, for safe keeping, until the earht is ready to be reseeded, just as they have done for hundereds of thousands of years.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Our lives will go on completely unchanged after Dec. 21st, 2012. There is no need to put any stock into the terrible hype surrounding that date. Anyone selling you a horror story is being irresponsible. It would be wise to pay them no attention and go one with your life as usual.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join