It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati sign up page?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I can't care less if you are disappointed or what not. Besides it's not me that have raised my expectations. But the freemasony you are in is different from what I'm talking about here.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoHazard

was just a joke, and a test in itself. The poster that came after you didn't get tricked and went one step further to ensure he wasn't being fooled.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

You sir are very wrong about this the Illuminati is not a creation of freemasonry. Freemasonry was the creation of the Illuminati

Nyot.

The Illuminati weren't founded until 1776. The Free Masons had been existing for centuries before that. The founder of the Illuminati, Dr. Adam Weishaupt, became a Mason *after* he founded the Illuminati, hoping that he could use the local Masonic lodges to recruit for his own order.

His plan failed in this regard, so when he created the degree system for the Illuminati, he used the first three degrees of Masonry as the 4th, 5th, and 6th degrees for Illuminati. The Illuminati was supposed to have had 9 degrees total, but the Masonic blue lodge degrees were the only ones actually worked by them, and the higher degrees were never finished before the Illuminati was infiltrated by the secret police, disbanded, and its leaders jailed or exiled.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

The Illuminati you are talking about is the Bavarian Illuminati, The Illuminati did not start with Dr. Adam Weishaupt he is just one of the most controversial Grand Master.

The Illuminati has been in existence long before Weishaupt was born, the Illuminati were first wandering mystics and gnostics without having an actual order. As far as I know Pythagoras is the first *official* Grandmaster of the Illuminati but still they have been in existence before the first grandmaster.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
About two years ago I was web searching summerian history and clicked a link that took me to a page consisting of a password login and a traditional masonic symbol logo. There was an option to re-request password which I tried but the page just looped back. I have since been unable to find it despite my efforts.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by RimDaas
But is it really genuine or some teens messing around?

What do you think?

Actually, if you read what is required to be a member, you'll find it to be the opposite of what peeps think about the Illuminati, which is actually the truth about who they really are . . . God's Servants/Warriors here on Earth.

The application and site are REAL!

Sign-up if you are member material!
Go away, if you aren't!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Masonic Light

The Illuminati you are talking about is the Bavarian Illuminati, The Illuminati did not start with Dr. Adam Weishaupt he is just one of the most controversial Grand Master.

The Illuminati has been in existence long before Weishaupt was born, the Illuminati were first wandering mystics and gnostics without having an actual order. As far as I know Pythagoras is the first *official* Grandmaster of the Illuminati but still they have been in existence before the first grandmaster.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

Actually, the Illuminati are the Knights Templar, they were never massacred as the legend goes.
So the Illuminati have been around since the beginning of our time on this planet.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Actually you are wrong sir, Knights Templar is another creation of the Illuminati.

And about the sign up page, how can the Illuminati be a secret society if they're just gonna accept applications from everyone? As far as I know the Illuminati would never do such things instead they would create another organization like this and pick from those individuals and choose one that has shown remarkable excellence. They won't just accept anyone because chance of being infiltrated by the enemy is rather high so they are very careful in choosing who's to admit.

Check this site out if you want to learn more about the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Actually you are wrong sir, Knights Templar is another creation of the Illuminati.

And about the sign up page, how can the Illuminati be a secret society if they're just gonna accept applications from everyone? As far as I know the Illuminati would never do such things instead they would create another organization like this and pick from those individuals and choose one that has shown remarkable excellence. They won't just accept anyone because chance of being infiltrated by the enemy is rather high so they are very careful in choosing who's to admit.

Check this site out if you want to learn more about the Illuminati.

You need to understand something, the Illuminati already know who their members WILL BE, for they have access to our past versions of this Matrix.
So the sign-up page is a formality, for if you are a member of the Illuminati, you were born a member and have been a member for life, even if you didn't know it but you rely on what others tell you, since you are not in the know and thus, you are full of misinformation as you have clearly shown.

