It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati sign up page?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Hey Widows son tell me more about the one world order your homey told you about .
When your back from wooing the women of course Mason Fonzie .

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by SirKnightE

Hey Widows son tell me more about the one world order your homey told you about .
When your back from wooing the women of course Mason Fonzie .

These woman here in Houston are getting crazier by the minute.... I think i'm done wooing for a while, going back to my old batch...

But anyway.... I actually talked to my Bro yesterday. To be frank, we didn't even speak about anything dealing with masonry, NWO, witch craft or any other spooky sh!t. Just shot the sh!t for a lil while. I'll try to remember to ask him about any updates he's received from the C.O.D. Usually all mass communications go out once a quarter, so it probably wont be til March or April before either one of us get anything from our consistory.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
did you guys know this, maybe you do,

type illuminati in backwards and put .us and see where it takes you

don't worry the site it takes you too is perfectly safe

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewm

Did you know that what you are saying here is a HOAX?

Itanimulli, of course, is “Illuminati” spelled backwards. Type itanimulli.com into your browser and the National Security Agency’s website pops up, proof positive, in some people’s minds, that the US government is a bought-and-paid-for subsidiary of the New World Order.

Other people took the next step and investigated. They swiftly discovered that a computer geek named John Fenley, who lives in Provo, Utah, purchased the domain name “Itanimulli” and is redirecting visitors to the NSA. He also owns many other domain names, including (as of May 19, 2004):

SOURCE

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Great find! Someone should actually sign up and see what happens... Or, what if conspiracy theorists made it to get the names of potential illuminati initiates???

I'm a teenager. I would totally do a prank like that. It's probably not real, but you never know. Sometimes openness is the best disguise for a secret, if you know what I mean. Honestly, it can't be that easy to recruit people any other way.

I know because I am trying to find people to join my 2012 group and all I can really do is post on forums like this one. People think I'm extremely stupid because it would be easy for the Feds to find info about us, but it's the only way. You'd think the illuminati would be more sophisticated than that, but maybe they're having the same issues.

They know that no one will ever be able to validate the website, so they have nothing to lose.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Guess what? Whoever made that website is most likely reading this thread. I make websites so I know how they work... They give the creator statistics about the pageviews, what countries the people who view it come from, what device they use, what operating system they use, what site they clicked on a link from, and sometimes their IP address. So now, whether they are the Illuminati or some teenagers laughing their heads off, they can find this page very easily.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Many still claim to be members. After the society was made illegal in Germany it appears to have been disbanded but many at the time such as John Robison claim the memebrs have infiltrated Freemason lodges and many Rosicrucian (also originates from Germany) fraternities claim that members joined their groups. Many people seem to ignore the Rosicrucians despite the fact that they are all over the world and a large part of US and European (literally East, central and West Europe's) history.
edit on 25-2-2011 by Jibby because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join