It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Depleted Uranium Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm sure u all know about the Depleted Uranium Crisis right?

Well, in some of our ammo, the rounds contain Uranium, which can be a deadly substance. It is mostly good for piercing through tanks and such.

Well, when this round hits something at a fat speed, it is made into a powder. Depleted Uranium is formed. It goes into the ground, and it can enter the water supply, not by itself of course.

Now, because of this, thousands of people are getting sick, and tons of deformed babies have been born. Most of this is caused by the Depleted Uranium. If you have seen any photos of these deformities, you know how dangerous and upsetting this is.

Children are born without eyes, or withough noses. Some children, are born with limbs that are bigger than they should be. Or huge tumors, or bulging eyes.

Not only that, in the middle-east, there are containers of this stuff, just lying around where children, or adults could easily contract the poison. Some people get dangerous blood diseases mostly. Or some will get major infections in they're kidney's and other organs.

Why aren't we trying to stop any of this? It seems wrong not to.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There has been plenty of research posted here about the effects of DU. I suggest you take a look at them and then see for yourself what the true effects are.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
perhaps somebody could aid me in my research? I can't seem to find anything much on DU in general on this forum. I mighta missed it, I dunno. But I know generally the effects of DU.

Babies are born with strange substances on their bodies. Did we ever find out what it was?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hey Cool Hand,
I performed a search for the information you are refering to here. I used Depleted as the first required word, and Uranium as the second required word. I didn't see any posts at all that have those words in their title. So I read through several of the threads that came up. All I saw was were depleted uranium was mentioned. (A couple by myself.) I couldn't find any information to form an informed decision on. Could you please tell me, if I am not using the search function properly, or provide links for us? (I know, damn newbees!) I would like to read more information on it, that isn't propaganda.

Thanks,
Tom

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If you want good info on DU then check out the best source for insider news on the web...

www.breakfornews.com

Be sure to listen to their nightly archived broadcasts for great info.

Here is a direct link to an article about DU linked on their site:
globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Theres a better one that explains the effects of Uranium when it is in contact with your body. But its graphic so I won't post it. Its not really for people who are faint of heart.,

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomSawyer
Hey Cool Hand,
I performed a search for the information you are refering to here. I used Depleted as the first required word, and Uranium as the second required word. I didn't see any posts at all that have those words in their title. So I read through several of the threads that came up. All I saw was were depleted uranium was mentioned. (A couple by myself.) I couldn't find any information to form an informed decision on. Could you please tell me, if I am not using the search function properly, or provide links for us? (I know, damn newbees!) I would like to read more information on it, that isn't propaganda.

Thanks,
Tom

Here is a debate that I was in earlier, the links start to appear on page 3.

LINK

There are several to choose from, both propaganda and truth (IMO). I leave it to you to decide.

BTW Welcome to ATS.

top topics

join