I do not need to read what others have taught you for others have no clue what the truth is, concerning the Illuminati or much else, for the only ONEs that know, are sworn to secrecy . . . except for ONE, but you don't know about HIM, dew you.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

So you are telling me that you are part of the "ILLUMINATI"? And you are also saying that they don't accept others that our born outside of the bloodline? And you are also saying that they have the "Matrix" of our life? The sign up page for formality? Formality for what? If they already know who will be "in" then why do they even need to make such site? They can just contact anyone that they know that will be "in". Also have you read the information about the site posted by another user here in the first page?

I think you are the one misinformed here sir
. Well if that's how you want view the Illuminati then I can't change your mind.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

So you are telling me that you are part of the "ILLUMINATI"? And you are also saying that they don't accept others that our born outside of the bloodline? And you are also saying that they have the "Matrix" of our life? The sign up page for formality? Formality for what? If they already know who will be "in" then why do they even need to make such site? They can just contact anyone that they know that will be "in".

I think you are the one misinformed here sir
. Well if that's how you want view the Illuminati then I can't change your mind.

I never said I am or am not a member, I said you are clueless to the truth.

The bloodline isn't what you think it is, for you think the elite are Illuminati when they aren't, they just owe an allegiance to them.

WE have ran this Matrix many times! The Architect said 6 times but He lied, WE've ran it many more times than 6.
And since YOU always dew the same thing every time, WE know exactly what YOU will dew every time.

As to who will be a member, they dew know who they are but they have to "come" into member status by becoming enlightened and once they have become TRULY enlightened, then they become a member but they don't have to sign up. The sign-up page is for the sheeple, like you. That's the formality.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Yes I am very clueless about your "truth" please "enlighten" me.

The bloodline isn't what you think it is, for you think the elite are Illuminati when they aren't, they just owe an allegiance to them.

Can you read my mind sir? Where have I stated that the Illuminati are the elites?

WE have ran this Matrix many times! The Architect said 6 times but He lied, WE've ran it many more times than 6.
And since YOU always dew the same thing every time, WE know exactly what YOU will dew every time.

The "Matrix", the "Architect", and "dew" interesting choice of words sir. I'm guessing you are the "chosen-one" are you?

As to who will be a member, they dew know who they are but they have to "come" into member status by becoming enlightened and once they have become TRULY enlightened, then they become a member but they don't have to sign up. The sign-up page is for the sheeple, like you. That's the formality.

Wow you called me a sheeple I should be very offended by now but since it's coming from you I would take it as a joke

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Yes I am very clueless about your "truth" please "enlighten" me.

Can you read my mind sir? Where have I stated that the Illuminati are the elites?

The "Matrix", the "Architect", and "dew" interesting choice of words sir. I'm guessing you are the "chosen-one" are you?

Wow you called me a sheeple I should be very offended by now but since it's coming from you I would take it as a joke

My Truth? I don't have a Truth, I just know the Truth.

Elites? You mentioned Bloodlines and the only Bloodlines known/publicized are a list of 13 Elite families. They are not part of the bloodlines of the Illuminati so if you were not referencing them, I appologize for thinking you were.

There is kNOw "choosen one" for the ONE isn't choosen, He just IS.
As to my vocabulary, I'm a Toad and I dew a lot.
Plus, I dew it all over the place.

You keep posting sheeple material (links), that's why I called you a sheeple.

Ribbit

Ps: There is no don't, there's only Dew! So if you can't don't, then don't can't! (Old Toad Proverb)

edit on 6-2-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I see, so you know the truth Mr. Toad. Ok, that might be possible but can at least please give us "sheeple" some clue?

Also have you even read at least a page from the site I gave? If you think that is "sheeple" material I cannot help you Mr. Toad.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I see, so you know the truth Mr. Toad. Ok, that might be possible but can at least please give us "sheeple" some clue?

Also have you even read at least a page from the site I gave? If you think that is "sheeple" material I cannot help you Mr. Toad.

The first sentence from that site:

"The Illuminati is an ancient secret society that seeks to bring about a New World Order based on the principle that everyone has it within them to literally become God."

That is as far from the truth as you can get for they know the TRUE God.

The Illuminati kNow everything you've done and will ever dew, for they are in the FULL kNow, and they kNow this about EVERYONE.

