It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"V" for Victory Has begun.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I just carved a big V on the side of a police car with a screwdriver.

I win.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I am reminded of the saying: "There are three types of people - those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened." We should strive to be the change we want to see in the world. Sometimes just getting something started, no matter how small and insignificant it may seem to some; at least you are engaged and trying.....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Youve just wasted tax payers money on a new paint-job

you lose.
edit on 25/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This link has all the posters.

link

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I was kidding. You have fallen victim to my elaborate joke.

I win.

I do wonder if this will be talked about in the msm. I doubt it . I am going to do my best to spread the word. I just hope this doesnt splinter off into rogue groups with different agendas after the CIA infiltrates.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Thanks for that, These V's sure do have a large array of wallpaper dont they

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I believe the idea behind of steering people to the infowars.com website is to further people to investigate on their own. I am not an Alex groupie by any means, but I have been listening to him for about 6 months now, and when he says things - especially when they sound really far out there- I google them for myself and not just to the links that take me back to his websites, but to many others also. I have not yet found anything he said, not to be backed up by other information, also. That said, he is providing a service - to inform and educate people of the corruption and deceit of our government. I wish I had had access to this information years ago. I wish everyone could have access to this information. For a nominal charge, one can have access to the videos and interviews he has produced. He also allows you to share your password to up to 5 others, so that you can share with others who may not be inclined (at first) to invest in membership. He tells you to buy the cd's, burn them and get them out to others. Yes, Alex needs to make a buck to keep the information going - he is always on the current topic of the day, but also updating on things that the other media tries to sweep under the rug. It takes money to keep things going. I don't believe he is making a fortune, but I believe he sincerely wants to inform people and he is fortunate he has this, medium at this time, to do exactly that. I appreciate his efforts and am glad I can keep informed. "V for Victory!" People are waking up!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by constant_thought

Listen to the show, he has encouraged other countries to help out.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

I counter attacked your joke with logic

To be honest i just want everyone to be treated equal and there to be no heirarchy that decides whats best for me, instead everyone working together to find whats best for future Everyone has unique qualites that can be used to make the world a more combined place

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with revolution, it's absolutely an offline marketing campaign for Jones business.

He's got hundreds of thousands of moron visitors giving his business a giant increase. *cash till noise* x 5

The dudes so simple, I can't believe people buy into him. He's like the Nickelodeon of Political conspiracy. His followers are all noobs.

If he didn't rant and rave, overdose on rhetoric and prey on peoples emotions and fears he'd have nowhere near the following or name he has.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Even though this is focused on and started in America, we need to see these posters in other countries too.

Originally posted by NadaCambia
This has nothing to do with revolution, it's absolutely an offline marketing campaign for Jones business.

He's got hundreds of thousands of moron visitors giving his business a giant increase. *cash till noise* x 5

The dudes so simple, I can't believe people buy into him. He's like the Nickelodeon of Political conspiracy. His followers are all noobs.

Well lets get some made without the site link then, because it doesn't have to be about that. I think Mr. Jones might just have started something bigger than he realises.
edit on 25-1-2011 by ZoneHacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Sht start to happen, folks.
Let's see how long does it take until sht truly hit the fan.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

"He's like the Nickelodeon of Political conspiracy." - LOL! that is an epic sentence, Dennis Miller should hire you as a writer

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i know where to get some gunpowder but do we have to wait for the fifth of november

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

The V for victory sign Originated in england, The campaign is limitless to anyone who wants change it would seem

Really? I thought it originated in an 80's mini series!?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

OR-

Lots of meanings for such a simple thing. Jones is becoming quite the marketing guru. He have any lapel pins or coffee cups going yet? How about a jacket or a doormat?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I was shocked to see one of these flyers posted on a cubicle wall when I walked into work at a client site on Monday. Very big client, in a fairly conservative area of the country.

I was almost as surprised to see it still on the wall when I came in today.

I seriously doubt that whoever posted it is looking to furthur Alen Jones' financial aenda. People are taking this seriously.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by TedHodgson

The V for victory sign Originated in england, The campaign is limitless to anyone who wants change it would seem

Really? I thought it originated in an 80's mini series!?

England is right. See the poster above.

Killroy was here also originated then. LINK to story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join