It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery as greenish-yellow goo falls from the sky in New York

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Chemtrails must not be working anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Chemtrails must not be working anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope its just some goop from a planes chemical toilet or globs of some sort of aviation lubricant that splattered the place.

IMO,the respiratory junk we all experiencing is far closer to home than chemtrails and such... we just arent looking. IMO the animal deaths are also a factor, but not in the sense of chemtrails.. not just the poisonings either. I figure we are a toxic society and are about to reap the rewards of living so carelessly toward our environment and ourselves.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

then this happens in every coastal region that has mcdonalds and sea-gulls? no? welllll, if it did, they probably wouldve made the connection a long time ago, like in st petersburg FA where my grandmother has fed seagulls french fries and parts of burgers for over a decade, along with many others and have never noticed it. second, that is a very large quantity of possible bird poo. i want them to find a se-gull and feed it mickeyd's and in captivity observe their excriment. should be that easy, no? you should also have the ability to catch one seagull pooping green with the amount that was dumped, and the availability of cameras

if its reall a simple explanation, again there are coastal areas all over the planet with mcdonalds and seagulls in the same place, but this seems to be a new event happening rarely. they said it stopped when the ff places cleaned up their parking lots, but very well could easily have been man-made, and they stopped as people were giving it more attention and had a possible cause. the fact that a test for last year was never conducted, and they jut assumed that since it stopped, it was the food.

now its very likely, that it is something insidious, and they became more careful when people started raising a bit of hell. this is isolated it seems, which doesnt bode well, whatever the cause is. i dont want doom and gloom, but if doom and gloom are the catalyst to actually getting answers and test results, im all for it

better to believe that it is something potentially deadly untill proven otherwise.
strawberries were banned from being eaten because they were believed to be poisonous and it took one guy to eat several in a courtroom to prove they werent. in theory its much better than just guessing.one person actually testing their theory could disprove any onformation they put out about it, thats the point. if i see an actual independant test that shows its bird-droppings, ill apologize for worrying people, and will accept it.

and if people continue to have this problem (or keep getting sick as they are) while it isnt happening where, in theory, there would be goo many other places, cant we see past the "fireworks" solution they are putting out there and do some tests?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Of course, so far there is no direct connection to the government; at least there is no proof that this was caused by the government. The only connection that is evident is the choice the government made about which agency would be investigating. Which seems a little odd, as was stated by a previous poster, in that by choosing the FAA to investigate instead of the EPA... a conclusion seems to have been made in advance of any research, testing and evaluation. THAT is rather suspicious.

Just to cast any government involvement in proper historical light: via FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) documents obtained by the public, it was proven that our government has sprayed poisonous toxins over heavy US population centers as far back as the 1950s in programs lasting for decades. They wanted to see the effects of various substances upon an unsuspecting population. People got sick, and at least one person was confirmed to have died. And that's from the stuff they released to the public via FOIA. Imagine what was held back.

HOWEVER... there is no proof of government spraying. I only brought up that fact to illustrate that the government has poisoned its own population in the past, and because of this fact, it is **POSSIBLE** that this is the result of a government experiment. They've done it before and could therefore do it again.

ANOTHER HOWEVER... it could also have been caused by an object exploding in the upper atmosphere and showering this area with organic material, like the red rain in India. This would be the greenish blue rain of New York now, which in turn turned to snow/ice.

It could also be industrial pollution, too, but you think this would have happened on a regular basis and people would have realized. Apparently, this has not happened before, or if it has, has happened so infrequently as to be news worthy.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So there are these Reptilians flying around in their spaceships. They get hungry and transform into a Jeep full of rowdy teenagers. They pull into Taco Bell...a little later...space exhaust.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A thought just occurred to me about this. NASA has released information recently that antimatter is created in the upper atmosphere, usually over thunderstorms (ATS thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

I don't believe there was a thunderstorm in the area (being winter and all, but I've heard of thunder snowstorms before, too). Could the presence of antimatter in the atmosphere be causing some weird effects in seemingly random places, along with animal deaths? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It will be interresting to see if this has occured at other places not reported by the media.
I sure hope this was just a one time random event and not the start of something similar to the animal deaths, where it was all over the place within days.
That stuff doesn't look healthy!

I also immidiately connected this with the recent reported sicknesses. More based on a gut feeling then fact.
If particles of this goo is floating around in the air it's no wonder if people get sinus infections, headaches, running noses etc.
Maybe due to atmospheric pressure those particles were just pressured into a mass of goo and fell down to earth over that place.
If this starts to happen in more places in the near future I will be worried for real, because that could mean the air we breathe is full of it...!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
It will be interresting to see if this has occured at other places not reported by the media.
I sure hope this was just a one time random event and not the start of something similar to the animal deaths, where it was all over the place within days.
That stuff doesn't look healthy!

I also immidiately connected this with the recent reported sicknesses. More based on a gut feeling then fact.
If particles of this goo is floating around in the air it's no wonder if people get sinus infections, headaches, running noses etc.
Maybe due to atmospheric pressure those particles were just pressured into a mass of goo and fell down to earth over that place.
If this starts to happen in more places in the near future I will be worried for real, because that could mean the air we breathe is full of it...!

Get this.. when I got really sick we tested several things. Went to Home Depot and got the multiple petri dish mold test. We put 4 dishes in different places inthe house and one outside on the front porch. Crap grew in the outdoor one like mad. Not so much indoor. The outdoor one was multicolored and gross... and stank. Now, of course there are typically more things outside than inside.. the problem was that this was in **below freezing temps**.
We sent off the petri and its been weeks.. no results yet.

