It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

but everything is fine...isnt it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
ever since the bp oil disaster ive noticed that other natural disasters seem to be getting more frequent, im not sayiny that the gulf is the cause but lets just take a look at whats been happening the past year or so, put it all on the table and lets see if we can make something of it all.

ok we had the floods in pakistan:

pakistan.wikia.com...

we have had sinkholes:

alligatorfarm.wordpress.com...

we have had many major earthquakes

the sun is going nuts

we have all the latest bird, fish , bats , cows and other mammal deaths all in the space of a month...

we have yellowstone thats lookin like it may erupt//

we have fema buying food packages for a disister near the new madrid fault...

that kaku guy saying that the u.s could be rocked with a giant earthquake

secret huge rocket going into space with secret cargo...

magnetic pole shift

holes in our magnetosphere...

now thats just some of it...im not being funny but id be highly suprised IF NOTHING happens....if one of those doesnt catch us out then something else will we have too much stacked against us.

what u think?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Not to mention the fact that Africa is tearing in half down the Faultline

All hells breaking lose!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
But of course there's nothing wrong. It's all just a bunch of unhappy coincidences that have happened many times before; it's just that nobody has put these coincidences together before because the Internet didn't exist. /sarcasm

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

That rift in Africa has been happening for a while, it's just dry desert land. I'd bet my life that nothin happens within my lifetime...although I hope it does

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It is extremely difficult to sort out all this information. Most generations have had their own predictions.

www.bible.ca...

I am sure they were just as positive something dramatic would happen.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

just want to make comments on these points:

FEMA is not buying food packages. FEMA is trying to find a distribute, for that region, who can supply the required food stuffs to sustain around 7m displaced persons in the event of a disaster in that area, which is due for a quake. The reason people are talking about that is the 36 month shelf life. 36 months from date of purchase, they aren't buying them. They are a government agency and they are putting the contract out. Once they actually start buying them, we can start to worry.

Michio Koku said we've been lucky so far as to NOT have a megaquake in a heavily populated US city. It is a possibility and plans and preparations should be made. It's the law of averages, so far we've dodged the bullet, our luck will eventually run out, and we have so many mega cities it's only a matter of time. He's not predicting a megaquake, he's merely pointing out that it should be something to plan for.

Everything else is good and I agree, a few of these things could be coincidence, some of them could seem so bad because of the level of reporting possible with twitter, facebook, youtube, etc, but all of them, taken as a whole, is quite alarming.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

ever since the bp oil disaster ive noticed that other natural disasters seem to be getting more frequent, im not sayiny that the gulf is the cause but lets just take a look at whats been happening the past year or so, put it all on the table and lets see if we can make something of it all.

Are they getting more frequent? I don't actually believe that things are worse than they have been in the past, but if you think I am wrong then perhaps you could post some information to back that statement up?

First may I invite you to look at the Wiki page on natural disasters.

There have always been natural disasters, and there will continue to be natural disasters. It is the nature of the planet we call home.

ok we had the floods in pakistan:

Monsoons happen. Some years they are worse than others. Regrettable though it is there have been many instances in the past. Bangladesh for example, and others that I can remember.

we have had sinkholes:

Yes and we will continue to have sink-holes at least some of which are, shall we say, not helped by humans. These are actually quite normal. Some areas are more prone than others. What we should not do is build cities on top of such areas.

we have had many major earthquakes

We have had no more major earthquakes than in any other years. See the 2010 analysis in my signature. I can assure you that the incidence of earthquakes is much as always. If you are concerned about the 7+ quakes so far this year you need not be. There were 3 in January last year.

the sun is going nuts

The sun is very quiet. What is your source that says it is going nuts? I have to say that it is actually more a matter of concern how quiet the sun is.

we have all the latest bird, fish , bats , cows and other mammal deaths all in the space of a month...

Some of it is gas release from fracking I believe the rest is cold. We are going towards a Maunder Minimum it seems. Be prepared for many more of these occurrences. This ties in with the point about the sun being quiet.

we have yellowstone thats lookin like it may erupt//

No it is not fortunately. The report was an old one and out of date. The caldera is deflating and in no danger of imminent eruption. You can take a look at the main US GPS stations here. The image below is the GPS for Yellowstone Lake and you can see deflation there. (Last graph)

This has been adequately answered by another poster. It is sensible to plan I have to say!

So it could, but it probably won't be. Who knows and anyway so what? Earthquakes are what people have to live with. There is nothing you can do about it - except the sensible things like preparations such as FEMA are doing. Kaku can be a bit over the top on some thing recently. I am not saying he is wrong but neither am I saying he is right by any stretch of the imagination.

secret huge rocket going into space with secret cargo...

And this constitutes a natural disaster? It is a spy satellite, mind you could be right

magnetic pole shift

What magnetic pole shift? If you mean the movement of the magnetic pole - as it always does - then there is nothing to be alarmed about there. Yes it is going faster, but for all we know that may be normal as it approaches True North. The magnetic Pole is such a relatively recent discovery that it really is not possible to hypothesise on the merits or meaning of the current movement.

holes in our magnetosphere...

Of all that you put forward I believe this one to be potentially the most serious of them all!

now thats just some of it...im not being funny but id be highly suprised IF NOTHING happens....if one of those doesnt catch us out then something else will we have too much stacked against us.

what u think?

That is what I think. I also think that you should at least try not to get worked up about all this. I have been kicking around this ball of mud for a long time and I seen all of this before. I hope I will see it all again (if you see what I mean
)

Find things out about all of these. You are blessed these days with a fantastic resource called the Internet. You can use it, or you can abuse it. Be wary of anything you find until you have verified it with other sources.

Above all. be positive. This is beautiful world we live in, and you live in a very beautiful part of it. Enjoy it!

edit on 25/1/2011 by PuterMan because: missing words, bad spelling - the usual stuff!

new topics

top topics

join