Truth? You are living a total Illusion!
You should look at Salvador Dali's artwork to see how he tried to show you the truth about your Warped-Time Illusion you call Reality!

There is no sPoon!

There is no wRong

There is no eVil!

There is no dEvil!

There is no hEll!

There is no dEath!

There is only gOd and life is eTernal and you are always rIght!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RimDaas

go 2 my youtube channel youtube.com/0thetrooth0 2 sign up 2 be a illuminati killa

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe it's just me but I didn't find any reference to the Illuminati that was an acceptable historical document from before Adam Weishaupt founded the Illuminati. And I've looked, believe me I've looked. So claiming they have been existing for thousands of years .. no. You must be talking about the infamous 13 families who are often thrown into the group of the Illuminati. The "Illuminati" is a fairly modern concept. I'm always amazed at how easily people will make this kind of connections based on ... based on what actually? I would love to find out.

Same goes for freemasonry. Many claim it has been around for many centuries but there is very little to no historical proof for this. The modern Freemasonic ways are probably totally different from the old ways, many documents have either been destroyed or historical facts have been bended and distorted to make the story work. Some knights went to the east, stayed there for decades and got in contact with the Caballah, later they almost got wiped out in Europe and somehow a new kind of "secret" society emerged. Secret because they were afraid to get murdered by corrupt Catholics? (oversimplified)

And there's literally hundreds of sites like this one. Hidden in plain view? Just in plain view if you ask me.

My point? freemasonry >< Illuminati. You do not need to be a Freemason to be an Illuminati, at least that is how I understand it. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm always eager to learn more about this. With documented proof off course. Just saying is worthless, especially on internet forums.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by raknjak

Here is a site about the benevolent Illuminati, they have discussed issues such as this with clarity.

It would be hard to understand the first few articles of the given site without reading the book Armageddon Conspiracy that is freely download-able on the given site.

Of course it would be hard to find documented proofs of the Illuminati, Freemasons, Knights Templar, Cathars, Pirates, and etc. because the winners write down our "history".

Take a look at the legends of the Holy Grail it is a coded legend with Gnostic teachings embedded deep within it.

And it is true that back in those days they would try to find every possible way to hide who they really are for the fear of being persecuted or being burned at a stake. Try living in their shoes and try proclaiming who you really are back then and you'll see why they did it.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Did a nscan to find ip and foudn they share a server with a couple of thousand other people. You would think an order such as the illuminati could afford their own server, LOL. At least their server looks secure,

Search

IP Information for 208.109.181.90

IP Location:

United States Scottsdale Godaddy.com Inc

Resolve Host:

p3slh098.shr.phx3.secureserver.net

IP Address:

Reverse IP:

2,631 websites use this address. (examples: 12th-night-inn.com 1800newmercedes.com 197kincome.com 1stimpressions.ca)

NetRange: 208.109.0.0 - 208.109.255.255
CIDR: 208.109.0.0/16
OriginAS:
NetName: GO-DADDY-SOFTWARE-INC
NetHandle: NET-208-109-0-0-1
Parent: NET-208-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: CNS1.SECURESERVER.NET
NameServer: CNS2.SECURESERVER.NET
NameServer: CNS3.SECURESERVER.NET
RegDate: 2006-04-12
Updated: 2007-06-14
Ref: whois.arin.net...

OrgName: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
OrgId: GODAD
Address: 14455 N Hayden Road
Address: Suite 226
City: Scottsdale
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85260
RegDate: 2007-06-01
Updated: 2009-09-16
Comment: Please send abuse complaints to
Ref: whois.arin.net...

OrgTechHandle: NOC124-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Operations Center
OrgTechPhone: +1-480-505-8809
OrgTechEmail:
OrgTechRef: whois.arin.net...

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE51-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Department
OrgAbusePhone: +1-480-624-2505
OrgAbuseEmail:
OrgAbuseRef: whois.arin.net...

OrgNOCHandle: NOC124-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Network Operations Center
OrgNOCPhone: +1-480-505-8809
OrgNOCEmail:
OrgNOCRef: whois.arin.net...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Whats the yearly dues? where do I send my app?
I needs me a new benz

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join