It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student dies in Indonesia while observing Crop Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I found this article on Yahoo Indonesia in Indonesian and going to translate some part:
yahoo indonesia

Edo, a student from University of proclamation studying since 2006, died while falling down from a hill in Sleman area, Indonesia on tuesday at around 1.30pm. His intend was to see the phenomen of crop circles. The student died, because falling down from about 200 meters above ground and his head hit a rock.

His friend said that they wanted to witness the crop circle together after going up on Suru hill

Hmm... 2 quite interesting incidents.

1. in 15 years since i am living in Indonesia it is the first time i hear about crop circles in South East Asia...see the image in the link. Indonesian, especially farmers and village people dont have the money and time to waste on making crop circles, especially in the rainy season .

2. The student died because falling on a rock...nothing unusual though and could certainly happen ... again it was raining and stormy and the area they were staying at was slippery

edit on 25-1-2011 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
well since you didnt make a connection or ask a question i will make one up....

So my theory, what if the ufo that made the crop circle really abducted the boy. Then when they were done with him they simply dropped him out and he fell on the rock. Then mind controlled the other boy to say that it was his friend and he fell.

that was a joke

what do you think happened or what connection are you making?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

well i find it extremely extraordinary that crop circles show up in a developed country like indonesia, really the dying student is just a side story... unfortunately it seems not a lot are interested in this thread. Anyway, here i found some more information on this crop circle i find on another link:

beta ufo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9234bdd41b97.jpg[/atsimg]

according to the local villagers following happened during the night the crop circles showed up:
It happened in the night
in the night the villagers heard a sound like a helicopter for 30 minutes
the rice fall down in a systematically and geometric manner in the size of 60 meters
in the middle of a rice field with no traces of foot or tractors
totally the farmer made a loss of about USD 80000

so yeah i would like to ask ATSers...are you calling a hoax on this one????

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
well who do we blame??? there's money to be made! and nonsense to be spread. all because someone died

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

This is exciting news from Indo. I suspect that CC will now also be appearing in Indonesia and in more countries below the equator year round.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A sound like a helicopter for thirty minutes? Is that a debunking aspect?

I wish the description were a bit more detailed. The story is in Indonesian, I presume, so I cannot read the yahoo link.

OP, can you give us any more?

as spoken by- 'number 1'

unreleased star trek pilot
edit on 25-1-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.news.com.au...

"Though clearly sculptured by humans"

"Villagers have started charging entrance fees."

"All agree it was not left by an UFO"

So just made by someone, probably a local, to make money.

Originally posted by nagabonar

totally the farmer made a loss of about USD 80000

so yeah i would like to ask ATSers...are you calling a hoax on this one????

Of course - just like all the other crop circles, it is manmade. Why did the farmer lose USD $80,000 for a small amount of pushed over crop?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Why would you even post about this?
You answered the question in your OP....it was raining, he was on a hill, he slipped, he hit his head on a rock.......tragically he died!

As to the crop circle itself.......it is a terrible effort by obvious hoaxers !

Why do you think that it is unusual for a crop circle to show up in a developed country like Indonesia?.........I would say that England is quite a developed country, and they have been showing up here for decades.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Indeed they have, and I do so wish a competent hoaxer would someday step forward and compensate farmers for the damage they do. Some of these designs are truly breath-taking and worthy of a place at the Royal Academy, yet, oddly, no one comes forward. I wonder why that is? Oh... yes, there is one guy I found who is another vehement debunker, but he travels the world making crude logos for big money.

80 grand for a few bowls of rice is a bit excessive imo, btw

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2011 by fooks because: not enough coffee yet.

new topics

top topics

join