Im not from Illinois.. I had guessed that it was that Im not acclimating to the area well after 5 or so yrs. It was when all of the friends and neighbors who have lived here their whole lives started having symptoms that I kind of questioned what was really going on. Being sick like this just isnt normal in the numbers of people who are having the same symptoms.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

could be discharge from a ufo

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by TedHodgson

Might be n the newspaper,but it certianly has not been reported on the news channels, or main channels what so ever. Well it would surprise me one bit, if The Government was telling the news channels not to report this at all. They have done it before.

Megyn Kelly did report this last Friday on Fox news.

2nd.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Endure because: edited to add 2nd line

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Or... another thought occurred to me: could be the result of oil particulates in the air created by the GULF OIL DISASTER everyone (even the media) seems to have forgotten about...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

My bad I ment the chem trails arent blocking this anymore. As to say they are using them CTs to dilute these types of materials ect.
edit on 1/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

My bad I ment the chem trails arent blocking this anymore. As to say they are using them CTs to dilute these types of materials ect.
edit on 1/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

AHHh gotcha.

Yeah, they arent aerosols anymore and are coming down in globs??
I havent seen any globs here.. but Ive seen some pretty gnarly mold like things. In no other state or country have we had to clean black mold/mildew stuff off of our garage once or twice a year. Here.. yep, we do. Makes me think of that old Creepshow movie where the meteor comes down and the guy gets covered in the mold/greenery.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LOL that creepshow is a classic and I see were you are comming from. Hope nobody flat out touched the stuff.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Why is everyone so obsessed with the end off the world?? I'm not saying I know all the facts by any means but jeez I mean do you people want this to happen?? We are getting sick because of the same reasons everyone gets sick around this same time every year. Yes strange things have been happening such as the mass animal deaths....horribly tragic as I am an animal lover....but why does everyone automatically assume the world is ending every time something strange happens these days? I myself want to live a long and happy life and would want nothing more for my very young children to do the same! I predict NOTHING will happen. The Mayan calender ran out just like ours does on Dec. 31st every year. We start over.... Does anyone agree??

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anbmom27
Why is everyone so obsessed with the end off the world?? I'm not saying I know all the facts by any means but jeez I mean do you people want this to happen?? We are getting sick because of the same reasons everyone gets sick around this same time every year. Yes strange things have been happening such as the mass animal deaths....horribly tragic as I am an animal lover....but why does everyone automatically assume the world is ending every time something strange happens these days? I myself want to live a long and happy life and would want nothing more for my very young children to do the same! I predict NOTHING will happen. The Mayan calender ran out just like ours does on Dec. 31st every year. We start over.... Does anyone agree??

The mayan calendar, 2012, and end of the world have exactly WHAT to do with this conversation?? Did you read the posts?? This isnt the end of the world.. its a story about crap or goo splattering some homes and etc.. and its a thread theorizing the cause or origin of it including the fact that being "sick" is the norm these days. It doesnt have to be chemtrails or anything mysterious.. it can be explainable as others have posted. Its called.. wait for it.. a DISCUSSION.. on a conspiracy board no less. Its not odd on a conspiracy board that someone claims alien space craft purging their toilets and its alien poop. But I havent seen fearmongering nor alien involvement here just yet. Wait until after midnight maybe... then repost.

Believe it or not, some of us are over 40 here and CAN recall a time when people in the majority didnt have to survive on decongestants, inhalers, and antibiotics to get through the cold season. SOMETHING is different and its a valid conversation or discussion as to IF this gunk is part of the problem.

Since the FAA is involved it is also possible its aviation related and we always have large bird with tummy ache turds. I havent seen chicken little sky is falling end of the world screams in this thread.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Advantage because: tunny changed to tummy!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

So you are saying that in almost every reply there wasn't an end of the world comment?? I am in no way saying there isn't something strange going on as I said in my post....Just don't understand why the end of the world is the immediate explaination.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So you are saying that in almost every reply there wasn't an end of the world comment?? I am in no way saying there isn't something strange going on as I said in my post....Just don't understand why the end of the world is the immediate explaination.

Nope, thats not the way I take the posts in this conversation. Its all speculation anyway. There has been a good balance of opinions here and walking into a thread and calling people down for their ideas is ridiculous. No one here said the goo was the end of the world, its 2012 and the mayan calendar bs blah blah .

DO you have anything to contribute to the thread other than attempting to ridicule other posters?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why is everyone so obsessed with the end off the world??

I dont think they are obsessed as much as they are becomming consciously aware... Me personally I feel the beginning is upon but it can be viewd by others as an end to old ways...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
reply to post by connorromanow

Or... another thought occurred to me: could be the result of oil particulates in the air created by the GULF OIL DISASTER everyone (even the media) seems to have forgotten about...

Of course I cant find it.. ugh.. but there was a thread concerning the weight of the oil preventing it from evaporating with the water to a point to "seed" a cloud and carry it to another location in any real amounts. That didnt include corexit though. Id doubt we'd figure out of dispersants like corexit was being spread to other locations until someone decides to test the rainwater in those locations where the evaporated water that adds to storm clouds, moves over land and rains it down. As far as I know.. no one has. SInce it was used in the gulf and typically the tracks of weather dont go from the gulf straight up to the North East.. Id be checking the South East and Florida for corexit, oil , and other dispersants.

As far as weight.. it'd make sense that whatever the goo is.. its already goo when it falls as in it wasnt picked up in goo form and thrown at the homes it splattered unless it was goo falling out of or off of an aircraft. Or alien poo.. either way.

<< 1    3 >>

join