It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Chance for Disclosure at Tonight's State of the Union????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Its plausible by the evidence trail that has been swept under the rug since the 1940s or so. Do some research and you will see.

Start with Roswell and work forward.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Okay. So this implies that the (U.S.?) government has exclusive knowledge of such things, has kept it a secret, but will one day let everyone know about the secret?

Holy Cow!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS. Are you being thick headed or cynical?!

If so, how is this a plausible belief?

I don't know how it's plausible. Perhaps searching the many threads on this site you can find out how. Many individuals on this site find this plausible. Please discuss with them.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
First, he will tell us how great he is doing and how much sacrifice he did for us. People will interrupt him every 5 minutes with applauses.

For more details : Watch last years State of the Union videos.

And remember :

He is not Morgan Freeman, unfortunately.
He won't tell us we are doomed, he will say crisis is not over.
He won't show a birth certificate.
The only aliens he might mention, are the illegal ones.
War could be the main topic.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
yeah i saw that film 'mars attacks' too.
Seems that some folk have trouble
separating Hollywood fiction from reality

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You cant be serious with the "Mars Attacks" comment ? haha I would think even the worst of skeptics at this point would acknowledge that something else is out there....whether or not we know EXACTLY what it is.

There are too many facts out there that prove that theory.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Holy Cow!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS. Are you being thick headed or cynical?!

I want to make sure I'm getting the concept correct.

I don't know how it's plausible. Perhaps searching the many threads on this site you can find out how. Many individuals on this site find this plausible. Please discuss with them.

That's what I'm trying to do.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacksterson
It was said that Obama will disclose in a completely different topic, and it will only be an off-handed remark about aliens being real.

So the topic of "disclosure" is about the government telling everyone that aliens are real?

Generally, yes. At least in my experience. Have any of you seen the documentaries about Billy Meier or the interviews with Stanley Fullham?

Well. Ok, I'll explain in brief how its plausible.

See, when I first started reading about aliens (about 2-3 months ago) I had it in my head that there were all these conspiracy theories all over the world that are completely unrelated. When in fact almost all of them coincide with eachother. Of course, you have the idiots and jerks out there (who some claim to be disinformation agents ((people who spread lies and make conspiracy theorists look like nuts))) ruining it for the rest of us.

By the rest of us I mean the people who are paying attention to whats going on in the many bills that go signed without public knowledge, the news reports that get tossed out as incredible, and the many many people who have come from within our very own government institutions who back up these 'conspiracies'.

But yes, the general belief about Disclosure is that Aliens have been in contact with the governments of the world. It isn't entirely the government holding this information back. Apparently there is some sort of universal law that they are not allowed to interfere with underdeveloped planets. What makes us so special, I do not know.

Theres so much more to this than just the Aliens who wish to make contact with the public at this time. There has been huge steps forward in the Ancient Alien theory, which basically is the theory that there was once an alien war for this planet, back in the days of the pyramids and even before then as well. Heiroglyphs depict men in space suits and giant ships of all shapes and sizes. People with bug-eyes and powers akin to Gods, which they all revered them to be, of course.

This road, however, took me down a very different path than I thought it would. Because of all of these things that I read about it though, it has led me to look at life in a completely different context. Instead of making me some kind of paranoid nut, I'm confident and I meditate. I've been happier and have been paying much more attention to whats going on around me. You can take any road you wish when going out and researching for yourself all about these things.

But what I take from this is this:

There is an infinite ammount of things going on all over the world at any given time. Nothing is impossible, only improbable. But I do what most do not now, I stop and ask "Why is this improbable?" You ever stop and look at the other side of the story? Or are you still standing firm in your belief that everything you know about the world is true, and that the same boring thing is going to happen tomorrow, just as it did yesterday?

edit on 1/25/11 by jacksterson because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/25/11 by jacksterson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
As much as I would love for the rumors to be real and that he would even off handly make remarks about aliens being real, it would upstage his directive of creating sympathy and an emotional response to his plan of utilizing, squeezing the last drop of juice out of the az. shooting.

That is going to be the focus and he will probably implement new directives which will spawn from the shootings to further strip America of our rights freedoms and dignity.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Disclosure? As in, "Yep. The ETs are here and have been since the dawn of human existence," or something like that?

Not a chance. How about something more middle groundish, something that will be a direct lead to eventually disclosuring the existence of ETs by telling us about this amazing new technology we have that will replace existing rocket space craft and turn a new page in human technology and advancement? Oops. No can't be that yet. We still have three SSS (Stupid Space Shuttle) flights to do.

How about not quite going that far and him just saying that we have this new technology for craft that will eventually eliminate all aircraft and rocket space craft?

No? Well, he can't just get up a blurt out--with a telepromter's help--that we have the black triangles can he?

But wouldn't that be the logical first step to openning that whole can of worms? It may get him re-elected!

edit on 25-1-2011 by Aliensun because: poor original editing by poor editor

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacksterson
You can take any road you wish when going out and researching for yourself all about these things.

Indeed, and at one time I had many beliefs about aliens and did a lot of what I thought was research on the topic. However, I eventually applied some scrutiny and critical thinking skills to such beliefs and found that basically none of them held up to that scrutiny. One question I have is: where is the tangible proof and evidence of these aliens? I have even more questions about the whole hypothesis of "disclosure", but first we have to establish existence.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Um...Nancy Pelosi is no longer the speaker of the House. Please update this picture. LOL!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Well, to be fair...he could disclose that he is not a "true" citizen...that would fit this site well too.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

That's not Nancy!
It's Gaoo Baluha-eoi!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

True...but you will see my point...and since there was a reference to Mars Attacks....coincidence? I think not!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

non whatsoever

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

hey, a fellow Floyd fan! Very nice...

And yes, you are right...no chance.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

One question I have is: where is the tangible proof and evidence of these aliens?

It's a cover-up, so I suppose the proof and evidence is covered up

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superjamez

One question I have is: where is the tangible proof and evidence of these aliens?

That's a bit of a circular argument. But let's move on.

How are these aliens able to interact only with governments?
How has the government managed to successfully keep such a thing a secret?
What reason would there be to disclose such a secret?
Why would you suddenly believe a government you thought was being deceptive with you for years?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
He is just going to say, "What ever you heard on ATS, it just isn't true", and everyone will rush in here to find something tangible, but by then he will have hit the "kill switch".

At any rate, I will look forward to all the fellow ATS'rs comments because if I had to listen to that man open his mouth and dump out more False Truths, I am likely to get sicker than I already am from what ever it is that is hitting everyone across the country.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superjamez

That's a bit of a circular argument. But let's move on.

How are these aliens able to interact only with governments?
How has the government managed to successfully keep such a thing a secret?
What reason would there be to disclose such a secret?
Why would you suddenly believe a government you thought was being deceptive with you for years?

You've done nothing but ask questions - Make your statement and let it rest.

You probably dont believe in aliens, we get it. In fact, you dont seem to believe in anything from what I've read unless its published in a scientific paper. I wonder, what would you have believed in the 1300's?

To refute the possibility of alien existence in this infinite universe is foolish.

To assume that we are the best there is - would also be foolish.

To assume that there are no intelligent species observing us in same way, as we begin our strong armed travel into space - Is just ludicrous.

We are at a threshold - We knocked first - they answered.

Say hello.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join