It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible harmonic tremors at Yellowstone 01/25/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Cool...thanks.

I also believe that if there were to be HT at Yellowstone, there would be enough freaked out scientists that it would be immediately known to MSM, contrary to some who think it would be kept secret.

Not that I don't think our government just might downplay any increasing activity in order to keep civil unrest at bay and the stocks from crashing....this would just be too big to keep quiet!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast

Cool...thanks.

I also believe that if there were to be HT at Yellowstone, there would be enough freaked out scientists that it would be immediately known to MSM, contrary to some who think it would be kept secret.

Not that I don't think our government just might downplay any increasing activity in order to keep civil unrest at bay and the stocks from crashing....this would just be too big to keep quiet!!

why is this thread still getting posted on? unbelieveable to say the least i took one look at the YS thumbnails and told my self no freaking way are those HTs , if they were the over all mags would be much larger . not the pip squeaks we re seeing now.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by union_jack
I would have thought that in this kind of event...that you would be on some kind of evacuation alert. would the government or scientists...stay mum..and hope it just goes away.?. Or would they let you know...i can sense another thread reguarding this..would anyone care to do the honours.

If Yellowstone goes, an evacuation alert would cause a mass panic all across the country since such an eruption from said super-volcano would pretty much be an ELE. And an evacuation would be pretty pointless. Or am I way off base?
edit on 1/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: pointless

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by union_jack I would have thought that in this kind of event...that you would be on some kind of evacuation alert. would the government or scientists...stay mum..and hope it just goes away.?. Or would they let you know...i can sense another thread reguarding this..would anyone care to do the honours.

Where would people evacuate to?
It would just be too big of an event.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by union_jack I would have thought that in this kind of event...that you would be on some kind of evacuation alert. would the government or scientists...stay mum..and hope it just goes away.?. Or would they let you know...i can sense another thread reguarding this..would anyone care to do the honours.

Where would people evacuate to?
It would just be too big of an event.

What she said...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
i found a good page of informatiom helped me understand how yellowstone works thought would put it out there.... www.solcomhouse.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Hi PuterMan
For the beginner here could you post a link so I and there might be others, can hear a HT please?
Thank you

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
i am trying to teach my self how too read them graphs and charts it is not easy , usgs is not showing any current activity nor is iris uuss university of utah seismograph stations show the23 of Jan nothing for today??/ oh ya IRIS is up again..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
this information is probably on the Yellowstone thread but National Geographic has some good graphics:

ngm.nationalgeographic.com...

another report:

______beforeitsnews/story/368/651/Super_volcano_creates_10_inch_bulge_in_Yellowstone:_scientist

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruffagii
reply to post by CLPrime

Thats a bear fart sorry

BIG DAMN BEAR!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
please post your Yellowstone findings in this ongoing thread about Yellowstone activity

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join