It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Ghost at Steeler Party?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As a streeler's fan looking at this photo. I just feel bad for the guy with the Duce Staley jersey.

I mean he only played sixteen games for us and he only played six seasons in his entire career and you're rocking that jersey during the nfl championship game?

Seriously....How do you end up with a Duce Staley Jersery over a Franco Harris or a John Stallworth or a Rod Woodson?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
ok, that is a banner. I looked at it a little more and this may sound crazy, but it may be coming from the U on the jersey. 2nd person from the right. it appears to be a lens flare, when taking color out of it both change together. also I could be wrong again
actually I like the idea of it being Fanny
thanks again

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
As a streeler's fan looking at this photo. I just feel bad for the guy with the Duce Staley jersey.

I mean he only played sixteen games for us and he only played six seasons in his entire career and you're rocking that jersey during the nfl championship game?

Seriously....How do you end up with a Duce Staley Jersery over a Franco Harris or a John Stallworth or a Rod Woodson?

best post of this thread.. we busted his balls all game for wearing that jersey.. he could have at least updated the name to the current #22.. Anyway.. went back last night to get some stuff I left behind and took a few more pics, hoping to have Fanny show up.. nadda.. nothing.. When i go back for the superbowl we will take a bunch more pics and if i see anything weird shows up.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius

best post of this thread.. we busted his balls all game for wearing that jersey.. he could have at least updated the name to the current #22.. Anyway.. went back last night to get some stuff I left behind and took a few more pics, hoping to have Fanny show up.. nadda.. nothing.. When i go back for the superbowl we will take a bunch more pics and if i see anything weird shows up.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Circles is the core of the print - looks to be a plane whorl or a central pocket loop

The arrow points to the ridges - the type lines, bifurcations

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d2b936a38eb.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abc9c4831ffa.jpg[/atsimg]

The light is probably a smudge.

An iPhone lense is not too small to hold a fingerprint.

But if im wrong, I look forward to be shown why

edit on January 25th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

edit on January 25th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Couldn't have said it better!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Man how many people from Pittsburgh are in here? I've only been on this forum legit wise for a few weeks and have lurked for about a year but have ran in to 'Burghers everywhere .......... awesome.

Anyways. If you did happen to catch something cool. Unfortunately all the good points about your story work in equal manners to debate for or debunk. Senior citizen who passed, TV always goes to A gospel station Probably channel 5 WPCB if you got Comcast or whatnot etc, etc.....

I for one believe and all I can ask and implore more importantly from you is that unless her spirit bothers you guys please don't invoke or agitate it again. I'm not trying to be your mother or anything but Meddling in things like that are not highly advised.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Man how many people from Pittsburgh are in here? I've only been on this forum legit wise for a few weeks and have lurked for about a year but have ran in to 'Burghers everywhere .......... awesome.

Anyways. If you did happen to catch something cool. Unfortunately all the good points about your story work in equal manners to debate for or debunk. Senior citizen who passed, TV always goes to A gospel station Probably channel 5 WPCB if you got Comcast or whatnot etc, etc.....

I for one believe and all I can ask and implore more importantly from you is that unless her spirit bothers you guys please don't invoke or agitate it again. I'm not trying to be your mother or anything but Meddling in things like that are not highly advised.

I know.. invoking her was a bad idea and I honestly understand that.. I don't plan on invoking her again unless it is in a serious, controlled manner.. but i dont think my buddies are up for that.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Looks like somebody was smoking in the room......always the skeptic of course but we shouldn't try to see things that aren't there. Ever hear about the Jesus face in the tortilla? Ever watch the clouds as a kid and try to see things in them? I used to see all kinds of things, but it doesn't mean there was really an elephant in the sky does it? This doesn't mean that you don't have an energy there or didn't have another experience. I'm just sharing my thoughts on a picture.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What you need to watch is for the Bobble Heads to come to life, now that would be scary.

Fingerprint on lens or smoke in the room.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's just Myron Cope! No worries...Yoi!

JT

top topics

<< 1   >>

join